Would you date a Japanese girl(male)?

Would you date a Japanese girl(male)?

I'd rather have one from Thailand

yes especially if her dick is bigger yjan 3 inches

*than

More jap ladyboys

I dunno, would you drink peruvian coffee (battery acid)?
Stop conflating opposites fucktard, the only one confused is YOU

But in this case they taste just as sweet

Keep whoring your twink ass, no one gives a fuck

I just fap to them, and you seem to care quite a bit.

name ??

Exactly. .....so sick of faggots and their faggot agenda. You can get married now, so kindly fuck off and stop parading on downtown streets every year in your bondage gear. It's fucking disgusting.

Don't you think these ladies deserve to be paraded?

No clue, sorry. Try searching the term josou and/or it's katakana or w/e equivalent.

Don't think I could get over the pixelated pussy.

I think you deserve to be lynched, but we can't do that anymore cuz mah gay rights. so fuck off instead.

Nothing gay about qt asian guys becoming your gfs and wives.

>girl(male)
>girl
>male

choose one

If it dresses, acts, sucks and fucks like a girl then what's the difference?

Fucking biology you fag

A HOLE IS A HOLE

Who cares if they're just as hot?

For sure.

I literally fucked a jap girl that was innocent, and a virgin, a normal highschool one, and also fucked a jap that was part of a massage parlor. I'll tell you some similarities.

1. They can't suck dick for shit. I don't know what it is, if they can't fucking see or whatever, but their dicksucking skills are bad.

2. They are mostly tight from my experience.

3. I don't know what the fuck they are trying to do when you kiss them. It's like they close their already closed eyes, and stick their tongue out. that's it.

4. They will let you do whatever you want to them. It's amazing actually how far you can go.

traps are fucking gay
it's alright to be gay, guys. you can come out now.

Not gay for a man to love a beautiful woman bro

You're not gay until you know it's a trap. Once you know, then you're a fucking homo.

No faggot I would not, not attracted to dudes.

I couldn't imagine the metal metal gymnasts you go through every Friday night just to get laid.
>Yea she looks like a trap
>Make sure not to check when I fuck her

Would you call these dudes?

Yes especially the one sitting down, it's pretty clear with him.

'Gurls'

So once they're convincing enough they stop being dudes?

>muh biology

No, even if they get rid of whatever's left of their dicks they will still be dudes. Such are the ways of life.

Then how are some more dudes than others? And would biology really stop you if they were begging for it?

>Then how are some more dudes than others?
What does it matter, some women look masculine, most don't, some men look feminine, most don't.
>And would biology really stop you if they were begging for it?
No not biology, the dick would, I'm not gay not really looking forward to the notion of cock. And before you ask yes even if the guy looks perfectly feminine the idea of cock is a no go.

Sounds a little irrational if you ask me, just fuck and fap to cute people.

you are gay

It is irrational, sexual attraction is not a logical thing. That's just me though.