Itt: 2017 albums with no bad tracks

itt: 2017 albums with no bad tracks
i'll start

didn't like come to the valley, but besides that, great album

Nathan pls...just end it

Holy fuck people still talk about Wavves?

Whose your other favorite band? Girls?

Was pretty good desu. Better than King of the Beach.

Cramps, faggot

Some people like music on its own merits as opposed to how new and shiny it is ya big fag

Full of Hell - "Trumpeting Ecstasy" (Noisecore)

Fleet Foxes - "Crack-Up" (Indie Folk Rock)

Cold Bloody Radiation - "The Orphean Lyre" (Shoegaze)

>Full of Hell

It's easy to deliver no bad tracks when an album barely clears 20 minutes. There needs to be a separate category for perpetrating that scam.

definitely redeemed themselves after V

Didn't hate it but over the last 4 days I've listened to YW more times than I ever listened to V.

>says he doesnt want to make a garage or pop punk album
>makes garage/pop punk album

wavves is literally probably the shittiest popular musician of all time. i cant believe how much hype that shit got in 2008

the thing is at the time people were like lol its bad on purpose music then he literally went on to make mass market pop punk in the same style without the irony people assumed was there the whole time

this

you cant seriously think wavves or girls has any merit right?

XD, what is this 2010?!

i hate when faggots listen to bands outside their most popular year

the thing is that wavves was always shit and his popularity was all hype and blogospherics. its music that is entirely about cultural context. you're a faggot if you seriously like how it sounds....

you can't seriously think they don't right?

not being a hater but the new wavves was trash. a million enemies was actually pretty infectious but everything else was forgettable.

youre literally autistic

its great melodic pop punk

no one cares about your literally useless blogosphere knowledge from 7 years ago, old man...nor do 90% at wavves shows

please don't talk about girls like that they were very good and left us too soon

wtf i hate wavves now

it was all a culture context hoax!

Album sucks

V was much better

oh boy...

wat is?

Landmark by Hippo Campus