Which countries culture will you NEVER EVER be able to understand?

Which countries culture will you NEVER EVER be able to understand?

For me, definitely American.

The cultural difference is so great that I likely could never marry someone from there

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-a-laneway-in-sydneys-innerwest-as-a-toilet/news-story/07e4e4fced45c25b7788518d36d54f7d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't really understand American's mindsets, all memeing aside they seem a lot more mentally damaged and stunted compared to other nations
I've seen more coherent posts from Brazilians than I have yanks

American because I don't understand what it is exactly

Americans just have a mentality that if they don't like it it's either stealing or """passive aggressiveness"""

China, India, maybe some SA or SEA country. Arabs too. Africa.
Any other answer from a European ismeme tier.

Yeah fuck those guys.

I hate almost all.

africans.

I will never understand how someone could commit a crime much less rape someone. If the cashier gives me too much change i feel obliged to correct them so how africans can murder someone is completely beyond me.

Germany

Nice people with hateful and broken inside.

That doesn't make any sense

Greek culture > your culture

Good point. Any muslim, africans or chinks who commit crime or do something immoral like cheating is completely alien to me.

For Westerners though it's definitely Americans. When they talk to you there's just no nuance. They're not funny or smart, just strange blob like creatures that cruise through life being entirely predictable.

>turkish culture > your culture
nah, we invented raid for a reason.

you worthless bastards are not better than americans
white trash

Objectively, as an American, probably an East Asian culture. Collective instead of individual focus, information is carried out mostly in context instead of direct speech, and then other things like religious differences, which have an effect on behavior.

i agree

Greek culture is not Turkish
its otherwise
Before the Greek spammed the turkroach thing, brits were called roaches.

>They're not funny or smart, just strange blob like creatures that cruise through life being entirely predictable.
kek this a million times over

Soooo jellyfish?

the greeks have been turkified nearly beyond recognition. Ottoman occupation changed them a lot.

>brits were called roaches
Ok, whatever, your point being? Go lose another war - youre good at that.

Indians i dont understand how you could shit in the street.

but thats bullshit
you can even read about everything in the internet

you are just jealous

germanics did the same

Even when they come to first world countries they still do it

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-a-laneway-in-sydneys-innerwest-as-a-toilet/news-story/07e4e4fced45c25b7788518d36d54f7d

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with these people?

notice how you say that in past tense while indians do it in present tense

yeah but they could shit in holes or somewhere in the woods
my history teacher said that they were shitting on streets

yeah, i cant imagine living in a 4th century tribe either. At least we had cesspools as well instead of shitting into the ganges, throwing corpses into it, bathing in it and drinking it.

filthy europeans
nothing changed

Because australians are angels who never did anything wrong

You think murder stealing and cheating are exclusive to non white people

Because that is what your post implies

t. ahmed

>with soap
What the fuck?

their ancestors were criminals

for fuck's sake dude learn english it's not that hard

Can not fathom honour culture, how Pakis can murder their own daughters for having consensual premarital sex is just beyond my comprehension.

>that flag
I'd bet 20 Dollaroos I've hooked myself a Muslim

crimea river spic

Australian. I don't really understand Australians' mindsets, all memeing aside they seem a lot more mentally damaged and stunted compared to other nations. I've even seen more coherent posts from French than them.

Where did the people from Australia come from again?

Something with Brits and prisons?

Ok, you can think that India is cleaner than Europe then but youre not fooling anyone else. You must be a fucking retard if you seriously think that India, a country where people literally shit in the street, is more hygienic than europe.

>Spain
>Talking shit about France

Why don't post that again, only make it an article 50 and give it to Brussels

>he got trolled in 2017

Just look at statistical crime rates. There is more rape in Gambia in a year than there is in all of fucking europe.

Nobody is pretending that all whites everywhere dont commit any crime. Of course white trash exists. However, it is a statistical fact that there isnt a single african nation with lower crime rates than a civilized country like switzerland.

That. Brits were already filthy nation of pirates who made living looting other countries' shipping back in the day (cf. Francis Drake). Now if regular Brits are like that, imagine their convicts.

anglos

didnty imply that

quads confirm

I dont understand how spanish anons that visit Sup Forums are always bro-tier. Its like all the trash is kept at forocoches.

Spainish. I don't really understand Spanish mindsets, all memeing aside they seem a lot more mentally damaged and stunted compared to other nations. I've even seen more coherent posts from Mexicans than them.

shitskin france is a black muslim country
paris is lost
its over for this city

They can't speak English.

>For Westerners though it's definitely Americans. When they talk to you there's just no nuance. They're not funny or smart, just strange blob like creatures that cruise through life being entirely predictable.

right in the feels

You Chinese?

In Britain we used to have pictures of the current monarch in every house.

We don't do that any more because everyone is too busy hating their country, their monarchy and themselves, but I hope one day we can return that custom.

>all the euro countries with shitskin diaspora reply to you

Even in the bedroom? I can't imagine being in the middle of a fuck and looking up to see some king or Trump staring down at me

all the hardcore muslim countries
just how retarded do people have to be to still believein those 15century tier concepts

I know nothing about the many kinds of africans so I wont mention them.
The fatalistic worldview of pious muslims were God is some kind of unpredictable natural force you obey knowingly or not all day by every action that works or not seems very alien for me. Inshalla-god willing sums it up, said even in context with mundane situations were it should be you who is to be held accountable for the outcome.

East asians can be strange but you usually think you understand them.

Indians are a big ???

While I have often heard from people that going to america changes you because the people care much more about making quick good impressions which then makes you look a bit fake when you return they are also said to be much more extroverted and open towards strangers and their problems.

I dont really get the weird description of them here, espeacially by other anglo newworlders who are basically america lite , their country is huge and the most individualistic in a western way.
Should be different but not alien.

Maybe it satisfies some old desire to have a "chief". For the greatest part of our existence tribes were ruled by some charismatic despot-chad.

I like that you can quit a job without notice in the US. In Euroland you need to give a months notice or pay the company like 3 months salary or whatever kikery they wrote to the contract.

The standard here is 2 weeks but I think that's fair. Month is a bit harsh

I don't think quitting without notice is a good thing overall

The polite thing to do is to put in a two weeks notice

India.

They are like an adult that no one taught the basic lessons to as a child. No India, you don't bathe in the same water you dispose of corpses in.

Listen to American Pie and you'll get it

Australians are just americans with a funny accent

same in shitmany

Swedish people are like killer bees

no wonder we spend so much time getting drunk (buzzed) haha

That's a really cute comment

do you guys not realize memes aren't real life for fucks sake.

I'll take that as a compliment

We don't have a main culture just a bunch of sub-cultures that are mostly European rip offs.

>hide all child comments
Wouldn't that basically hide all of the comments on that Trump board on Reddit?

Vietnam.

Because WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

And Chinese/Korean are also WTF-tier for me.

Your president and election process is a meme, which is most unfortunately real life.

fuck you ruskie

Any western one. Less so for Americans, because of exposure through media, but definitely true for Europe. When I speak with europeans it feels like talking to an alien, they are so different from us. Watching european movies or TV shows is like a glimpse into a life of different species almost. I don't even know why I find european culture and mindset so completely foreign, I don't get the same feeling even with Arabs or Asians.

>They're not funny or smart, just strange blob like creatures that cruise through life being entirely predictable.
Mate that's 99% of people, of varying sized of blobiness.

Feels good, man.

I lived in the US for a while a you guys really are fucking weird.

>Currently, the only public toilet is at Ashfield Station, and only available to people who have paid for a train ticket. A toilet block opposite the station is rented by State Transit for bus drivers.
Well no wonder people are shitting in the street. What are the taxi drivers going to do, pop the boot and shit in their cars?
Maybe the city council could invest in some actual public amenities.

I can't imagine being in the middle of a fuck.

man I don't hate americans at all I just find it odd how you wear shoes inside and accept drinks and then don't finish said drinks in movies
oh and you don't have locks on your bathroom doors
oh and you say ''daddy'' when you fugg, never heard anyone not american say this

I'm sure most of these are just movie cliches tho

Stop watching sitcoms

what the fuck?

I hear the shoes part is true though
please sir I must know, this is haram to a norwgian

Depends on the house. Generally it means that you are planning on staying longer.

you are literally the America of the other side of the planet you dingdong

here's your (you) boyo

>that trump pic
Is it north korea?

I'm inclined to agree
Americans must be the most foreign culture I know

American culture has been ravished by evangelism, even American atheists come off as religious to me

this happened to me today, kind of
he charged for my crisp but not my sandwich, I was like HANG ON A MINUTE

you don't really know what you're talking about

As white upper class latin american I used to be racist as fuck until I met white Americans and discovered that white trash/cucks exist
Now Im just classist

*loots your colonial ports*

pssh...nothing personnel...spic

Yes I do you puritan trash

yeah well you're still wrong boyo

taints the family name, your daughter is a whore
I of course don't agree with it

old people still do

so they can prepare to replace you

Are you from Caucasus or other side of the Urals?

Same, I like the laws America has. But I just don't relate to the culture and people very much and will most likely marry a European.