Why is Colin so based, bros?

Why is Colin so based, bros?

>those tiny calves

>1/5
>4 yards

Why does anyone care about this? it's just a center-left liberal being a center-left liberal from his perch millions of dollars above anyone who is actually in the fight

>anomalous snow game
b-but even matt fucking barkley outplayed him!
>0 completions in the entire 1st quarter
>0 completions until inside of 2 minutes of the first half
>against a defense with absolutely no pass rush whatsoever
>in a game we were blatantly tanking
look kap wasn't good but you're fucking retarded if you think that game meant anything

so why did they put blaine gabbert on instead. so colin could rest?

they're about 100cm in length, wha do you expect t.b.h?

your guess is as good as mine. gabbert didn't play well either. he completed 4 passes, got safetied and played in garbage time.

Honestly, If I was a cop I would not protect these people. I mean, literally, I would not do my job in black parts of america. They should do that, just stop going there, leave, no patrols, calls about crimes answered very slowly etc. See how they like it then.

Don't get me wrong, we have plenty of problems with cops in Poland too, a lot of them are thugs terrorizing patriots for their globalist masters, but we're talking about America here, where there's millions of niggers with fucking machine guns. I understand those cops perfectly, I'd be jumpy too. I'd shoot if I would feel threatened. And I would if I stopped a black male that's nervous, verbally abusive, not listening to my commands and could jump me or start to run at any second.

>based

GTFO libcuck

And 5 sacks.

vic fangio was on kap's team he knows his tendencies better than anybody plus it's an FU game for him

Matt Barkley was 11/18 for 192 yards. He literally threw for 48 times as many yards as Kaepernick.

>against the worst defense in the nfl with no pass rush
>bragging about 11 completions
>in a game where the only winner is the losing team
lol your so dumb

POLSKA TYLKO DLA POLAKOW

CHUJU

He should wear number 3/5 on his next team

I hope he never has to dial 911

Fuck the police

>millions of machine guns
oh boy someone's been reading a little too much CNN

>Muh boys in blue