What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a good person

She wants Ahmed's cock in her bum

Nothing wrong with helping people in desperate need.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

>people
I'm gonna have to stop you there buddy.

She stands up for what she believes in despite what some neckbearded Sup Forumstards might think

FICKI
FICKI

>tfw white "muslim"
Literally the master race.

Is there really any significant amount of people who are anti-refugee? I can understand a lot of Europeans being angry at the refugee policy but not the mere concept of a refugee. An open-door policy is fucking stupid but so is a closed door policy.

she's looks especially autism in this pic

I want them all to destroy western culture, I like chaos.

That she wants some sandnigger to bomb one of her concerts too

Give me 1 (one) reason why exterminating every single Muslim on this planet would be a bad idea.
SPOILER: You can't.

She fucking can't even spell "benefited" and her music sucks AND it's not even like she's incredibly attractive
Why does she get to be famous? Get out Lavren, music's full.

this bitch is so boring, completely ruined the appeal of chvrches

People like her are the reason why Ariana Grande's concert exploded.

Multiculturalism doesn't work, history has shown that more than enough.

>tfw the grapes are sour
I know that feel senpai.

But terrorists aren't

I like your honesty. This is what Sup Forums likes to lie about. They act like they want a comfy safe life when in reality they want something big to happen because with that safety comes boredom.

Are you fucking retarded?

No, it's because terrorist attacks are an argument as to why letting in millions of people from war zones without doing background checks is a bad idea.

She is British, you fucking mong. "Benefitted" is an acceptable form of spelling.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

What are the benefits of diversity? Not saying diversity is a bad thing just wondering.

Not remotely..

That's not what I was saying, user. I agree that unchecked refugee intake is retarded an arguing against that is fine. However, you're trying to tell me they aren't in reality giddy when a HAPPENING happens? Come on, son.

Explain it to me then, daddy.

I can tell that you've never been to Sup Forums

Racist

slowly setting the stage for red communist tyranny, if you're into that sort of thing.

There are none. People from shit countries just want to live in good countries which all happen to be white by ""mere coincidence"". Diversity brings more destruction than benefits.

>I can tell that you've never been to Sup Forums
I have a lot though.

It's weird that you guys think the main/best way to prevent terrorist attacks is to prevent would-be terrorists from entering the country. As if we have some ideal society in the United States where the reason people don't blow shit up all the time is because they don't want to and not because we have a frighteningly-efficient surveillance state and several highly-effective counter-terrorism intelligence agencies.

It's like you guys think that if a would-be terrorist makes it over the border, he gets a free shot at blowing up a building as a prize for making it.

Empirical studies have shown time and time again that the best ways to address terrorism are through domestic policing and through limiting media coverage of terrorist attacks, but no one likes those solutions cuz they don't feel good. They'd rather bomb people and close the borders even though this actually does jack shit to lower the rate of terrorist attacks.

Also Chvrches last album was disappointing, and this is a musical opinion. They should focus on remix work.

>you're trying to tell me they aren't in reality giddy when a HAPPENING happen
sure they are, but to say that their excitement is caused by chaos in and of itself is incorrect. each HAPPENING brings new opportunities for propaganda.

Where is the music discussion?

Not really. You shouldn't have unchecked immigration but if you pose certain educational and career qualifications on immigrants then you can strengthen your economy. You don't want to go full retard and have your city become a Chinese hell like Vancouver.

in ur ass haha

>Submits to a brown man's religion

I've got some bad news for you user.

Daily reminder

Well, it does wonders for music.
Like seriously, none of the stuff that is currently on this board would exist if it cultural diversity didn't exist.

-coal burner
-sjw whore

why do you guys love this whore so much?

>we have a frighteningly-efficient surveillance state and several highly-effective counter-terrorism intelligence agencies.
Literally the main reason I haven't moved somewhere else. 9/11 changed everything and now such an attack is practically impossible to replicate. Of course I can be gunned down in an elementary school or movie theater but I don't plan on going to either so I'm comfy.

>As if we have some ideal society in the United States where the reason people don't blow shit up all the time is because they don't want to

you realize that this statement is objectively correct, right? that a society founded on Christian moral principles and a culture of respect for private property, faith, mercy, and the rights of fellow human beings is not conducive of a violent society? why are you pretending that
>hurr were all th same inside :^)

>It's like you guys think that if a would-be terrorist makes it over the border, he gets a free shot at blowing up a building as a prize for making it.
Another true statement. How could you possibly argue that this isn't true?
>terrorist gets into america
>terrorist is looking to incite violent Islamist revolution and promote his cause through violence
>terrorist is now in country of laws and people who respect said laws
>terrorist is able to spread TERROR because of how country has laws and people respect said laws, not some third-world shithole where their aren't either of those things

How many people actually become successful enough to have a significant impact on music? Exactly.

Risking your safety for "muh music" is retarded.

How do we benefit from diversity?

Racist

Well I don't think I was saying their excitement is directly from chaos but their excitement is in the environment following chaos because it is not the boring environment before. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the same sort of thing in the UK during the second world war.

We don't.

she's pledging her support for future bombings

Racist

But she said we do

Well, actually good food is one of the benefits. As a german I'm so fucking happy that we finally got some people here who actually know more than 3 spices.

Is that Slacks, wtf?

Food>>Safety

Okay, also most of those people that "know spices" come from Europe.

good food can be imported, also, fat fuck.

>Food>>Safety
Yeah. Because life isn't about fucking safety.
I'd legitimately rather be dead than live in a world without diversity.

Same. I live in SF and yesterday I ate injera and wat from an Ethiopian restaurant in the morning, meditated at the zen center in the evening, and played cricket with some of the Indian students I met at Berkeley. Sure, I'm a hipster but I wouldn't trade the diversity for homogeneity.

>However, you're trying to tell me they aren't in reality giddy when a HAPPENING happens? Come on, son
This is the most blatant projection Ive ever read

slacks?

>I'd legitimately rather be dead than live in a world without diversity.
Maybe you should move to Africa or Asian then because we don't need cucks like you.

What the fuck are you even saying, user? Projection? How am I projecting? That would mean I'M giddy at HAPPENINGs, which is the last thing I am giddy about. I don't even post in them.

She should explain exactly how the people murdered in Manchester, Paris, etc. have benefited

What the fuck are you even saying? Asia is one of the most homogeneous places on earth and Africa is one of the most diverse.

How about you fuck off back to the closest shitpit Muslim neigbourhood and see how much fun it is?

>>And Africa is one of the most diverse

>>Submits to a brown man's religion

Isn't this literally all Christians and Jews in the West though? Unless you're one of those neopagan sperglords

someone clean this up make it nice

it means she's a decent human being

also, living in a monoculture is boring.

I think you're getting Africa and South America mixed up.

I want to stick my stinky brown weiner in her sensual vagina and make her pregnant and make her my wife

>Asia is one of the most homogeneous places on earth
>What is Singapore
>What is Nepal
>What is India
>What is the Siberian area of Russia
>What is the Philippines
>What is Indonesia
>What is Malaysia

SirActionSlacks, a Dota "Personality". In any case that guy looks very similar

it's our main man, Brandon

>political rants
>on a music board
Please stop

>le boring
underage

Yeah, life is so much more exciting when Muslims are constantly killing your people for their race and religion
Oh plus we get epic ethnic restaurants!

i'm 33 and I didn't say "le"

fuck off cunt, the guy who bombed the concert was born in Manchester, not an immigrant

But guess who radicalized him? immigrants

his parents were arabs

and how the fuck do you know that?

she can have mine instead

Because ISIS are not native to the UK...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

You don't what you are talking about.

I was referring to East Asia as it seems to have become synonymous with "Asia". I didn't think that user was referring to Indonesia or India desu.

She wants you guys to stop buying her music.

>Salman Abedi

Fvck that dvmb cvnt. Let her go live where the "refugees" are, then. GO. CUNT.

Fuck off, period, you 98 pound prick.

That she is a decent human being, thanks Lav

Why would she hold a picture of her rapist?

>Empirical studies have shown time and time again that the best ways to address terrorism are through domestic policing and through limiting media coverage of terrorist attacks

The media perpetuates the existence of terrorism by giving them a platform for their own propaganda.

Tyrone?

is Lavren to blame for Arianas nuclear performance

>it's a "if you were born in england then you magically become english even though you're a shitskin both physically and mentally" episode

this one is right.

She wants smelly Somali cock