Fuck, why am I so Autistic?

Fuck, why am I so Autistic?

>not that kind of girl when im sober
spike her coffee

Tell her coffee is for normies and to send nudes.

I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL WHEN I'M SOBER that is hilarious what would ever make someone think that's a good think to say to someone omf don't worry OP for once the girl is the autistic one here

>You straight-up asked for sex
>She's still willing to go out with you
Bro, you're in. You can smash. Just don't be a scary Gary. Make sure you treat her like a human being and acknowledge her non-sexual aspects.

She's literally implying that all you fucking need is a bottle of vodka to get to her fishflaps

Do you actually want this? Did you even realise this?

Roofie her coffee.

>When i'm sober
>get a coffee some time
She is asking you to take her out a few times, have fun, have a few drinks AND THEEEN to fuck like rabits.

You didn't ruin the whole thing this time Op, mostly thanks to her being a moderate slut but still, go for it, coffee and later a few drinks.

this
people don't even understand the English language

What is with the x at the end of every message?

This. She responded and didn't tell you to fuck off.

You understand literally no girls want to hear that unless you two are already sexualy comfortable with each other you autistic fuck

Well drink with her? what the fuck?

Aspie detected

This.

She wants to go out with you.
She wants to get drunk and fuck.

What else do you need OP.

>she still asks to go out
This went better than could be expected OP.

>go out for coffee
>"so, how about a beer"

your welcome

You're response should be "who said anything about being sober?"

The fact that she still wants to date you is an undeserved blessing and you better fucking use it well you piece of shit.

Maybe she's just down to earth?

That's really fucking subtle, autismo.

if dubs do this

This

What's the latest OP?

/thread

Post a pic of this bird, OP

asexfag here, can someone explain whats so good about dating and sex? I've had sex but it usually just ends with me being worn-out and not fully satasfied. I'm male btw.

You subconsciously desire dick

This, Op.
If she didn't want you she would be long gone.
Don't be an ass or autistic and you'll be fine.

Inb4 actual bird

Hello team, I'd like to preface this message through making you guys aware of the fact that I am a high IQ player. Some of the things I'll do this game may seem irrational at the time - but I can assure you, every action that I take has a greater meaning, and unless you also have high IQ you'll probably not understand the "questionable" things I do this game. In conclusion, do not speak to me like we are equals and there will be no problems, thank you. I just wanted to tell you that you've gotta treat her like your mom, fuck her dry till she cant move.

I've sucked off guys and i've been sucked off too and i've tried anal and its still not for me men or woman. I don't think thats it. I'd still rather masterbate if i had to chose.

this
you're doing well OP

Idk if you can do with smartphones but on my old phone I can have a signature that is put at the end of every message so it's probably someone texting themselves

It's like describing song to a deaf person. Stop thinking about sex and go play scrablle or whatever You aces are doing. But seriouslyit's about overcoming Your shame about being naked, trust, feeling each others desire and finally puting peen into vagoo just feels good

She wanted you to ask her out for drinks.

you might be right about the song to a deaf person. I mean i agree that these things are "OK" but I don't understand why so many people are ready to throw themselves infront of a moving vehicle if it would get them sex.

Nah dude, that was her saying she wants to know him a bit better. Take her out on a few dates, THEN take her to a bar/invite her back to your house for drinks.

this is bad advice, don't involve alcohol. It can blow up in your face way too easily.

I think it's because sex is seen as comodity. If you have sex with hot girls/guys- You are a real man/woman. Now that I'm a married man I would give my life for my wife but I wouldn't give it for sex

Dude she is trying really hard to make this work. Just follow her lead at this point,im afraid you'll fuck it up.

this makes more sense. Social pressure to do so.

Wat

they might be a perfect match