I need a deep explanation of these ww3 posts Please b

I need a deep explanation of these ww3 posts Please b

Go to Sup Forums.

North Korea, Iran and Syria do not have Rothchild-controlled central banks. Things coming more into focus for you, now?

Globalist bankers = Jews

No Jews, no problems. We ought to work on that.

FEAR MONGERING

>North Korea, Iran and Syria do not have Rothchild-controlled central banks

Because they are anti-US and anti-NATO

The fact that they don't have banks owned by a certain family is irrelevant, they are being invaded because they are not part of the informal empire that is NATO

anti-nato thing shouldn't be enough cause to ww. Or USA just bring freedom 'cause they hate them?

It won't cause World War. There's fearmongering and memes about WWIII, but it won't happen.

If China or Russia protest against America's actions against North Korea, then America will pull back. Seems unlikely at this point though

>America will pull back
what makes you think that?

Go redpill yourself on Jew banking

>There's fearmongering and memes about WWIII, but it won't happen.

Why are these posts appearing right now? There should be cause fr that

Because literally nobody would want to see a war with Russia or China

So long as they stay out of America's way on the North Korea issue, America will continue acting against NK

Americans are weakwilled. Easily scared and they do not know how to win war since like the 50s. Russia and China on the other hand had a string of victories, plus they won the cold war.

It's nothing to do will Americans or the strength of their will, it's because nobody wants a World War

TRUMP WANTS HES THE ONE TO DESTROY OUR WORLD

Okay Hillary, sit back down and take your meds

No americans do not want WW because they know they would lose it. If China or Russia wanted the war they would have it, pre emptive style. And the weak will westerners would be hidding in their homes asking for peace, like the faggots that they are.

samefag

SAME FAG

If it was a conventional war, America & Co. would easily win.

If it was a nuclear war the cockroaches would win

Now go back to guzzling Putin's cum

> it's because nobody wants a World War

USA is in war with afghanistan.

Nope

>Russia and China on the other hand had a string of victories, plus they won the cold war.

Russia? Are you fucking kidding me bro? They havent won anything since WWII, even then they lost to fucking Finland in the winter war. Russia didnt win anything, sure they supported the NVA in Vietnam and the Koreans in the Korean War but did you see what happened in Afghanistan in the 1980's? Complete and utter failure to some fuckers with AK's in caves. Also how in the fuck did they win the cold war when their country collapsed man? You don't win a war when all your satellite states break off and the U.S.S.R. dissolves. Not sure if you are a bad troll or just a dumb fuck.

China has had success economically but did you check their GDP growth in the last 5 years, they have tanked man. Plus when it comes to military action they have been silent. All they have is they backed up the Koreans in the Korean War which ended in an armistice.

My god man, think and educate before you speak.

Last time I checked, Afghanistan wasn't a nuclear power with a multi-trillion dollar economy

I disagree

>obvious edit is obvious

you forgot the space between the post ID and the (You)

I DID NOT!

you couldn't win a "conventional" war vs a bunch of hill peasents. When we had a war with muslims living in mountain areas it took us 3 wars and they are now are our ally, as pro Russian like almost no country.

Koreans wars= our win
All the conflicts in africa=our win or China win.
Vietnam=We win.
US supported India vs China=China win
Cold war we and China win.
Heck you made the ukrainians give up their nukes for the promise that no one will treaten their borders, and what happened to those faggots? lost half the country and america is laughing stock of the world.

Calm down Detective Conan

I'm not american

The wars in the middle east were not conventional at all. They were asymmetrical wars where America was not fighting a state with a military, but rather underground groups that mixed in with the populace and used guerrilla warfare. Because they were hard to identify, they could not be fought like normal soldiers. Take a look at the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan to see how your country also lost in an asymmetrical war.

Look at the Iraq invasion of 2003 to see what NATO can do in a conventional war. Saddam drastically outnumbered the NATO forces and had the defensive advantage, but was utterly destroyed by NATO

Korean War = Tie
Africa = US victory, although through proxy wars
Vietnam = North Vietnam victory, the US pulled out in the 70's and let the north take Saigon
India and China? What war are you talking about?
Cold War = US Win
Yes the Ukraine gave up the nukes but after a NATO led coup failed the Russians came in and tried to stabilize the area, although it had more violent repercussions than anyone intended
I agree the US is a laughing stock but they have the most powerful standing army, Russia would be exhausted of resources by the time they hit Germany in a conventional war. But conventional war wouldnt happen. It would be nuclear war, we all lose. Watch Threads. 1980's movie about nuclear war. It will change the way you view nuclear war. It's scary as fuck.

Im stationed in Area 1 of South Korea. Been here for 8 months, im just saying if they were to attack on the weekend the U.S is pretty much fucked. I wanna say 85% of the soldiers here are alcoholics. Im 19 and i don't drink cause most of the dumb fucks that drink abuse alcohol to escape the boredom or are just coming back from a field exercise.

This! Everything this user has said. Thank you!

Yeah excuses. When chechens where hiding in other countries, or among civilians our generals knew what to do to win. Americans do not have the stomach to win wars anymore. they call them "unconventional", "asymertical" and stupid stuff like that. When you go to war, the war is total. Like our leader once said, if you have enemies, you kill them always, all the time and everywhere, even in a crap house.

It wouldn't be a case of ground troops vs ground troops, it'd be the USAF utterly destroying their artillery and supply lines, and the US Army coming in to mop up the mess afterwards alongside the South Koreans

So that is how history is taught in western schools? Nice.

Not a single country in Africa is pro US, and the only country that was pro US, you activly attacked yourself, because of "muh black peoplz". And africa is your victory, when Russian supply all the weapons there and China dominates every market ? I mean no wonder you think you won, the cold war. China owns your ass 4 times over, but who cares right.

You can't compare the Chechen conflict to wars in the Middle East though. The Chechens were insurgents in Russia, nobody gave a fuck what happened to them because the fact they were under Russian influence was not going to change.

Middle Eastern conflicts were different, because influence over the area was hotly contested between Pro-NATO and Pro-Russian groups. Had NATO forces oppressed them like the Russians oppressed the Chechens, Russia would have a cause for war. Not to mention the fact that NATO was fighting thousands of miles away from their home, and was therefore dependent of support from the locals and the Governments of their shitholes. Russia was fighting on their doorstep