The girl im in secretly in love with has a blog with nudes that i just found

the girl im in secretly in love with has a blog with nudes that i just found.

what good thing happend to you today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Today OP wasn't a faggot and linked the blog

Link?

might wanna link that shit op

but i dont want to doxx my love i just shared some happy info

queer coon

You could show people without indentifying anyone. Dumbass

so literally no point in this thread, bye

so nothing happy happend you today? :(

Congrats on finding out your crush is an insecure attention whore.

the weather was nice today, kinda annoyed the weekend is ending but at least I'm almost done with school for the semester.

thanks for asking OP

You are a pussy

>doxx
its not doxing, you are just bringing people to her public blog

this
op just do it or youre a faggot and nobody will bleev u

exactly its a public blog, for anybody to see. send it you fucking faglord

if you aint going to share with us, then why tell us?
>makindisshitup.jpeg

if i tell you something good that happened to me today will you share the link

>haha now i will go on Sup Forums and tell them i am in love with a girl with nudes online haha! my masterplan ;)

i can post a pic of her tit

nigga, one full nude, or gtfo

post all the pics. we wont know where its from so we wont know her identity and we get the nudes. win win. do it or youre a fucking faggot.
and also i got 2 competitive wins today in CS GO, so thats the good stuff that happeend to me today.

I'll get to go to work for 4 hours and earn $17 but I'm happy cuz I have a crush on my coworker.

Ask her out dude

>first time on Sup Forums in over 12 months
>it's still faggot shit all over the place

bruh, im not going to wait here all night

>one full nude
The fuck does that even imply? A full frontal nude and you're just too fucking lazy to type it out? Or is it retardation.

I finished Portal in half an hour, that was pretty cool

faglord post, im already saging right now

dear diary,
i thought op wouldn't be a faggot today...
i was wrong...

>find random pic from blog
>save to computer
>post in thread
>????
>profit

same
just sage the thread op is and always will be a faggot gaylord

Today I got to hang out with my nephew and draw with chalk.
It was pretty cool.
I even have pics.

You should probably show us some pics.

nice, what phone are you using, looks like a good camera

i had waffles today. pic related.

now op you should share the pics too since we'e all doing that.
honestly i will fucking sage the next post if u dont post faggot op REEEEEE

Sounds nice, wish my obsession did the same.

Good things today? I'm still relatively healthy, had a full nights rest, a warm room to live in, food to eat and nobody is trying to kill me. My basics are covered but I'm still heartbroken over her. She dragged me along for two years while in a relationship and when that ended she lost interest in me as well. I can only blame myself for allowing her to manipulate me like that. Still, I'm pretty fucked up.

this man kept me from cutting today

So it IS retardation. Thanks for clearing that up. High five your handler for me

that gif is art. i like it

thats a girl

did he suck you off or was it the other way around?

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE SAGED FAGGIT OPLORD CUCKUNT

he is a god amongst man. it would be most honorable to suck his godly penis until he chums

She probably doesn't think about me all
Fucking looked through her twitter likes and she's liked some of those "why don't boys ask girls out on dates anymore" tweets but fuck man I know the odds are it would just be embarasssing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU

is the scum of the earth going to deliver? or is he a cucklord?

Well at least you're in the before-the-shit-hit-the-fan. I did ask my her out, she was condescending about it and now I get to follow her twitter full of those "can't go to sleep, why won't he text me back" things because Chad is ignoring her. I'd be crying about it if I wasn't laughing like a maniac at myself. Shit went just like I feared it would, it's just too fucking magical how I manage to fuck everything up.

do you want to remain in a state of restless friendship for the rest of your time together or do you want to grow a pair and fucking ask her out?

she seems to want someone to. think about this, which would you rather be: passionate lovers who cuddle daily and watch movies together? or coworker friend who sometimes makes conversation?

a man chooses, a slave obeys. are you a slave who obeys his cowardly instincts? or are you a man, a man that CHOOSES to overcome this silly self esteem barrier, instead of being too scared to step out and reach the ubermensch?

the choice is yours faggot. dont ask her out - you'll regret it. ask her out - you may regret it but theres a chance that you'll be happier, much happier.

that is, unless you're fat. if you're fat don't do it. lose weight then go for it.

op is still a cuckunt faglord from myanus

Those look pretty good.
It's a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which has problems taking photos indoors, but I can't complain.

I also painted one of my models today and it came out not as shitty as I expected.
Today was a good day.

pretty good user

Yeah man I'm the same, I just laugh randomnly throughout the day people ask why the truth is if I didn't I'd cry. She doesn't share much in social media, she seems to be on a higher plane of awareness like I am.

fuk man that's pretty inspirational. I don't know I'm not fat but I'm skinny I'm trying man I just need to win this mental battle

doesn't share much on social media*

I has a Nice breakfast with my family.

Nice. Grey knights are legit. I'm a guard guy/witch hunters/inquisition guy myself

choice is yours.

Explain to me how discovering that the girl you love is a whore a good thing ?

only virgin 12year old call other humans ''whore'' for showing their body.
a human body is natural and if you think it's gross to see a naked women you dont have to look at it, go look at men instead.

also a whre is someone who selling their body. if you show your body on pics its just art

I got married almost four years ago to a woman I had been dating for three. She had some issues growing up and some things to get over sexually. She wouldn't let me take her from behind until the year before we got married. It took her two years of marriage before she started blowing me and letting me cum on her tits. About a week ago she started letting me take nude pics of her. Last night for the first time she swallowed every last drop of my seed without any sort of coercing. I'm currently waking up in the morning next to the most beautiful naked lady that I love very much, and have never been as sexually satisfied in my life.

op is this u
gib pics

Yeah because a blog full of nude is definitely art.

She takes profit from the sexual arrousal that her nude cause among retard to get what she wants ( attention).

Textbook whore

post link cunt

I feel like your view of the world is very jaded and presumptuous, but also have fun dying alone

What's good about finding out your crush is a total whore???

You're in the wrong place you weebo cunt

Havent had suicidal thoughts yet

Oh..

yeah i'm sure being obsessed with an insecure attention whore Who don't acknolewdge you is a good way to not die alone

Except that time you got fucked by a basketball team you faggot.

This isn't group hug.

while i wouldn't be comfortable with a girl i love having a public blog with nudes, i wouldn't want to share it here either. hope things work out for you.

what's good about discovering the girl you're in love with is a turbowhore?

>I can only blame myself for allowing her to manipulate me like that. Still, I'm pretty fucked up.
she taught you well about what women are and want
use that to your advantage and welcome to the hurrdurrredpill
r/theredpill
seriously good stuff in their sidebar

i slept in today

t. a fucking white maaale
have you sucked your first dick yet you hugh mungus faggot?

you'd end up happier loving a 2D character user
your "love" loves getting shagged by badboys who would strangle you in a pinch
lead follow or get out of the way; you obviously cant lead so either learn to love nigger cum or give up on 3DPD or you're gonna get hurt

So you're in love with a camwhore.

>man
hey here's a pic of another man
i love men too:)

>art
>so disgustingly flabby you need an elaborate setup to keep viewers of your ass from puking
yup that's art alright

go to r/theredpill ASAP, it is an emergency
code red
lurk there for 3 months, at least 15 hours weekly
you are in danger user

r/theredpill
and start lifting asap

famous last words

All this mental gymnastics. She has no self respect, no decency, no modesty, no standards, and no respectability.

Just like a whore.

but boy those are just nudes what are you a 19th yo dino?

In danger of what? Being beta?