Be germanic

>Be germanic
>Accociate comfy warm weather with shitskins
>Pretend you like shit cold weather because of it
Warm weather rocks, you autistic retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNlmIs178XY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can leave my nation any time you want ahmed.

+17 +20 rocks

>Having negative degrees is better than having 12° or higher
You utter fucking moron

This

Cold weather rocks!

Skiing and snowboarding, hot chocolates, having a hot shower and hoping straight into a comfy warm bed, wearing pants without dying.

this

No. It sucks swamp ass.

t. Southerner living in the Delta

go back to africa

Stay mad pale apes. You were meant to stay in your cold shitholes while I enjoy a sunny beach.

Ahmed you can leave.

+10 for the lols

Le epeck "like comfortable weather=you're a shitskin" meme

Can someone try to motivate Why they like cold weather?

Warm temp + snow is good, but freezing temps are a pain in the ass. Then again, I hate extreme heat and humidity. Worst thing is shitty driving conditions.

Why would anyone want to live in a hot nation when you can live in a cold nation and enjoy cozy home and sauna?
Oh right, only shitskins do it.

Sure is a fine experience walking a dog outside during winter and freezing your ass of.

if you don't like that then you're obviously not a true aryan

Dogs can sustain the cold weather, they were normally living under these conditions and so can humans too.
You're free to leave muhammed, go back to bagdad or wherever you want to go.

Go home.

I was discussing with my mate the other day.

Cold climates are the reason for advancements in society. Most countries around the equator have no real winter season, so their crops grow almost year round. There's no need for yearly planning for food or for trading between communities. Hence countries with a winter have progressed far beyond equatorial countries to deal with hardships and survival.

Of course we can sustain the weather, but Why would anyone want to? There's a reason barely anyone lives here and in other cold as shit parts of the world.

Can you motivate some more on what makes you like the cold weather?

Actually, humans are a tropical animal. It was only after the invention of fire that we could go to cold areas.

This

Mustafa...

I got a question for you.
Why do you care?

>Actually, humans are a tropical animal

t. Luuk from the tropical paradise of Rotterdam.

>more warm food and drinks
>no bugs
>less people outside
>everything is coated like it's in a blanket
>you can actually wear blankets to bed and fully cover yourself comfortably in the day
>sweating is worse than chill
>less humidity
>less activity means more quiet
And best of all is that you can beat the weather while outside. If it's extremely cold nothing works but in general cures for cold weather are more effective and cheaper than cures for hot weather. Air conditioning and methods like that are expensive as hell compared to just huddling around some burning wood or turning on an oven or even just burying yourself in clothes and blankets.

But muhammed wants the desert but the desert doesn't give him money. WHY WHITE PEOPLE NOT GO TO AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST AND WORK AND GIB ME MONEY THERE?

All of this.
I wish these warm-weather faggots would just fuck off and leave the cold areas free for everyone else to enjoy. I don't even bother turning my heat on in the winter. Luckily most of Canada is still pretty sparsely populated because of the cold

The Netherlands has a tropical climate though, unlike Sweden and Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=UNlmIs178XY

Good so netherlands can take the muhammeds and ahmeds?

We have the Tropical Island indoor park that destroyed several furry existances.

No, we're colonizers. We're not the colonized, like Germany and Sweden.

In fact, during the refugee crisis Sweden got 400% the amount of refugees we had.
Despite the fact that we have 70% more people

JUST TAKE THE MUDSLIMES AND SHUT UP

>more warm food and drinks
I eat Warm food year round, wtf? Warm drinks are good but cold soda is great too
>no bugs
Norrland, the coldest place in Sweden, is infamous for It's large and plentiful mosquitoes in the summer, so bullshit with that
>Sweating is worse than chill
Depends, +30C might be worse but that's extremely rare in Sweden
>less humidity
We still have humidity though, and When It's humid and cold at the same time the weather is almost unbearable

>No, we're colonizers.
Oh, so you're not Dutch then? It should have been obvious to be honest.

>Not turning up the heat in winter
Wow, wish i could be as aryan as you are, moron

Mediterranean climate is God tier. I shit talk Norway's awful climate virtually every day.

T. Norwegian

This

You need to go back Hassan

Don't encourage the shitskin.

I'm not conflating good climate and good people.

If you're not actually a brownie and can't stand cold weather then you literally have no excuse.

You're just a gigantic fucking pussy who should move to Spain with his grandparents

Good post

Uh, the north is richer, abd you don't have to learn a new language?

Australia and California are the only options then.

It was snowing a week ago. If you want cold just go to live on a mountain.

Cooler places are better, although Scandinavia is harsh

>mfw most of The southern and western USA is warmer on average than the central and northeastern parts of my country.
> Euros still swear every place of this cunt has tropical weather and a beach

The southern parts of the US are literally on African latitudes.