Should I go out to buy food or should I just cook myself. Will do the first reply

Should I go out to buy food or should I just cook myself. Will do the first reply.

pic related (my actual options)

Cook

buy out

Depends what u want. Depends on tier. Lot of factors more details OP

Cheers m8.
I can always rely on Sup Forums for solving all of my problems

my actual options are Chicken wings or macaroni with pork. I would prefer chicken but I am really fucking lazy

pic was related. Don't matter anymore, tuna mac (or whatever the fuck that is) is what's for dinner.

cooking for yourself will yield a lot more food for less money, will make you feel better about cooking (if you're bad at it), and save you money in the long run.

money is not an issue and I can only cook the one thing so it gets boring after a while

Try cooking something different once in a while.

You can make edible carbonara sauce by just combining sliced ham, cream, salt and black pepper and cooking it until it gets thick.
Doesn't take long and is hard to fuck up.
/ck/ will say that it needs eggs, but that's optional.

Well do what I do, try to recreate fast food, like try to make mac sauce and make a homemade big mac, try to make kfc chicken, shit like that

Well the thing is that I live in my university accommodation and therefore have to share a kitchen with 10 other people. I am awfully insecure about my cooking so I am afraid to try anything new. I will try to get my own place for the summer to amp up my cooking game, but before that happens, I will have to stick with the one thing.

I just made some bomb ass Chili burgers with self made Chili I had in the freezer some days ago.

When I cook Chili I make huge amounts and put
most of it in the freezer. Lasts for months that way.

Do you serve it to them or is it just for you?

I don't think that anyone will give a fuck if you try something new just for you and if it's for everyone just cook the usual for them and make a small portion of what you want to try on the side.

That's way too advanced for me dude. How do people start out cooking more advanced shit than just boiling macaroni?

again

You know what.. I think I'll put another one on the grill later on. Thinking about them made me hungry kek.
I used black angus beef for the patty and it was fucking awesome. Crispy on the outside and super juicy on the inside.

I cook for just myself, but the kitchen is kind of a social area for the flat so whenever I cook there are people around there and I just feel like they are watching my every move. That plus my social awkwardness just results me in eating out most of the time

I started with the ghetto carbonara mentioned earlier and just worked my way up with trial and error.
Protip: If you try out Chili, put in just a bit of 100% cocoa powder. Sounds weird, but it fits really well with meat. Just don't put in too much or you'll ruin the whole thing.

Just tell them you're trying something new if someone asks. I'm pretty sure they've fucked up a meal once in a while as well.

Btw if you're cooking with cream, you have to stir a lot so it won't burn.

chili is really easy. Don't be scared. I learned in college, because I was poor and wanted to eat good food.

Order pizza

Should you go buy shit food, or cook shit food?

It's called a vegetable, motherfucker. Try one sometime.

Nice trips

This user speaks the truth

I subsist almost entirely on chili, chicken soup, spaghetti, eggs, spinach, and apples. All super easy to make, and the longer they cook on low heat the better they get

OP, get some frozen diced potatoes (hash browns also work, but in my experience they're harder to fry), fry them in butter with the lid on until they're defrosted, then pour some scrambled eggs (break eggs into a bowl, beat them with a fork) on top. Half-heartedly scoop at them until they're done.

Later try adding salt and pepper to the eggs. Later try chopping avocados and adding them to the eggs. Later try adding mushrooms or onions to the potatoes. Etc etc.

This is simple delicious scrambled eggs that you can put in tortillas, eat on its own or as a side, requires nearly zero prep work (you can buy pre-chopped everything), you can't screw up, and is very extensible.

All you can cook is mac and cheese and you make enough money that it isn't an issue. Learn to fucking cook you spoiled brat, it's easy as fuck. Get steaks, watch a video on how to fry them so you don't make yourself sick, fry them with some montreal steak seasoning, get asparagus, fry in olive oil and butter with garlic and a tiny bit of salt until they look tender. Profit.
Or just fucking make spaghetti, or even carbonara as user mentioned. All pasta is about as easy as mac and cheese if you aren't retarded.