What drugs besides weed can you use daily without adverse effects?

What drugs besides weed can you use daily without adverse effects?

LSD

weed causes brain damage and can unlock schizophrenia lol...

define adverse effects
weed gives you plenty of adverse effects too
paranoia, tiredness, eating all your god damn food, forgetting to do some shit you were supposed to, costing a fuck ton of money, gunkin up your lungs and giving you a cough if u smoke instead of vape/eat, forcing you to deal with idiotic people if you live in a state where its not legal, etc.

i smoke plenty and i have no problem with it but just saying dont be a fucking liar about it, weed isn't as bad as a lot of things you could be using but it has its downsides too

Smoke weed for 2 yeasrs, every day
No adverse effects
>Why go beside weed ??

lol weed is not even an allucinogen, stop being so damn white user.

You can start drinking heavily, no bad affects from alcohol, and if there is just keep drinking till it doesnt bother you anymore

Weed can definitely cause schyzophrenia in some people.

Trust me I've met a bunch of people it happened to.

I smoke weed once in a while so I'm not all against it but it's not a wonder drug without any downsides.

Heroin

But that only means they were pre-disposed to become schizos. If you are unstable then yeah don't do unprescripted drugs lmao

The thing is none of them knew they were pre-disposed before it started kicking in.

That's quite a shitty way to find out.

> a wild "y" appears ! ! !

>unprescripted
and the award for most fake word pulled out of ass goes to

Gets a little adverse when I stop >:-/

Did you just take the first reply shit?

Caffeine, careful though cause once you start it daily you have to keep having at least a cup a day. Without it you'll get headaches (bad) irritability and fatigue.

And a few 100 million people have smoked it without getting schizophrenia..what does that tell you?

I used to dose acid everyday for months just to see what it'd do
The first week was insane and by the 3rd week I didn't really feel anything it was like every few days I'd have a sudden feeling of intensity and insight.
Eventually I stopped cuz it was just a waste of money. No withdraws or anything it actually felt like a whole new type of trip when I stopped. Great experience 9/10
And with the people talking about weed bringing about schizophrenia yeah it can but they'd probably already have signs of it and it would've kicked in at some point in their life but I've never seen it happen to anyone.

>cause schyzophrenia
thats where you are wrong
weed can trigger it but only if you had it beforhand obviously
and so can a bad dream or sleep paralysis

this

no actually it can trigger it , in like 8% of people...you need a genetic predisposition.

also schiz never goes away

you are not disagreeing with me user