So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for easter break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit good friday and her holiday is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Looks about average for an american restaruant so the people that saw a problem has aidstism

Who cares? Large amounts of shitty food is the motto of half the mall-style restaurants in the USA. Move this shit to /ck/ where they'll properly ream your faggot ass for a stupid shitpost.

this pasta went stale years ago
>itt: newfags

I would do her instantly on this table
On the food
In front of the family

That seems like a lot of food. Why are her eyebrows a lighter red than her hair :(

a bit ol' dick

/thread

This picture was on leddit months ago, quit being a fag

I live in the eu and they give about the same portion, no one fucking forces you to eat it all, and you can take leftovers home.

Also if a child manages to eat a portion that big, they probably won't eat for the rest of the day.

I fail to see why this deserves this much of an attention. Civilization is ripe for it's fall.

I dont give a fuck, I like a girl that can eat

For germany its also ok. i would eat it completely and im not fat.
If she does sport its k if not its ok if not to often

thats nothing as long as shes active.
and i would keep her active

>and i would keep her active

this is copy pasta OP's a faggot

>Why are her eyebrows a lighter red than her hair :(

Vellus hair? Why :(

stale pasta again?

look, just because nobody's hauled it out in a few months doesn't mean you should.

leave the stale pasta in the back of the fridge. try coming up with something original.

I'm an overweight Burger from BurgerLand (about 5 lbs from being obese/30 BMI) and would eat about 1/2 to 3/4 of it and take the rest home.

Most my skelly friends would eat about 1/2 to 3/4 and take it home (but they don't eat shit food constantly like I do)

Only the super super fat fucks or someone starving would eat this in an entire setting

stale copypasta is stale

My cock

Old pasta

Stale pasta, don't care. That is a large portion, but when paying top dollar at a restaurant that is about what I would expect. American here confirming the portion seems fine.. anyone who disagrees is prolly a little bitch. When dining in a restaurant most people would prefer to have extra food than not enough
cute.

There is literally nothing wrong with the size of that plate. It's soup, sandwich, some sort of coleslaw and what I presume is steak tips.

chekd

Way too much. A girl her age should be eating no more than a load of jizz 5 times a day.

nice dumbz

chek mine

fuck you, cunt.