Trump supporters in a nutshell

Trump supporters in a nutshell.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/210862415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boring b8

your eternal butt hurt is the reason i voted trump to begin with

Stop being a retard

I'm not really butthurt because i love to see the president that you guys voted for embarrass himself. And also that's a sad reason for voting for someone. You must be privileged.

Bait this dick bitch.

yeah nah voted trump got 2 ounces about 6 inches from my foot in a jar.
we voted trump because we're tired of people spending money for all dem programs and nothing on rebuilding infrastructure like our ports, which would bring thousands of jobs back to this country, or our roads, which could bring temporary work and increase transportation efficiency leading to a boost for the economy due to shorter haul times and fewer accidents. Or because we didn't want the government sticking its nose in our business with regards to guns, which is precisely the same reason I don't think they should mess with our drugs. If you mind your business and don't hurt anyone, you should have the right to defend yourself and also to make yourself actually retarded because you smoke so god damn much. I don't see the difference, unlike a lot of liberals who agree that the government shouldnt mess with your right to get high, but don't think you should be allowed to arm yourself. We didn't vote for trump because of your silly caricature and if you go outside and talk to people you'll realize the vast majority are just like me . fairly normal people who have fairly rational reasons for voting for the person who they are convinced was the right candidate, even if you happen to disagree with some of their reasoning.

if by privileged you mean poor as shit and tired of getting fucked by politicians yeah im privileged. sure trump might be any better but hillary wouldve just been obama V2 which brought obamacare and raised the price of our health insurance to a affordable rate.

>And also that's a sad reason for voting for someone. You must be privileged.
yes i am, feels pretty good to be honest maybe you should give it a try

Don't feel like reading all that.

You people should of voted bernie when you had the chance.

i dont have that luxury, bitch.

>i dont have that luxury, bitch.
sounds like you are just a massive cuck then. enjoy the next 4 years knowing people like me directly benefit from your suffering, bitch

damn dem trumpbots stay busy

at least give us naked hot asian chicks

wonder how the bots get around captcha

you notice they post too quickly. it's not just one guy.

you and I can't have that many posts in that short of time. multiple IPs. multiple trumpbots

wake up sheople

wake up gookmoot

wake up moods

Stop complaining to trump supports and let your representatives hear your dissent, or better yet put serious, organized pressure on their lobbyists, staff, and network in general.
The powers that be win when we are disenfranchised from them and fighting amongst ourselves.
Yeah this is contemptuous of Liberty, but you need to focus on the more imporant problems that a lot of money has been spent to keep you from talking about.
Climate change, ecological destructions, the inadequacy of the state and its capitalism and the solutions to our problems

All Trump supporters love this
vimeo.com/210862415