If you lived in a time before electricity, what would you do in your spare time?

If you lived in a time before electricity, what would you do in your spare time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5pWQykd1s
vimeo.com/210862415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

masturbate furiously

by candlelight

invent electricity

drink, smoke weed, and fuck bitches

Whittle, write, various hand crafts, court. Thing is, most of the population didn't have a lot of spare time before electricity.

rape

Good point

what spare time?

Build a generator.

Arts and crafts.
Make babies.
It's also alot easier to sleep in rythm with the sun if there's no artificial lighting.

middle ages:rape, get drunk, go to church, watch executions or shiny dudes killing eachother
16th-18th century:rape, get drunk, go to church, push cigs into the slaves temples while they're giving you their daily humi-gobbie
18th-19th century: rape, get drunk, go to church, watch trogloditic aspies blow themselves the fuck up with some new steam invention or some shit

Commit sudoku

Practice my bow hunting and numbChuck skills

True
Good answer

milk my cows my goats .make cheese
grow my veggies and my weed
build me a better hut/cabin
hunt
fish

fuc...i mean ,,milk my goats

There is only one acceptable answer

invent electricity

Same probably

Kill nekkers and play gwent of course.

I suppose my iPad would be my main source of entertainment. I would just have to rely on solar chargers.

fondling my daughter's breasts
maybe fuck my wife doggy style
creep on some nuns at the church

Wood working, hunting if I could, hiking, reading

i seriously hope you are baiting

rape children

Did you just go futuristic with it?

>get burned at the steak for creeping said nuns a week later

rape wimmens

Dying because of scurvy

What spare time? Assuming a pre-modern society, if I were a peasant, I'd be too busy procuring food to have much free time if I were lucky. If I were unlucky, I'd lack resources and be a brigand or homeless. If I were a high-society type (say, 17th century english), I'd probably be a John Wilmot, drinking, smoking, fornicating - basically a Sup Forums user but actually a vet, not a newfag, but definitely morally degenerate.
I truthfully couldn't say, though. I'd be a different person with a different upbringing.

Farm?

pillage, plunder ,rape the horses and ride off on the women..

>no spare time before electricity.
better stay away from the edges then. no further explanation.

smoke weed

Poisoning their women!
Ignite their wells!
And rapes their homes!

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5pWQykd1s

Search for amanitas all day every day

UP THE IRONS!

Good answer

if thats oc in that pic ..then you rock user..you da man

fuck and get fucked all day long and be the village whore

Go hunting.
Go painting.
Have sex.
What else?

If anything that reality seems better than wasting my days on 4chin, at least i would be doing something productive and the government would not be fucking watching all the time.

Continue to live exactly as I am doing today, except for looking at stupid stuff on this stupid website.

> play guitar
> piano
> workout
> get laid
> eat
> poop
> sleep

>fuc
why not do some of that with the goats on the side ;^)

Probably loiter around.

oh you're gonna spend 2 and a half year's pay to get a piano or guitar?

Whatever I please because no police could track me

>Jack the Ripper status

My landlord is a perfect example of what people used to do before electricity. The guy is 70 yrs old and spends all day planting shit and cleaning crap in his front yard. And he gets tired of TV after an hour, and doesn't seem to have any other hobbies. Fucking depressing from my point of view.

I once asked him what he did when he was younger , and he said work. And then I asked, "and what about after work?" and he said "I would go to my second job". And I"m thinking, WTF, sure, you have a nice little apartment complex, but your life sucked balls. His kids don't even visit cause he was never there.

they kick too much..unlike sheep..

We are assuming everything but electricity has been invented. So steam power, printing press, etc.

Life would be the same but without the internet or computers (of any electric variety).
In fact I'm positive that the internet would have been made using steam-power and mechanics, since some guy had plans to build a mechanical computer the size of a train. Vaccines and all that other stuff would still exist so diseases would still progress to eradication, and the lack of internet means that misinformation would not spread so virulently, thus killing off multiple diseases.

the answers are as follows:
>go fishing, painting, to church, have sex for the sole purpose of procreation, and reading in spare time
>do hunting, farming, and animal husbandry when not.
I would likely not be a furry degenerate so i would have no desire to fuck goats.

would u hav spare time or would time b difrent? cause you cant have time w/o a clock and clocks take electricity 2 work so with no electricity ther would be no time

you would have no time and all the time at the same time

oh shit you actuall tried?
wtf is wrong with you man?!?!?!
:O

Thank you!

nice FAL

/thread

Work and raise a family. Teach them how to work and raise a family.

>most of the population didn't have a lot of spare time before electricity

Really? how so. Farm life seems to be chill as fuck. Water and feed the animals (1-2 hrs). Work like a cuck during planting and harvesting (only done twice a yr, and they usually get extra help). Rest of the day... Is sucky fucky TIME!!!! That's why they had 10 kids minimum

Also, they build their houses however the fuck they wanted, and usually on the families land. No need for a house near your job which you have to work for 30 yrs to pay off. And as a result, your jobs has you by the ball or otherwise you'll be late on your housing payment and kicked the fuck out.

Crush my enemies. See them driven before me. And hear the lamentations of the women.

yeah...like you wouldnt

So edgy

fuck sheep

I like knitting, carpentry and have an interest in learning blacksmithing and just working with my hands in general I suppose. I'd probably try to get really good at one or all of those.

no i would not.
adittadely goats are sexy, but i feel like it would be abuse to do so.

Did you actually do it? what was it like? what do you think of this picture?

watch this a billion times:
vimeo.com/210862415

ISIS thread?

>ISIS thread?
more like bestiality thread.
bestiality is more common that humnity wants to believe.