How can this huge club get relegated again after opening their state of the art stadium?...

how can this huge club get relegated again after opening their state of the art stadium?? surely the premier league will not let this happen.

fuck off

rareish

>Huge club

It's the result of poor signings and mismanagement from Gold, Sullivan and Brady. West Ham have always been a mid-table team at best, but the one thing the team always had was incredible atmosphere and ardent support.

Since the move to the Olympic stadium they've lost both. Stewards were giving lifetime fans shit, and the management (Brady) were quick to dish out lifetime bans for trivial shit.

I feel like Brady is the one who over the years has really been pushing for a more "corporatized" version of the club. You could see it happening towards the end of last season. Players started switching off and no one cared because the new stadium and all this off-field shit was being hyped.

If West Ham get relegated yet again, I'm pretty sure this time, the club will never recover.

Faggot hipster fans, they can keep blowing bubbles all they want in the championship kek.

ronaldo get back to spain, there's a big game on tomorrow

take it easy mane we got payet

not for long

he's not staying there

Yeah, we're gonna lose Payet in the January window mate, like this guy said

West ham fans are hipsters ?? Heard it all now

All the ones I've seen anyway.

What in the stands ? Or in America ?

Hipster fans are the likes that support shit conference teams imo

At the stadium

Fair enough you know best mate

>surely the premier league will not let this happen.

They won't
See: 2006/07

West Ham the only London where 90% dont even live in London(But Essex) and they dare to make fun of Chelsea and Arsenal ''plastic fans''

All London clubs have big support in the home counties and west ham are still the biggest club in east London

I still don't think they'll get relegated. This part of the season has been about as bad as it could possibly be for them, but the roster does not look like a relegation tier club. I think they'll still be shit but improve a little bit and finish like 14th.

I'm pretty sure their fans turned into hipsters when they moved to the Olympic stadium and priced everyone else out and banned standing for the only true fans that could afford to go

So it's a fairly recent affair then ??

And I guess by that logic most pl clubs are filled with hipsters

>le "hooligans" team

I don't know, I'm not the user that was at the stadium, but the West Ham fans I follow on twitter were all pissed off when they first opened the stadium because the security was ejecting fans for standing behind the goals. A lot of EPL clubs have been fan unfriendly recently but it seems like WHU is one of the worst now when it comes to that.

Don't worry, Trevor Brooking will help them weasel their way out of it again.

KAJMAN DO PA-NA-MA

What the fuck are you talking about?

s alright boys, well just be avin dem millwall cunts again wont we?

the second they canned Big Sam, i knew this was gonna happen