Women are unfeeling harpies, guaranteed to 9/11 your balls into your heart at one point or another

Women are unfeeling harpies, guaranteed to 9/11 your balls into your heart at one point or another.
Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip:
>you can't

Cum on

Post more perfect pussies like this

Women are simply well lubricated walls of flesh that envelop our dicks. Nothing else.

Fuck I love these kind of labia

Why spend the rest of your life alone because you're scared of being hurt?
Even if you end up hurt you need to remember the good times, the lessons that you have learnt from the relationship and the person that you have grown into.
It's going to hurt a lot more when you're 40+ and realized that you handled your insecurities completely wrong.

That looks like tarantula fangs

>trying to form one iota of an emotional relationship with the opposite sex
> they are nothing more than construction workers for duck
>as we are maintenance reps for vagina

Dick*

First actual lol I've had in a while, bonus points for being as spot on visually as you are figuratively.

She can bite down on me any time.

Most vaginas are not a pretty sight.

>TFW a flesh light of this exists

Checked.

Blazed, brothers.

That's why you should be gay instead

Hey guy, Salvia here.

You're picking the wrong women

[8] Siiiick!

Bounced on my boy's dick to this

Negus

Tits or gtfo

Innies are nice to look at, but roasties are more fun to go down on. My most recent ex had a bit of a roastie and it was fun nibbling and sucking on it.

Yeah I've dated with both types and what you said is correct.

this is true, found out my ex gave out BJs like party favors while we were together and she was away for school

she then told me BJs are not cheating, also if she doesn't remember it doesn't count

Holy shit user I feel bad for you.

Mine straight up told me she fucked another guy then proceeded to cry and call it
>A bump on the road of the journey called our life.
Slut

>everything has to be generalized so 14 year olds can follow it religiously

Actually when you put in the effort, a lot of people are happy. When you don't you both blame each other. Women are usually wrong but men let it get to that point before deciding to think about it.

Not scared, apathetic. Out of 14 girls only two have gotten my head spinning, and just the other returned the affection before deciding I'm not that great after all. I know my problems, I've tried to work on them but it just seems that I can't find anyone that I'm compatible with. Either I'm an asshole to them or they're not interested in me on a deeper level. This is who I am at the end of the day. And it hurts a lot at 30+ already.

slut bump indeed, we we young it is what it is...she was so shy too it did not make sense

We should kill all women and suck dicks

Women are heartless bitches. If they are with you, it's only until they find something better.

Who, who hurt you baby?

Stop punching up in weight. My girl is loyal. They are rare but they're out there.

>Women are unfeeling harpies

They are not, most men nowadays are just too sentimental

>not jumping on the first sidefuck is considered sentimental nowadays

>Actually when you put in the effort, a lot of people are happy.

The issue is both sides have to put in effort. My ex who broke up with me back in March didn't put in effort. She broke up with me out of the blue and gave me a lame excuse. As of this weekend I finally found out it's because her ex (who she has a kid with) fucked her up emotionally and she doesn't want to be in a relationship. When I asked her why she even dated me she said she didn't know. So even if you put in effort it doesn't mean it's going to work. Relationships are a two sided street, not a one way.

Bumb

I swear you were quoting Evagelion or something.