What else could happen?

What else could happen?
>pic related

well, they could actually build one that works properly and detonate it in south korea or japan.

That's a hypothetical. As of now they have nothing, why don't we get in there

we probably will be.

that's what GWB started rolling. NK and Syria were part of his Axis of Evil.

Hey amerifats,when the great leader kim defeat you,domine your whole land,destroy all your culture of morbid obesity and force you to a massive migration...where do you will find your precious cheeseburgers ?

might not have cheeseburgers, but at least we can use English correctly

americucks dont have the balls to get in there

what could happen, when a country that posses the atomic bomb, also has a long range missle?

i guess they can launch that missle and hit the west coast of the us.

or they say fuck that, let's give that bomb to an terror organisation.

or they can help other countries help to build that bomb. oh wait, that is already happening.

Our military could knock out most of that shitholes C&C capacity in the first 12 hours of an engagement. The only correct answer as to why this hasn't occured is because there would be massive volumes of artillery shot into Seoul as soon as the cruise missiles where flying. Even the most coordinated strike is going to mean big trouble for South Korea. The second is the collapse of the dynasty will lead to massive refugee problems for China and lead to a unified Korea which China also doesn't want to see. That's why they are propping up and looking the other way.

Nice dubs but North Korea is a far bit away from being able to hit the US. Japan has a legit worry but NK simply lacks the capital to speed to the level of technology needed to lob a nuke across the Pacific that has a snow balls chance in hell of delivering on target, against out missile defenses. As soon as our satellites see that trajectory trust that there are plans to swiftly and decisively retaliate.

north korea has one of the biggest standing army in the world. the us failed against farmers in afghanistan and irak, almost lost against the vietcongs who were also farmers. but against this army you will have a sure win within 12 hours?

i bet you spendt years serving. and not on the couch watching fox news.

are they? i don't think they will manage to build a rocket with the reach to the us coast within the next 2 or 3 years. but they already have some positive results. i would easily bet an grand or two, that they will have a long range missle within the next 10 years.

they are a piss poor country, but they spend their whole money on the military.

and i think that kim yong un (sorry, no interest to google his name) is a megalomaniac. i think there is a possibilty that he thinks he really could win a war against the us.

Damn dubs again.

We don't have to fight thier conventional forces at all. Just need to force the NK to hide in thier tunnels with no idea of how the battle outside is going, unable to feed thier already hungry troops. And yes I was in the Navy on an aegis missile cruiser for years and I don't watch Fox news.

I said fuck all about the long term solution, I just stated that within 12 hours NK would no longer be a threat to anyone besides SK and China.

If we do end up fighting a war with NK we would preemptively have to make a deal with China to allow them to set up a puppet that would at the very least support China. China will never allow a force opposed to them in NK so as long as we don't step on their toes, China may actually support the regime change.

This

Who Sup Forums here?

>moyes

i like football

I like dubs

their troops are not starving. the population is, because every penny goes to the military.

afaik there is one carrier in this region. how would you pull of such a quick invasion, without alarming the already paranoid leadership of nk, who is willing to kill their own family members?

they know pretty well that they have no friends in the world (with actual power). their coasts are mined, so where do you want to invade?

they have no fear to burn their own men. if you have a kill ratio from 1:100 it still would be 10.000 american soldiers who will die.

how would you sell that? i mean trump is president, the one who said that he will roll back on wars, and then you start to invade nk?

the chinese fucked that up, by saying they have everything in control. but they are the ones who have to be responsible for nk.

the us can't afford another war now. and as i said, i doubt it will be over in 12 hours. because their only purpose is to prepare for war. nk doesn't do anything else.

i don't think it is an actual thread. but we should watch closely.

assuming we would be the ones that did.thanks for continuing to look up to us

Fake news