You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys

You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys.
>protip: you can't.

IT'S ALWAYS REALLY REALLY LOUD IN FIVE GUYS DOES THAT SENSE OF CHAOS ADD SOMETHING TO THE EXPERIENCE?

Six Guys

In-N-Out

Although Five Guys is amazing as fuck, im not gonna lie about that.

any grocery store

Wow.

Five Girls, you faggot

this

>In-N-Out

They have lousy food.

What is Five Guys?

Cousins Subs

>What is Five Guys?

Some burger chain in California. Big, sloppy burgers, heart attack and cancer between two buns.

Protip: Five Guys is food, served fast, but is not fast food.

I have trouble eating any fast food, anymore, after the dosage of my diabeetus medicine was doubled

Feels good

In-N-Out is decent but waaaaaay overrated. I guess not being a Cali-fag, I don't have that nostalgia about it. Only had it a few times when I was out on the WC.

Shouldn't compare Five Guys to regular fast food. It's fast casual. So it's more expensive, but better quality than traditional fast food. It should be compared more with others of the same, like Chipotle, Panera, Moe's, etc. It should be compared to those, not things like McDonalds, Taco Bell, KFC, etc.

White Castle

Oh ok
Guess im just cooking my food myself.

Want sum ?

This
Why do they blast shitty rock and shout st each other?

Five Guys: the place for Americans who have no sense of what food should taste like but it is extra casual and the portions are huge so they won't notice.

You want a real burger and fries? Find a non-franchise that doesn't have a Sysco truck behind it every morning.

My nigga

>>Find a non-franchise that doesn't have a Sysco truck behind it every morning
Not this. Just make one yourself.