youtube.com/watch?v=xjzkVY_YYTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/KyeFilfTFbE

>Gorgoroth

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=QcsVp0A4Vik

no

Hey man, I dig it. Fuck off.

Normally I'm open minded towards pretty much any music you can think of, but pretty much what this guy said. Fuck Gorgoroth.
youtube.com/watch?v=QpLbkxEL5bs

>Fuck Gorgoroth.

Any reasons? Just don't like BM?

bump

Black metal doesn't suck though. Only certain bands do.

ride the lightning was fucking great

>gorgoroth

Kek,only pentagram and antichrist are good,the rest their albums are nothing but shit for edgy teenagers

Actually I have nothing against black metal at all, I like some of it and have a few albums of the stuff myself. I just don't like Gorgoroth because they're all the black metal stereotypes about taking yourselves and your music way too seriously.
Yeah I'm fairly certain Lich King have the same opinion but just use the song to trigger the ones that take it too seriously and think every criticism of metal is a personal insult against them.

Is that name of the album "Dat shit's whack"?

OG gorgoroth is great tho
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5vwXzD3N9I

Yeah I know, it's not bad. I'm talking more about this silly image that Gaal has created around himself. It's like he's playing at developing a personality cult but lacks the numbers for it to pay off or something.

It most certainly does. The lyrics are just awful with middle school tier symbolism. The instrumentals are a joke and edge lord persona they all have is cringey as fuck. Black metal is for socially stunted try hard edglords desperatley wanting to come as deep.

1/5, made me reply.

Black metal is so fucking cringey. 100% of the people I have met in real life who listen to BM are really lonley autists who think if they show off the music they listen too, people will think they're cool. It never works.

Are you aware that you're a bit edgelord yourself? What with the whole virtue signalling, "Look world! Look how mature I am!" thing you've got going.
I'm critical of the stuff too, but I just thought you should know that.

>taking yourselves and your music way too seriously.

Obviously you only look at the artist as they seem to be. If you would know e.g Kristian Eivind you would know he's a sweet guy with great humor and not this evil no-hearted man. It's just the stage thing.
DUH.

Oreganozsdf

I got a ticket to see tool in Hershey, PA, club seat

Doesn't half of Norway hate him for some shit? Anyway, nevermind. Just found out he literally won "Gay Person of the Year" in Norway. You'd have to be pretty gay to win a gay award in Scandinavia.

Penus codes

Jogging heyday gagged

as a bass player~

But Gaahl never was Gorgoroths main member, he just acted like it because Infernus tolerated his attention whoring, for a while that is. Gaahl is also an awful vocalist, Hat and Pest are much better and his lyrics were shit and he and King wrote shit albums that couldn't hold a candle to the first three classics.

No, but this comment was whack.

Is this some American thing?

For all intensive purposes, I hate all punk music. Fear is different somehow. Lee Ving is the real fucking deal.

>Intensive purposes

It's "intents and purposes" you fucking twat.

Nice the first two albums are also badass
youtube.com/watch?v=kd4G-31Ay_c

thanks for helping me not embarrass myself in the future after having been mistaken this entire time, you cunt.

Jiggly chuck u but cut duke but duff jihad

>was
Still is \m/

For all you black metal fags

Kid Rock is the Mozart of our generation

Dude this is for blackened death fags
Bretty gud tho

anybody into witchhouse?

Rotting Christ - Theogonia
Mgla - With Hearts Towards None
At the Gates - At War with reality
In Flames - Colony
Shamash - Triangle
Enslaved - Ritiir
Septic Flesh - Communion

Best Blue Oyster Cult album, in my opinion.

classics

Kek

He he yeh whack I bet he dusnt eeven kno wut good rap is aye dawg amiryt?

Anything to help a fellow Sup Forumsro, you skank.

Horribly good album, Sup Forumsro

youtube.com/watch?v=3xspdW6GTZo

Trve Kvlt

how do you like Amnesty I and Eneth on vox?

god tier power pop

NICE
great Album, it's like a wall of power, but it's a beautiful wall.

Nigga knows what's up

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=UcLFjeEvH60

An amazing song from a fantastic album and band.
Second best son imo:
youtube.com/watch?v=xjzkVY_YYTI