Ok Sup Forums why are indians so fucking stinky and ugly.. apparently indians have a harder time getting laid lol

ok Sup Forums why are indians so fucking stinky and ugly.. apparently indians have a harder time getting laid lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWAz3Vjm8M8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats a lie indians have easier time getting laid

Poo in Loo

cash me pissing osside

"Indian" here. I get laid pretty regularly (2-3 times a week on average) and every girl I've ever fucked has been white - except one Bosnian but she still pretty much looked white.

I'm fit and have a decent job and nice apartment, so that helps I guess.

It's sad that there are brown guys that come on Sup Forums and see threads.like this and think they'll never get laid because of their skin color. If you're full of self-loathing and dumb enough to believe your women problems are all based on being brown, then your issues lie elsewhere.

Trust me. 95% of the pussy I've ever gotten is from type-A college cardio bunnies. If I can do it, you can.

Just sayin'

looks like another white faggot lost his job to an Indian..

tough life isn't it kid?

yea i'm crying over you cleaning my toilet. stay salty indian poorfag

>I don't know any Indians
>I know they smell tho kekekek
>I bet they have a harder time having sex than I do
>which is still no sex
>fuck I forgot I have school tomorrow

yawn butthurt whitey makes another poo in the loo thread because that's the only thing he can do to feel better

stay butthurt witeboi

Apparently you have never met an afghani

lol clearly I am the salty one here edgefag

next time get some good education so you won't lose your precious job to a hardworking immigrant

cheers you toilet cleaning faggot

all of you indians are poorfags don't try to hide it, no point in like you have a condo near central park when you make a living from cleaning toilets

>apparently indians have a harder time getting laid lol

I dunno man my texan girlfirend seems pretty happy with the pounding I give her every night

your imaginary girlfriend is faking it because indians are probably the smallest in the entire world (maybe after koreans and stuff cuz they are malnutritioned)

stay mad white cuck

kek you wanna what more I do to her?

nothing cuz you've never talked to a girl in your entire life.. breaks over tho indian cuck, can u clean my toilet i just took a dump

Kaha rehte ho bhai abhi?

kek

teri behen ki choot mein

chutiyo indian Sup Forums kaha hai?

how will they get laid when the avg dick size in india is 3-4 inches?

>tfw Poop is literally your national mascot.

Wah mere lunduriye

teri ma ki choot me

reddit.com/r/India

Waha bhi kuch aisi hi bakchodi chalti hai kabhi kabhi

Have you seen the average Indian woman? I doubt the men are trying very hard.

atleast we have one

>redditor + indian

you are the cancer of this world lol
but seriously go back to cleaning my toilet

>reddit.com/r/India

>not r/bakchodi

madarchod chutiya hai kya tu? liberal choot saala

Maafi

>Sup Forums
>reddit

chutiya hai kya be tu?

tujhse bada nahi

Poo in Loo

Poo in Street too

Tohri amma ka bhosda maa ke dulare

all of ur white woman are belong to us

I agree. Stinky. Everytime I stumble upon an Indian I auto think "smelly" "wipe with left hand eat with right"and if female "curry pussy".

whats with whites and dogs.. its so creepy

nah I am gonna poo in you

chutiya saala r/india ki liberal gaand maarni hai

Absolutely. I work the cellphone kiosk at my local Sam's and this group of Indian guys comes up to talk about what stock we have. 2 minute conversation resulted in my kiosk smelling like butt hole for the next 30

You indians do shit on everything! Thats why you so brown i guess

>whites
>calling anyone else dirty

hoo boy

Choos choos mera loda choos choos mera loda

Mutthal, darwaja band krke kar. Maa dekh legi teri

>that sure showed him!!

why are you cumskins so boring and butthurt all the time?

chaat mera loda jaisa aloo ka pakoda

So you get 7-11 bitches by giving discounts ..you don't pay for it in the jungle habib

How are they not dead? Or is that how the morbidly obese reproduce, through some sort of cloning process

teri maa ki maar raha bey

tu hai choot ki raani main hu lund aa raja

whites are expert at being parasites

Of course it's easy for indians to get laid. every woman fucks you when you rape them.

jokes on you. meri maa kab ki tapak gayi.

aaja aaja meri raani meri bansuri baja jaa

Check em

I dont know. Maybe all the Toilet shitting makes us sad? Maybe we should take an example in you and shit on each other?

as if that has stopped your whore mom from being a whore before

pura sama yehi bandhega ab to.

you already you, even niggers aren't this degenerate lol

well, your mom was in competition.

As someone that lives in an area with a large indian population, heres some advice to you Indiafags coming to the US:

WEAR DEODORANT, holy fuck some of you guys are fucking wretched. Its fucking gross being at the supermarket and smelling nothing but stinky ass leftover rotten burrito stink.

This one mostly applies to the women but STOP giving everyone the evil eye and thinking that your India caste system bullshit applies to the US, no ones going to bow to you and let you get away with shit, fuck off.

STOP TRYING TO HAGGLE AT THE REGISTER!
Jesus christ you selfish fucks hogging everyones time because you want 1/2 off an item that has a less than perfect label/cover art.

Those are my gripes.
There are some fine looking indian girls tho, want.

ITT: autists LARPing as niggers trying to b8 "whyboi" neckbeards.

Ya'll even trying?

tujhe kaun rok raha hai sama banane se chootiya?

youtube.com/watch?v=DWAz3Vjm8M8

ye sun ab lund ke baal

whatever faggot, keep your shitty advice to yourself and stop fucking your sister

and go to school or you'll be the next nigger in donald trump rally crying about mexicans like your other white brethrens lol

Wtf im not even white, fuck you

>not liking huge brown Indian tits
Fag

"you already you" you are an angry little browny! Does that come naturally with your stink?

nope cumskins are too boring as a race to bait and their jokes are fucking retarded and lame.

but that butthurt about Indians is amusing though

By the way what do India bros think about guns? I personally love them and love having them here in US and Canada

India needs better gun rights too imo