Diaper Thread!

Diaper Thread!

BUMP

Hottest thing ive ever seen

This too, damn i think i have a diaperfetish

Welcome to the club

So do they piss in the diapers or what? Whats the thing with this, how come its hot

It's a pretty varied fetish. People who're into it are often also like: watersports, scat (yuck), bondage, humiliation, age-play/age-regression, ...
All in all, different strokes for different folks. Some girls just wear, others actually like to use 'em.

Yes, i mean, i dont want them to do weird stuff, i just want them to feel humiliated i guess, but i still feel like this is the most obscure thing im into

(Public) humiliation + diapers is god-tier

Most diaper girls I've talked to actually like messing but won't necessarily take part in it often/admit it straight away

bump for interest

Diapers are the best

current-tier koneko is so hnnngh

koneko hnnnngg

definitely one of the hottest diaper girls.
This is what I really like. Seeing the equipment. Just looking at a closet full of diapers/lotion/powder gets me rock solid. Like just abdl nursery stuff alone.

here. probably the same room, but more closets filled to the brim with diapergirl stuff

And shittons more on display here.

only too bad best girl isn't diapered in this pic

I would love just a 360* photo of abdreams stuff

I had to just shit myself in a diaper bc my housemate was taking a shower. couldnt hold it anymore. whatelse to do. normally i just masturbate in the diapers

Yesterday considered to get an ABdreams subscription, but banks are down for easter so can't charge up my bitcoins.

So expensive... if it was 25$ i'd buy it but it's like 40 right?

it's 26 for one month iirc

I just missed follwing pic in previous chat.
Does one have it again?

Thanks!

26 is reasonable...

check the archive, user.

it's not bad. But I can already predict how it would play out for me.
>buy a month, intending to save everything
>fail to do so/want the new stuff
>end up permanently subscribing paying 25 bucks a month for pictures of females in brightly colored adult diapers

So many diaper threads lately... Thanks Sup Forums!

also, whoever matched up the pinstriped pattern top with the diaper sides is a goddamn genius.

Think it's Apple who does shit like that. Not entirely sure, but I think she runs the show on ABD and keeps it as great as it is.

koneko alone would be worth it...

>I think she runs the show on ABD
Right you are. she's founded the site, after all.

Really wish my job was to use a hitachi on my boss's diaper

well
-apple
-abby
-bubbles
-sunny
are cute as fuck too

I really wish i get to use a hitachi on a dimepiece diapergirl like that, ever.
>when i'm old and ugly and still haven't, I'll probably pay a girl to let me do it

can any of you here tell me who this is and where I might be able to find more of her that isn't behind a pay-wall? Her tits are fucking amazing and I can't get over her.

well her name is sunnie.

i'll check if she has a personal tumblr. but grills like this usually don't give out many of their delicious pics for free

Anyone know who this is from yesterday? She was wanting someone to buy diapers. Someone said they cammed under the name scotty but couldn't find her.

She has a tumblr im not sure what it is though

Saw the thread, spoke to her a bit. Wasn't very interested in giving her my money.

All additional info I can give you is that she's from Scotland, and has a tumblr which isn't diaper-related.

Good fucking luck.

Thats sunny, but isn't the one in his pic loliette?

you're absolutely right, fuck.

her name's lolette, user.

Okay, Lolette ... I'm having a difficult time finding much on her outside of ABDreams, so I am thinking that is the only adult work that she has done, at least under that name. I may have to give in and get a subscription just to get my fill of her.

can anyone link me to some good abdl tumblrs, where you find these pics?

everyone links to everyone on tumblr. Just spend an hour going from page to page sticking around on places that you like.

take this as a starting point:
abdreams tumblr com

Oh well. I found her reddit. Betulapendula14 but nothing about camming.

plenty of other women who'll make videos to your liking, if that's what your after

I did offer to get her something but she's not looking for a permanent sugar daddy/baby arrangement. I am looking for someone but it's got to be UK.

Outdoor Apple?

Outdoor Apple.

Anyone got pics of a girl next to a cornfield? There was a hot set posted a while ago but I lost them. Looked to be amateur stuff.

>next to a corn field

man that's a far fetch.

I'll look, but my shit is disorganized as fuck

Yeah, I think she had a white t shirt on. Appreciate the effort.

Not really a corn field, but is it this girl?

She's one of the few amateurs who took a fuck ton of oudoors pics a while ago.

I see another pic that might actually be a corn field, but i'm not that familiar with crops. No white-ish shirt though. Will post after this.

Not her but she's cute anyway. Thanks.

i don't know my corn, but this might be

Nah, not her. I'm racking my brain to think of something else that would identify it.

No, she looks pretty young lol. Don't worry it was a long shot anyway, how many pics you got that you have a some to match my description?