Ask a guy who just moved to Mexico today anything

Ask a guy who just moved to Mexico today anything.

(I`m tarting a new life here)

why did you kill that old man

Timestamp?

What did joy lane do?

Isnt she a nurse in dat pokemon

What other road based named get your dick hard

wtf are you doing with your hands?

TIMESTAMP OP, NOW!

Kill yourself nigger

u nigr

He's a fucking mime stuck in a box

shoe on head please

Cartels gonna find you and shredd you, you fucking faget

>tarting
Kek

Sorry but I haven`t unpacked all my boxes yet. Just arrived here yesterday. No pen or paper.

hehehe

when is the rematch with Dada 5000?

hold up 2 fingers and smile as proof?

He was a member of Omega Psi Phi, a black fraternity. Putting your hands up like that makes one look like the Greek letter 'Psi'.

Why did you kill tupac?

I`m very limited in what I can do here. You have to imagine an empty room with un-packed boxes everywhere.

News just reported that are searching you nationwide, never mention about Mexico.

First question:
>why?

gtfo, useless thread

Do black lives matter?

lel

You're tarting?
So you went to Mexico to become a male slut?

Sorry but I think you have me mistaken with someone else.

Fake&Gay

I'm farting a new life in New Mexico
Cheers

imagine peering out of your mothers vagina for the first time. it keeps you grounded in the now if you do it regularly by giving you a truly fresh start in life every morning

We already know were you are. Keep running and looking over your shoulder. We have all the time we need.

>You're fucked

>taking the b8
>even asking for a timestamp for obvious b8

If anyone needs to GTFO it's you, not OP.

If you're limited in what you can do (i.e. not being able to provide a timestamp), then post another pic of you IN the room.

I`m trying my best with what I have here. Give me time please. I`m finding some cables out the box to hook up.

kek

Thanks user

You wouldn't make it in Mexico

Just take another pic u autistucfaggot

I'm sparkling in Mexico.

I have contacts here, and people who owe me. We`ll see.

I'm in Mexico tarting my life away.

No one in Mexico is as trashy as that guy.

Can people please stop mistaking me for someone else. We all have people who look like us. But I`m not who you keep thinking I`am. I don`t even know who this guy is, I`ve been on the road for a few days.

Dubs

Pic with timestamp is needed! NOW!

Why didn't you kill people in GTA instead ?

I come here in good faith, try to be cool for once. And all people talk about is killing. I never killed anyone and couldn`t. Its not me.

Women, don't ever tell a nigger that he's not the king of men. Somebody always dies.

Fuck that OLD NIGGER that got shot!

I hope he rots in hell for a long time.

Look at the nasty shit he posted on facebook, before getting killed...

Racist piece of shit, like all the niggers out there.

No timestamp, no trust or interest. Now or never, dude!

Nice try implying mexico has ventilation system youre obviously at a hotel.

>Racist piece of shit, like all the niggers out there.
True irony
[spoiler]also fake af[/spoiler]

No te queremos aquí puto negro de mierda. Get ready to get skinned by cartels faggot.

I thought it was Korean?

Gay&Fake

If you were here with me now you`d understand fully just what I have to work with. My phone barely works, no idea which box cables are in. This pic I took when just arrived at my new room.

Suge Knight lookin' muthafucka

Yeah, and I'm proud of it, because I have really good reasons to be racist towards these animals.

Studies have shown that they have a LOWER IQ than white people... that they are the MAIN CAUSE of the HIGH CRIME RATES in the U.S... that they are the CAUSE behind the CRACK epidemic in the U.S...

Should I even continue?

That old piece of shit was racist for no reason, and judging by his other facebook comments, he was mad at white cops because they don't let black people sell drugs to kids....

Good reason to hate white people, right?

And he should've been thankful to white people, because without them, he wouldn't have welfare, and he would actually HAVE TO FIND A JOB...

Oh noo!! Poor nigger would have to work for once in his shitty ass parasit life.

Bitch.

YOU DO KNOW THE COPS ARE GOING TO TRACE THIS TO CHECK IT OUT RIGHT? IF YOU'RE SOME EDGY MIDDLE AMERICA TEEN YOU'RE IN DEEP SHIT OP

can you do more live streams?

On an unrelated note: "gullible" now wordfilters to "Steve"

Steve
>gullible
Steve
>gullible
Steve

Yet to find the proof of this screencap

you arrived and took a photo and now it´s unpossible? Cheater!

top kek cuck

You're really trying hard.

What a cuck.

Actually the Regan era CIA was behind the crack epidemic.

Whites killed more people than any other race ...

They're literally destroying the earth and endangering the life of many animal species.

The world be better and safer without white pigs.

How can one this new

it wasn't funny the first time, user, it was pathetic. it has now become pitiful

lol

It's a College Fraternity thing.

This is Sup Forums
No one cares if you believe in this or not. Either an edgy teen or a dumb racist. Or both.

But you just lied in order to pass this off as fact.
Try harder faggot. Bring evidence & stats from actual legitimate sources.

Are you Suge Knight?

ANSWER HIM

Oh, mister needs "actual legitimate sources" because he lacks basic common knowledge...

Lmfao.

Do everyone a favor an go back to school, or go rent a few books in the library.

Thanks, low IQ pussy.

You keep doubling down on stupid, user.

Do as he says, he has a gun

Have you killed more then 13?

My name is Clemont Mathews. I worked as pastor in orange country before. But I had a few problems in my personal life and decided to start fresh.

He's batting away the flies

You started a new life as Suge Knight?

We'll if you're claiming something is fact I'd like you to put your mouth where your sources are.

What's common knowledge? Who commits crimes or terrorism based on the color of their skin? Yea that's what I learned in school. Part of the cirriculum.

Obvious sarcasm aside I usually go to FBI.gov for my info.
Don't forget every culture & ethnicity has had its fair share of extremists & criminals. Nice try though.

>libtard making racist stuff on a poor nig so idiots take the bait

i wonder who's the real idiot. racist, or the faggot that think others are idiot.

Answer This are you in Tijuana Mexico close to downtown ? in the hotel that is in front of carls jr to start living as Suge Knight ?

titus was niggod

>orange country
chopper

there's no joy in my lane

everybody could post this pic, it´s well known

Can you talk to me with a little bit more respect please. I use to be pastor a well respected religious figure in my local community. Its rude to just ask someone where they currently are. For all I know you could be a serial killer.

This fake shit again.

dubs say you are indeed Suge Knight

Proof

>Whites killed more people than any other race
You may have a point, you fucking spear chucker but Ii it wasn't for the purge of all shitty inferior races, we wouldn't have a first world. Now all of you dirty ugly, stinking shitskins are fucking everything the white man made.

For all we know, you could be Suge Knight.