Tfw Meat Is Murder is your favourite Smiths album but you're afraid to tell people that because of its cringey title

>tfw Meat Is Murder is your favourite Smiths album but you're afraid to tell people that because of its cringey title

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30y48cHH710
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the title is woke desu

>tfw Meat is Murder is your favorite Smiths album but you don't want to tell people that because no one likes the title track even though you think it's "just alright"
>tfw you eat meat while listening to Meat is Murder

If you don't eat meat you're not normal desu it's the meateaters that are more level-headed.

because eating flesh from a dead animal is a normal thing to do

herbivore spotted

What do you think humans have incisors and canine teeth for you dumb fuck

>creepy title
more like gay fuckin title am i right folks

Is that why Anthony Fantano is so fucking weird?

>tripfag
>vegan
>starts rebuttal with "because"

i believe we have them for breaking nuts open. meat literally rots in your body before you shit it out. don't talk to me about how we're designed to eat meat or any of that bollocks

i would just be embarrassed to admit i was listening to the smiths

>he's never listened to the smiths with a girl before
user, the gay is you

>his rebuttal is in maymay format arrows
>using vegan as an insult
come on mate. we're both posting on Sup Forums. don't take the high ground because i have an identity on here.

No we have molars for crushing

Oops I'm druink and I misread that lmao I agree with ya OP carry on

>>his rebuttal is in maymay format arrows as I post with maymay arrows

>rebutting by dropping the old "don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again"

haha you got me

>appeal to nature fallacy

Yeah when we were fucking apes we ate meat because we had no self awareness, who cares. These days we actually have consciousness and can make choices instead of blindly following instinct/tradition. We as humans know we don't have to eat meat to survive and lead good lives, so why the fuck should we continue to make billions of animals suffer and die every year for no reason? it's disgusting

Paraphrasing it does not change the meaning of the statement. Yes, the animals are dead, yes it is their flesh, and yes it is normal to eat that. Only to other whiny moralizers is your sentence different.

ur on rong board m8. try tumblr for meat and meat triggered discussions

Then what is protease for? Do you know anything about biology?

what makes it normal? take away the fact that most people eat meat and it's a pretty fucked thing. do you cry about them eating dogs in china too

no i don't

Oh you don't like following human instinct? Why don't you stop blinking and breathing

im allright with not eating meat but by god's left tit dont bring in any pseudo-scientific bullshit and then say you dont want to argue about it

it literally is though... You may not want to do it, you may think it's immoral, but you are the abnormal one for not eating meat. We are omnivores, we are designed to eat meat, and there are so many nutrients in meat that are difficult to obtain in large quantities in any form of vegetation.

I love the album though, possibly my favorite of theirs, don't even think the title track is bad it's just overly long.

Except the difference is we can lead perfectly healthy and comfortable lives without eating meat, you braindead cunt

A.
>Take away the fact that most people eat meat
That is what makes it normal, if you want more evidence look at how we can only get vitamin B12 the vegan way with advanced chemistry.
I don't care what chinese people eat, also.

B.Then why argue like you do?

you can't compare it with something like that. you can be perfectly healthy without consuming animal product

just can't be arsed with carnivores spouting the same shit like 'cavemen ate meat it's natural' 'did you know grass screams when it gets cut ur harming living things too :('

>just can't be arsed with carnivores spouting the same shit like 'cavemen ate meat it's natural' 'did you know grass screams when it gets cut ur harming living things too :('
But what you said was literally scientific bullshit...It was straight up incorrect.

Shame that they had to take an actual badass photo and fag it up with their vegan liberal soft-heart nonsense

Even more so that it was a faggy limey band that took a US soldier's image

>unironically using "limey" as an insult
>putting retarded murderers on a pedestal
lmao what year is it

THE CURRENT YEAR

its ok to like the album, people dont understand that you dont have to agree with everything said in the lyrics to like the music

this, only close minded retards think that the lyrics of an album should represent the listeners worldview.

>le babykiller meme
fuck off SWPL faggot

Which Smiths albums are the good ones?
Most of these essential bands like The Cure, Can, The Smiths, Talking Heads have 50% amazing and 50% shit albums

Just listen to all their studio albums as well as Hatful of Hollow, there's only four of them

Oh, i didn't notice that seeminlgy 90% of these albums are fucking compilations and best of's

What the heck?

it's a shit album as well so theres double the cringe

The Smiths never did anything bad. Their entire output is good if not perfect.

hey morrissey

youtube.com/watch?v=30y48cHH710

Morrissey is a fucking faggot.

It LITERALLY is. What fucking planet are you living on?

Talking Heads only have one shit album, and two good but forgettable albums. The Smiths have all good albums

As a vegetarian I find it even more difficult to tell people it's one of my favourite albums not because if the title's cringe but because of how preachy I'll sound

It's a good title- whether or not you eat meat, it's draws an interesting parallel between human beings and animals in context with the soldier on the cover.

I know Morrissey is sometimes cringey with his beliefs, but in this case it was done tastefully enough that you can draw your own interpretation from it.
This. But it is easier to enjoy when the singer isn't bashing your head in over some hot political message. Confusion and struggle are more interesting that certainty and ideology- how a narrator might believe in x or y but doesn't fully embrace those beliefs because of the nature of doubt.

Lots of non album singles

Best
>Nowhere Fast
Overrated
>How Soon Is Now?
Underrated
>The Headmaster Ritual
Worst
Rusholme Ruffians
>Meat is Murder (duh)

Desu if this album was wiped from existence, I wouldn't miss it too badly. Their other releases are much more memorable to me.

>going by the U.S. track listing
Also, The Headmaster Ritual is far from underrated. Good choice with Nowhere Fast though.

>Headmaster Ritual is far from underrated
Never seen it come up in people's lists of favorite Smiths songs.

Maybe so. I've seen it specifically singled out in a lot of reviews though. Imo it's also the best opening track on any Smiths album.

>it's also the best opening track on any Smiths album.
>saying this when The Queen is Dead exists
BOI

In terms of opening tracks:
Meat > Smiths > Strangeways > Queen

If you can't rep Morrissey or The Smiths then maybe you're not GOOD ENOUGH to listen to them, might I suggest some Cranberries or maybe Garbage?

Eating meat is bad for the environment too, though

Best
>Nowhere Fast
Overrated
>Barbarism Begins at Home
Underrated
>Rusholme Ruffians
Worst
>Meat Is Murder

>tfw queen is dead is your favourite album
>don't have to look like a preachy nu male