Just found out that my girlfriends church is anti-Semitic and homophobic. I'm Jewish and my Rabbi is gay. What do?

Just found out that my girlfriends church is anti-Semitic and homophobic. I'm Jewish and my Rabbi is gay. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VuXNMkBJbNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow Goldstein I guess the only thing to do is kill yourself in a gas chamber.

Edgy

>he'snoteventrying.jpg
Putain...

She's a southern Baptist and they just had a sermon about how Jews shouldn't be associated with. In the past they've apparently also had a lot of ones about the evils of homosexuality and Hollywood.

Go to hell share blue faggot and go be cancer on reddit

Apparently we are to be avoided because we are no longer the chosen people because we killed Christ and thus the land is to be given to others. Stone that the builder refused or whatever.

Go back to Sup Forums. I was never a Hillary supporter. Also if you get rid of Bannon this is a rather Jew friendly administration. Sure, they suck and are practically Nazis, but they're Nazis that consider Jews whire

Shut faggot seriously get the fuck off b and stop stinking it up

Because I'm a Jew who's dealing with some bullshit? How about you get off Sup Forums, you edgelord

Fuck the ever loving shit out of her and laugh as you realize that she's going to hell for doing it

See
>Shut faggot seriously get the fuck off b and stop stinking it up
Read
>Get out my safespace I'm triggered

It's funny to think that her parents think it while I'm plowing her. Her dad's. Deacon

You dirty kike, you really need to rid the world of your filth

Walk into a bar with them

Rid the world of 22.4% of nobel prize winners and most of the most successful businessmen, great idea

Only Marry her if she converts then none of this will matter until she has to answer on Judgement Day for what ya'll have done!

Stop following the jewish religion and ask her to leave hers, because religion is retarded, and it shows in the fact that problems like this concievably exist

I've been pushing for that. Problem is that she goes to a Baptist college. SBU.

Is she getting some sort of religious studies, theology degree or is she getting a regular degree from a Baptist College? Cause yea could be a career problem to have majored in Aramaic/New Testament Studies and become a jew. But honestly why would you want your good little goy housewife to work so whocares!?

Fedora much? My temple does a lot of good things and we are associated with the MainStream coalition. We do more to keep religion out of public school then atheist do.

One of our rabbis has a doctorate in Christian studies as well as Hebrew letters. Also Aramaic studies are sort of required for Hebrew letters. Those wouldn't be problems. The gay Rabbi is a convert himself. But to answer your question she's a science major. Biology

Doctorate of Divinity I believe it's called.

Exactly just awesome a bio degree is the lowest tier of STEM because so many chicks take it but still better than alot of useless degrees out there.

You reform jews aren't even real jews with your fake conversion process so thats a reminder your Rabbi isn't actually a jew.

Start by killing yourself.

Nice trips.

CORRECTION: Reform Jews are Jews but any of their converts aren't REAL JEWS. Serious trouble in the future if we Goys decide its time for you to move to Israel their not considered Jews by the State of Israel (those fake reform converts)

They look like homeless Jesus wannabes faggots.As well as a west boro wannabes

Become an atheist republican immediately and support President Trump in destroying the mainstream media. If you value being a Jew you're a racist.

You should kill yourself you goddamn kike

>atheist republican
mutually exclusive, without some serious cognitive dissonance

What can you do?

>Stop being a Jew.

kys youtu.be/VuXNMkBJbNg

That's a literal picture of the Klan. It's not her Church. Although the klan used to no joke meet up at her church.

Fuck off it's the preacher and people not the type of church I'm a Southern Baptist and I'm gay and my best friend is a Jew and don't go to church services it's that simple

This is obvious bait, but you do realise the Torah is explicit about the wages of faggotry being death by stoning, right? There is no such thing as a legit gay rabbi if his position contains any authority or authenticity.

That, and Jesus was a Jew, and everybody knows this, so I rather doubt the entire scenario.

He didn't say all Jews you fucking pathetic piece of shit and you do need to kill YOURSELF not everyone just you

Have your rabbi perform another circumscion on you, the old school like way...You know...Sucking on baby penises. Just close your eyes and pretend. You'll feel much better are reaffirm your Christ killing ways.

You secretly wish you were part of the superior jewish race

Dump that goyim cum dumpster and date a nice muzzie girl.

Kill yourself don't try to get her to change for your convenience you fucking pathetic excuse for a human it's her choice what she believes not yours you can burn in hell but don't try to make her. How about YOU CONVERT for her because that's YOUR choice to convert yourself as it's her choice to convert herself if she chooses to.

Fuck you im not Christian or Jewish I worship there satan

Temple Beth Torah. Google it. Our rabbi is married to another man. It says to kill those who wear two different leather items as well. If you want to be that strict I can probably find at least 5 reasons to stone you to death.

I was talking about the asheknazi race, not the religion dumbass, religion doesn't affect your intelligence

But you'd know that, if you were part of the superior jewish race

Ditto you filthy jew

The speaker used the story in the new testament to justify hatred of Jews by claiming that since the Jews rejected Jesus they're no longer the chosen people. Whole stone that the builders turned down or whatever. Matthew I believe

Just fuck off you peace of shit Jew

Don't forget the mountain Jews. Those motherfuckers come here and get rich.

Don't you just wish you had that median verbal reasoning, comprehension and working memory of 125.6? Please don't pass on your weak, unintelligent genes

But if you use it too much then people think you're a pompous ass. So you have to purposely make verbal errors and not show off unless it's trivia night. Even then you have to be careful to not make your shiksa date feel stupid

fucking 2mb limit, can't even post high res jew food pics

i really really like this imsge

I'd tell you to break up with her, but she'd still be your sister.

i dont get that image.

nazis made lampshades out of jews

Talmudic jews were the inspiration for satan.

No dear goyim. That's what you buy food with or if you're Trump wipe your ass with if you're out of gold leaf.

Palpatine looks just like my mom.

Underated

Kill yourself

Is her church KKK or Westboro Baptist Church or a combination of both?

>anti-Semitic and homophobic
Just like every sane person on the planet.

I'm Jewish and would fuck an antisemitic whore . . . what do I care. I just wouldn't marry her

Break up with her and move on, leaving it alone.

a) you can't change their mind
And
b) if you genuinely have an open mind you have to allow them a difference of opinion from your own

Jew propaganda.They say nazis made lampshades and other trinkets out of jew bodies.
Incredibly blatant propaganda.

>implying people on Sup Forums are sane

yes exactly you fucking moron

>jew

There's your problem

don't you get it? those numbers mean nothing from a game that was rigged since the beginning.

Of course the elites have the opportunities for greater education and exposure to bankroll their success with.

>Blacks are overrepresented in crime
THEIR OWN FAULT FOR BEING POOR, BECAUSE DINDUS ARE STUPID
>0.2% of the population get 27% of nobel prizes
MUST BE RIGGED

Fucking white people make me cringe