Mayor said in the press conference that whoever can find this man will be rewarded 50K

Mayor said in the press conference that whoever can find this man will be rewarded 50K

Besides that is their any new update on his whereabouts? Are any of you still tuned into this Cleveland Police scanners?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=inj9Y8j1HQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cleveland Police scanner isn't even mentiuoning it now user

anyone have the livestream video?

False flag, old guy is a paid actor, now retired to Antarctica. His family will be kept care of now by the gov.

Liveleak

Who the fuck retires to antarctica? At least pick a nicer place for your conspiracy theory faggot.

Why do i believe you

they move to a non-public frequency when shitstorms happen. Same thing happened with Dorner after a while.

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/amp/

>manhunt on public frequency

Oh that sucks

Not as infuriating as the old guy getting sucker punched on the bus.

Black lives matter though huh?

Now dont be surprised if he gets shot down by cops if they find him ok? Because i doubt he will go to prison or lay down his gun willingly if asked by cops but he will aim it their direction. No blm bs because this is a thug who holds no regards for his life or anyone elses understand now/yet? And mind you this is one of the cities that does not condone citizens to hold firearms for their personal protection but a thug sure will break the law and get one! The left wing is broke, and the ways are dumb lest everybody have to suffer ignorance...

$10 says he has already killed himself in some quiet carpark behind somewhere, that is why they can't find him.
I'd say 50/50 chances that is the case, other option is he has a huge shootout with the cops at some point soon.
#popcornReady

We need contrails and visible stars to track things though.

I think he's going to murder more people.

He is going to an hero in a blaze of glory with the cops.

Him and his nigger friend are going to Erie, Pa to find him since the feds pinged his number and got that location.

I'm so sick of these whiny twitter liberals complaining about why we can't find him.

>be me
>nigger
>support Black Lives Matter
>girlfriend breaks up with me
>muhdick.jpg
>find homeless looking nigger
>Ape Mode Activated
>U DON GON PUT DAT MUFUKIN BAG IN MUH FACE
>BLACK LIVE MATER FUK DA WHITE
>shoot said homeless guy
>isn't homeless
>fuck nigger
>kills self in alley somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=inj9Y8j1HQ8

Possible sighting police scanner livestream

More likely he's going to California to be in a nice safe place where he's less likely to be shot back.

Someone in another thread said he's going live at 7 is this true???

you cant even the steven