Why do people work out if they are already skinny?

Why do people work out if they are already skinny?

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com/tdee-calculator
nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sometimes its about strength and cardio not about whos fat. Go outside you'll find it out.

to stay skinny, you fat cuck

you tell me

Metabolism

slow = some need to because a chocolate binge just pile on the fat.

fast = no need to, like me, chocolate and such has no fattening effects and It's in and out in a matter of hours.

because they want to stay that way, you fat fucking whore.

this

or to gain muscle mass, like me

>mfw skinny as fuck
>mfw ive been lifting weights n shit for like a decade
>about 4 days a week
>mfw eating protein/food like a pig
>mfw still a skinny 125 pounds piece of shit

why do people eat if they are already fat?

Because being skinny doesnt mean being healthy. Concentration camp survivors were skinny AF.... but their cardio would have sucked

To stay that way, or get stronger

For extremely plain health!?!?!?
"Skinny" is not the goal. It is a collateral effect.
"Healthy" is the goal!!!

because
>merica

To stay healthy? Dipshit.

A general myth. The studied differences in range of basal metabolism is less than 200 calories a day. That's the range of differences.

not eating as much as you think you are. simple as that

Quite tall and thin by nature. I jog for heart health and lift so I won't be such a boney fucker.

To stay healthy?
There is such a thing as skinny fat.

eat even more then.

Strength, endurance, muscle tone and/or mass, lower blood pressure, lower risk of various diseases, strengthened immune system, adrenaline feels good and people get addicted to the workout rush and post-workout glowy feel.

This. Take it from a guy who has to eat around 3500 calories a day to gain, when you're naturally thin it can be an uphill battle to gain. Count your calories, Sup Forumsro

T. Fat fuck

I eat A FUCKING LOT man.
3 Huge meals and not-that-small snacks in between.

All I have is a huge gut, i look ridiculous :(

And now a decade later im too old at 34, so no hope i guess...

Also, exercise just feels good.

>tfw skinnyfat

Count your calories. Eat the right kind of calories also. Complex carbs, good fats. You can do it, but if you're not seeing any results, then there's a fundamental flaw in your program and the most often culprit is not eating enough/right.

For most girls its just a fad, so they can look progressive or some shit.

You all know the type, they buy super tight workout/yoga pants, shirts with cleavage, they do their hair and makeup...

Then just go stand on the treadmill for 45 mins and take snapchat selfies that say shit like;
" girls can make gains too watch out men! "

I know what Op means, because these folks arent trying to make muscle mass and lift heavy, they like to go look nice on the treadmill all day.

Put this way, anyone you see at the gym taking selfies and fucking poser faggot.

>inb4 go home gymfaggot

I dont even go to the gym, I just see this shit from time to time and it urks me.

im way more skinny and with a belly the same size

>I dont even go to the gym

we can tell

show pics, i want to see how your body look

Ty man, i do that.
Eat as healthy as I can.
And i dont count calories, but for the amounts I eat, im sure that im waaayy over the amout i should be eating.
I guess hence my huge disgusting belly.

why do you think they are skinny?

hold on

>what is cardio?

The holocaust is a lie. Hitler did nothing wrong.

cardio improves cardiovascular health i guess

Dude c'mon, yes some of them are legit trying to do cardio,

But you know what I mean, those whores that done even break a sweat.

sleep well pupper!

why do you learn if you are already smart enough?

I've always been skinny. one of those guys who can eat anything and not put on any weight. I looked like a skeleton so i decided to get fit and now i'm toned and have better heart health. Get outside, you fat slob.

>this
and also endorphins

you have no muscle definition. You actually need to lift while you eat or you will just get fat

camera stoped working, so had to use old pc one

Spbp

classic dad bod

you call this skinny you disgusting fat faggot

No way are you 125lbs, I'm 150 and look way slimmer than you

Hahahahah

Also you've got anterior pelvic tilt (APT), which means you're stomach is pushed out and back arched in too much.

There are exercises to fix it, and you need to make effort to have better posture when not doing the exercises.

APT is why your stomach looks so big.

he could be a manlet

if you look like that after a decade of regular lifting you did something wrong..

Well, I'm only like 5'10 or 5'11

Why do fat people eat if they're already fat?

This. Im 125 pounds and 5.7"
my legs are very very skinny.

fuck. ima google it, ty

idk what it is tho.
I think its genetic bc Ive tried lot of diferent things and combinations.

Bullshit.
Its a lack of consitency and hard work.
Do you have a plan? Do you train until you literally fuckin puke?

>train until you literally fuckin puke
no, because thats very bad for ur health as I read the other day.

But i almost always train to fail, although that inst recommended either....

Np mate. Honestly I have ATP aswell though not as pronounced. You can improve it instantly by squeezing your ass and abs (not flexing, but lightly contracting) to straighten your spine when standing and walking.

Make a conscious effort, eventually it will be natural, and the exercises strengthen the weak muscles that cause APT.

In regards to genetics, no one is immune to thermodynamics. If you are doing things right, you will lose fat and gain muscle.

If you haven't already, put your stats in here:

iifym.com/tdee-calculator

Count your calories and eat the amount this tells you. Make sure you have a good routine, I'd recommend AllPro's beginner workout - 3 times a week.

It's science mate, you're not immune to it.

Hello Beto

actually that proves how powerful metabolism is... people aren't able to count calories that accuratly yet they stay around the same weight.

your metabolism has a set point that it always tries to stay at... so the less you eat, the slower your metabolism gets. the more you eat the fast it goes to catch up... in normal people it is well regulated, in fat or skinny people, it isn't as regulated... that is why it is so hard for some people to gain or lose weight, yet for "normal" people they don't have much a problem.

the biggest loser constestants show how impossible it is to keep the weight off unless you do it as a full time job.

nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html

I know the joke is mehy genetics! well, yes, it is much more to do with genetics than your self-control.

If you want to progress you have to get out of your comfort zone and push yourself.

If you dont have competition in mind you dont need to train until you lie breathing on the floor, but you can.

I currently train 5x week and 3x week i train until i cannot do anything afterwards

you shouldn't talk young dogs on long walks/runs, it increases their risk of joint damage

>tfw 6'2"
>tfw 160
I'm a skelly, and I lift because I want to gain muscle

that's if your shit works normally... the problem is fat people's hormone levels act differently than yours, it isn't about willpower, it's a biological reality....

>But Dr. Ludwig said that simply cutting calories was not the answer. “There are no doubt exceptional individuals who can ignore primal biological signals and maintain weight loss for the long term by restricting calories,” he said, but he added that “for most people, the combination of incessant hunger and slowing metabolism is a recipe for weight regain — explaining why so few individuals can maintain weight loss for more than a few months.”

if they get too expensive due to health problems, you can just drop them off at a shelter and get a new healthy dog instead.

i do it all the time.

Sup Sup Forums. I've been trying to gain muscle for a while now (lifting for 1 year, diet is good) but I still can't seem to gain weight. I'm 6'2", 160lbs. My lifts are OK (Deadlift 270, Squat 200, Bench 150, OHP 95). Could it be low T? I got bloodwork done but I'm too poor to afford the results. any tips on gaining for a skelly?

stopping your diet/workout regimen once you've reached your goals is how you stay on the yo-yo.

Eat more.
Peanut butter, oil, milk..

/thread

to keep from getting hungry, you dope.

(You)

But keep on going.
The gains will come. Im now 175lbs with
DL 375, Bench 190, Squat 280.
We all gonna make it

Thanks boys, may kek bless you with the most aesthetic physiques

im one guy, but thanks.
I dont give a fuck about physiques i wanna lift heavy shit..

Hopefully you get the best of both

Now im kind of a fat fuck around 20-25% bodyfat, but ive been eaten myself up from 135lbs to 175lbs the last 2 years.
Just to show you what is possible in that time, and im not even that good

isnt working out supposed to cause meat gain ?

Yeah maybe I should do the same. I'm about 8% bf because I've been clean bulking but don't have much to show for it. Thanks again for the advice user

very wrong

It took me very long to surpass this mental barrier. I didnt start from 8%, rather 12-14%, but the result is the same.

If you are that low, go for it. Dont get fat very much, just check how many calories you need and eat 500kcal above that.
Do that for 2 years and youll bee amazed what is possible.

so they don't get fat like you, you fucking neckbeard Sup Forums weirdo

Because they eat food and working out helps them stay skinny

Maybe they're skinny because they exercise...

you fucking fat fuck

I will for sure, cheers user.

No problem.
So do your squats and eat your oats.
Im off

But im not fat, I'm 5.7 tall and weigh 126

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT EVERYBODY
POINT AND LAUGH AT HIM

HE THINKS PEOPLE WORK OUT FOR THE SOLE REASON OF STAYING SKINNY

Because Anorexia is out of season, and you need to build some fucking muscle you beta.