ITT: we wait

ITT: we wait

*coughs*

Who the fuck farted here?

>bursts in door

YOU NIGGAS WANNA DIE TODAY? TELL ME WHO JOY LANE IS OR I'LL BUST A CAP IN YO ASS

YOU NIGGAS NOT GONNA TALK? IF NO ONE IS GOING TO RESPOND IN THE NEXT MINUTE, YOU NIGGAS ARE DEAD.

YOU MUTHA FUCKAS DEAD NOW

*angrily taps 'QUIET WAITING ROOM' sign*

did I shart

Shut the fuck up, Jamal.

what am I waiting for

*a little girl sits in the corner quietly reading a Barbie magazine*

Bump for interest...

*BRAAAAAAPPPP*

Waiting

hello, i'll join

*sniff*

hey guys wanna hear a joke?

I do

>"Mr A-non? The doctor is ready."

whats the deal with black people? they'r not black, and certainly not people!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*walks in and looks everyone in the eyes*

*has a coughing fit*

*deep sigh*

*looks at watch*

*whistles isis song*

'I have nice buds for waiting'

what are we waiting for again?

*sits on phone browsing Sup Forums*
(I'm actually at the hospital right now, waiting..)

*turns on intercom*
would the owner of a blue subaru please move their car please

For the dentist i think. But i forgot it

*goggling*

I sit in a waiting chair. My face is blank. My mind, however, is racing. I feel anxious. My heart is pounding. I can feel the tension in the air. My eye is starting to twitch as cool beads of sweat run down my forehead.

This is hell. No. This is limbo. We are in limbo. To say God has abandoned us is an understatement. My mind reels as I begin to get dizzy. I am a sinner. I have sinned. But what have I done to end up here, in this soulless place?

This world is a stage, and all the living are actors. The themes of this play are life versus death, good versus evil, and humility versus arrogance. I have failed. We have failed. Christ has failed.

How dare he? How dare Christ taunt us like this? How dare he taunt his perfection to those of us born, shaped, and molded in the fires of sin?

Amidst this chaos within myself, I paste a wry grin on my face. I don't exist. I am man: I have seen the colors of death, and have spit on the holy places of the high priests. I am man: I have faced affliction, and have become tempered with grief. I am man: I exist only to be reminded of my mortality, yet I bask in the glory of mortal flesh.

I am superior. I am worthless. I am an illusion. I am reality. I am the false prophet. I am immaculate.

Remember me, before what's left returns to cursed ash.

*Looks around wondering who the fag who drives a Subaru is*

moar berserk

just for infotainment.

im german and everytime a german reads forehead he will have a short moment of think of foreskin. thank you.

*are you okay? Your pupil is very big*

I want to fondle that old lady's tits

*Intercom turns back on*

*A man screams in terrifying horror for 2 minutes while a child can be heard incessantly sobbing*

*Intercom turns back off*

*furiously masturbates in the corner*

Sorry! I just felt like being overtly dramatic. Hahaha :'^)

(The blood won't stop raining)

I'm fine!

(I give my tithes to the price of hell)

Seriously, I promise.

(The innocent will be trodden underneath my boots)

You can no longer hide your identidy

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPHAAAAFAAFAFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAFFFFFAAAAAAAP

sorry guys i have diarrhoe

*joins in*

*cries and shits his pants

Did you take your meds today Alan? Remember, the meds are there to help you

*slowly massage my erect penor through pants with the magazine I've been holding, for the entirety of those 2 minutes while breathing heavily and holding back grunts.*

Oh shit oh shit oh shit.
*Stand up and walks quickly with the head down to the exit, grabbing his cap visor to cover his embarrassed face*

>bueno.jpg

>nigger niggerson the Dr. Will see you now

*A little five year old girl enters the room* "M-mr.A-user?

Yes little one?

>she peers around the room with a nervous look

"W-why am I here? Why are there men staring at me?"

>ITT: we wait
Hey, sorry I'm late. Did Godot come by yet?

*can't believe the gorgeous that the little maiden is, Adorable, His skin, her eyes, I stare at her and her beauty, my blood rush as I took the thime to watch her little and perfect body, oh no, my cock, is erecting*

Hola amigos, buenas tardes :D

"Mr.user, what's wrong with him?"
>hides behind nearest user

*cough cough*
What are you talking young lady,I feel very happy but... I would say you look a little tired, come on, rest, sit here in my lap

>A look of hesitation is on her face as she slowly walks forwards towards the user

There you go young lady, is okay to make new friends, would you like to go for some ice cream? My mother likes to prepare the best and delicious homemade ice cream

>she nods
"Ok Mr.user. My favorite flavor is strawberry."

I'm not waiting anymore

Good, I just needed a break anyway.

I love it too *grabs her hand* come on, we'll go on my car so we get faster, you can not let pass the oportunity to get some of the best and tasty Ice cream

h-hey -g-guys how are you all t-t-today? good? y-yeah im good-how-are y-ou.. uh where d-do i sit?

>she observes the other anons in the waiting room

"What about them? Aren't we supposed to wait, Mr.user?"

Hey bro, what take you here? You look kinda nervous

>does retard face at nigger

>upon sighting milf with nice ass in seat across the room boner rises
>uncomfortably attempts to adjust throbbing election