Putin ready to meet Trump at possible Arctic summit in Finland

Putin ready to meet Trump at possible Arctic summit in Finland
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he would be ready to meet with US President Donald Trump at a summit of Arctic countries in Finland, should it be organized.
“I believe Finland suits this purpose well, and Helsinki is a very convenient platform to organize an event like this,” Putin said, when asked if he thought a meeting between him and Trump was possible in Finland.

Finnish President Sauli Niinisto said earlier that his country would “certainly be very happy to have the opportunity to hold such a summit.”

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

rt.com/news/382805-putin-meet-trump-arctic-finland/

Finland is gud

they'll meet when we tell them to

Only do not sweat so much during this

Why is putin punching finnish soil wtf i hate russia now

are you friends now? Did you forget about the winter war? Good, i like both your countries.

that was a war against soviets and it was many decades ago so who gives a shit

real unedited pic

china and japan still hate each other.

The Grand Duchy of Finland is a modern, civilised country

Nothing new, finland is pretty much the only neutral country in europe. Soviets and westeners used to meet here too

moreso than Japan? I dont buy that - finland is an arctic wasteland famous for depression.

I could concede China though. Fine, Japan and Korea hate each other and theyre both very modern countries. Dont the balkans all hate each other for some reason as well?

>finland is pretty much the only neutral country in europe.

What about Sw*den?

>EU member state
>neutral

im convinced they just hate everyone and want us all to die. Wouldnt switzerland be a better choice?

Winter War 2 when?

>arctic wasteland famous for depression
Time to end this meme, finnish summers are warm and and sun literally doesnt set at all during summer nights and finland was in top 5 in happiest european countries

Its obviously more tied to west and it doesnt have any historical reasons to host russian politicians unlike finland

why does trump keep meeting with our enemies russia and turkey? the US is supposed to be the EU's ally. Why didn't you fucks vote hillary, you're ruining everything

What will the relations be when this man has a coup d'etat?

> top 5 in happiest european countries
What kind of bullshit meme list is this? How do you empirically measure happiness? Did they measure the chemical levels in everyone's blood? No, they probably just said
>haw happi arr yu on 1 too ten
fucking bollocks.

Im sure Finland is a reasonably nice place to live and most people are as happy as they are in any other 1st world country.

However, dont fucking pretend its a summer camp. Finland is literally above the arctic circle. Finland is not a warm country. If you sent an Italian to Finland they would die.

Sweden is too diverse and tolerant to let racist Drumpf and Prumpf in their country

what r they going to talk about?
how penguins support russophobic terrorism?

>wanting a war with russia
piss of and smoke a bowl. Whats wrong? Are you so fucking tall the air is too thin and it impedes your cognitive ability? Nobody wants a war.

fuck the EU

>What about Sw*den?
hahaha

Putin is ex soviet KGB

he still got dreams of including all post sovjet states into rooshya.

The US, Russia, Turkey and Britain all wants war going by their recent diplomatic actions. You're just too dumb to realize this.

Thankfully your compliance is completely irrelevant.

they started it, they shouldn't have taken the crimea... It was going to be ours after ukraine's new pro-eu government was going to join us. None of this right now is supposed to be hap

>above arctic circle
Not it isnt; only lapland is and nobody lives there
>not warm
It is warmer than uk for most of the year

Int is just memes and not real you should know it

>why does trump keep meeting with our enemies russia and turkey?

Manafort.

Get a load of this Russian cuck pmsl

fuck off medpack

no one was talking to you

Neither to you. Except for me. Be thankful.
Also fuck off with you gay ass paranoia

I dont buy for 1 second that its warmer than the uk for most of the year. Youre going to have to prove that. Even sweden and southern norway are colder than england and i dont believe that finland is somehow magically tropical.

good now go suck a dick

faggot

>russian federation is our modern enemy
>soviet union is our ww2 ally
ah yes, the eternal anglo "diplomacy"

>Why didn't you fucks vote hillary
We did, in case you forgot that our vote meant something.

this))) russia is finland greatest ally))))

Anglos always had weird policies, they defended turkey from russian empire then attacked in and failed in gallipolli.

California did, the rest of the country didn't.

Go be a cumdupster for a rich anglo for food

xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

I wish stupid americans would finally wake up and smell the pissed up coffee

democracy is a fucking lie

it's a kike shoah

your government is zionist occupied

and your shitty little votes wont change any course

what does have a chance in changing your shit kike ridden corrupt government

is a civil war.

And right now them jews are doing everything they can to disarm the common goyim

just like in russia. :^)

in russia its too late for the common vatnik to stage a revolution, cuz theyre all nice and disarmed

And soon it will be the same for you.

prepping your goyim asses for those kosher oligarchs with their boots over you for centuries to come

>the pole is trying to have a thought

ok yes good post haha great keep it up my man lmao

Im greek though

and no we wont be paying back no denbts.

>Fight Denmark with the help of British naval assistance
>Do too well
>Britain switches sides
>Now fighting against Denmark and Britain
>Start to lose
>Britain wants another alliance

don't care

>And right now them jews are doing everything they can to disarm the common goyim
They can't and they wont. Killing other Americans certainly wont solve anything. If we eliminated everyone in government, we're likely to elect an even shittier group of people. Nobody wants to listen to everything these people have to say, but the majority don't want less government either, so we'll just live with what we've got until the next election or scandal which results in removal from office.

Who gives a fuck???

retard

>They can't and they wont.

They've slowly corroded your rights and free speech bit by bit.

They'll rek your consitution as well

cuz thats how jews roll, bitch ass goy.

watch em

>Trump leaves with a new winter jacket

the uk still hates germany

WHOOOOO AMERICA FINLAND RUSSIA TRIPLE ALLIANCE FUCK YEAH

AN UNLIKELY TRIO....
WILL TAKE ON...
THE WORLD...

About time, he owes him 5$ or 5,000,000 rubles for rigging the election

That would be a dream. To unite all the world and annex all of the world.

liked the first 1918 one better desu

Trump and Putin would probably get assassinated by some extreme swedes.

>1905
SOME FOLKS ARE BORN, MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

Another reason to send them here, no?

>rt.com

What would russians know about trustworthy news sources?

t. climatically retarded britbong

wrong board autismo

Oh boy, I can't wait for my so called """President""" to get on his knees and hand over potentially lucrative arctic trade routes to Russia.

how is that weird? they wanted to deny russia their access to the middle sea and then they wanted to stop turkey when they support germany.

Fredrika runebergs flag is africa tier

*smiles in russian*

>latitude is the only source of climactic variance

Ivan you know that that's a shoop

t. HIGHEST SUMMIT

Someone dropped a finnig between these plates and greedy manlet just can't resist.