Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores? Or start a woman dairy company...

Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores? Or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlythebreast.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was the point of starting this thread? Did you think 'Tee hee! I bet all those anons will lap up my le epic post XD'? Well, congratulations you got yourself a response. You're lucky I'm feeling merciful today, or there would have been hell to pay for the near aneurysm your post caused me. Stay in your dark moist basement and leave my board alone.

Fuck yeah. It's much more ethical to drink the milk from someone who can give consent to provide it. Unlike animals who have no say in the matter and are essentially slaves. Hell, we're supposed to consume human breast milk.

In Freshman year of highschool my gf was a milker, she pinched her nipple and let me taste (a lot) of it. I can still remember the taste to this day.

No. Women are full of nasty. Most of them anyway.

no

You can? onlythebreast.com/

saucee??

Sup Forums

If I could pick the girl then yes I would buy and drink her milk

it could be picture of girl on the milk bottle that produced that milk

I have weirdest boner

Is that a copypasta? If not, it should be.

It's such a nice fantasy. Instead of some dumbass kid who got abducted instead you are treated with a model who is providing nourishment to you.
Obviously this increases the price of milk so you become more picky. Use the cheap ass brand of Shanisha milk for your Grape Nuts, but when you're baking a cake it's nothing but thoroughbred blonde hair blue eyes.