E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

*dabs internally"

How does he keep getting away with it? He has been publicly exposing himself for months by now and he is still not arrested.

>unable to beat Brendão Rodgers with a team costing close to the GDP of a third world country
>p o o p

>can't beat leltic in 2 games

EXPOSED

Just wait until Messi goes to City.

>playing against Celtic
>baah... let me put my C team
>draw... home

...only to realise Chelsea love to expose him

>Literally didn't mater whether he lost, won or tied
>Thus he played a B team
>He's somehow exposed

Typical Sup Forums

>the literal city of poop guardiolel

If you see this picture, you've been visited by the Brendan Rodgers of exposure. EXPOSED meme coaches will come to you, but only if you reply with

Thank you based Brenny, la!

Cheers Brenny, la

>Messi goes to the EPL
>out of his autism friendly Sunny EPL 'league'
>exposed on a weekly basis by quality English lads like Phil Jagielka, Ryan Shawcross and Lee Cattermole

Is there anyone he can't expose? Other than Gibraltarian policemen.

I don't really want my coach to be exposed

Thank you based Brenny, la

>All these people saying that Pep Guardiola is "Exposed"
>Meanwhile Chelski,Spuds, Lelverpool, and Manure aren't in the Champions League

hmmm....Makes the Neurons Fire.

Let's look at the facts here, it was Chelsea who were really the team exposed! Basically on another day de bruyne scores that sitter and man city can play keep ball game over done and dusted, Chelsea on the other hand were outplayed, for the majority of the game it was men against boys. Chelsea's goals all came thru basic errors it wasn't thru any type of skill, hazard is the only truly world class player at Chelsea, on his game cost is a decent player but also can be a liability. Man city have a couple of worldclass players like aguero, silva, and on his game de bruyne.

Chelski have switched to memeation, Spuds gave up CL, Lelverpool are doing better than expected atm and Manure are an embarrassment.

>B team
>Still worth 150 gorgillion shekels
>Leltic's worth £15m

E X P O S E D