How does it feel to be taken for a ride like you were, I said it wouldn't matter between the two...

How does it feel to be taken for a ride like you were, I said it wouldn't matter between the two, now your stuck with another gobalist who holds about as much control over the US military as a wet dog from spain, who was only voted in because he sounded like a nationalist, but turns out being a puppet is in the job description, and there's nobody better at that at least than Trump.

Same old shit
Obama dropped 22k bombs in the middle east in a couple of years

>who was only voted in because he sounded like a nationalist

That's a funny way of saying he isn't Hillary

Trump and NATO sitting in a tree, planning out foreign pol - icy

>hey guys we came up with a new anti-Trump narrative

Hey yeah you wasted all your credibility a long time ago! The only purpose you serve now is to inform me of der lugenpresse's latest narrative since you shills get to see the cue cards before most I'd imagine.

BORIS!

90 days nofap and then this...
FUCK

Still Sanders

>people didn't already know he was a corrupt puppet looking to make a few extra bucks and some self promotion

We're not stupid, we knew we were voting for a corrupt cunt. Only difference between him and Hillary is he's infinitely more entertaining as a clown. No one genuinely believed the shit he was saying for votes.

The last Muslim ban didn't pass because a judge died so she couldn't vote.
The plans to defeat isis habe been well drafted and put to print they are already pushing them back .
The wall is up for bid and moving forword. Government turns slowly but its turning.
The travel to his place. .. meh
I give zero shits about golf as its been shown that he does talks.

'mornin shillbot 9000

Why does she have dread? her face is almost perfect

Well, noones arguing that, the man is a regular Charlie Chaplin, just Charlie Chaplin in the Great Dictator, which kinda ruins the joke for me

You're also a shill

>how does it feel to be taken for a ride

We already paid for the tickets, I just wanna see where this rich old cunt takes us. Clinton was just going to be more of the same, Trump was the 'mystery box' option.

We knew his plan was to screw over America, we just were curious to find out HOW.

wrong

>neither cute nor Asian

Is the shillbot malfunctioning?

THIS IS NOT RIGHT. GIVE ME ASIAN BEAUTIES LIKE THIS

>The last Muslim ban didn't pass.
>Day 87 and ISIS still exists
>the wall hasn't been started and Mexico isn't paying
>He's already spent more taxpayer money on his golf trips than Obama did in a year.
>you give zero shits because you're a fool.

no u

The more he gets the media to bitch at him over nothing the more credibility they lose, by the time he actually does something for himself the media will have zero credibility and no one will care.

This is far too lewd shillbot, tastefully posed young Asian women in summer dresses please.

How about syria/best korea? He was supposed to not get involved

The problem is Washington was already full of insiders of course thier still running the show

5'7 manlet, whats the easiest way to kill myself.
> +5 points for painless ways

oh is that the chick that the pussy trumptard punched?

Yeah, he's giving them so much stupid stuff to report on that he can do some seriously fucked up shit and when he gets called up on it, it's 'just another crazy Trump story *yawn*'.

Same goes for his retarded appointments, he's making American politics so laughable that people will no longer believe a thing they're doing and drop their guard.

>over nothing
so far 0 media credibility lost

Just wait a few months and Trump will have us all killed, be patient my friend.