My dog's dead. I'm gonna be depressed all month. So get me a feels thread going boys

My dog's dead. I'm gonna be depressed all month. So get me a feels thread going boys.

Get another dog, it's that easy

Happy feels return

RIP Kain

Call new dog same name, you'll never know difference

I have 3 others, and I get attached to them as much as I do my own friends. They miss him too.

He was missing a leg so I would have to go to extreme lengths.

I meant to reply to With this

Condolences on your dog dude.
Did it have a happy life at least?

Whatever makes you happy user, it's only a dog ffs

Yes he did. He was missing a leg but he didn't let it bother him much. He had an amazing Easter weekend. I know he had a bad death though. My brother beat him to death in a schizophrenic rage while the rest of us were out. I should never have fucking trusted him, but I never imagined this would happen.

The thick plottens.
Is your brother sorry now that he is out of his psychotic break(assuming that he is)?

What the fuck brah
Sorry about your dog
I'm a mild schizo, but nothing like that

That's a pretty beta gay dog

He says he is but I don't know how to feel about that. He's always been the bully of the family. My sister and stepfather thinks he meant to kill him but mom will defend him till the end of time.

Why is he still living at home if he is a danger to others and animals?

Cause of mom. We've all wanted him out. I insist that we put him in a place where people have been trained to handle him. But he's never done anything like this. And now is psychiatrist is actually gonna hear my pointofview. I bet mom's been lying to her. But trust me. If it were up to me his ass would be out.

Bro's before doggos man

My sympathies to you, user. I know this pain all too well.

When you are ready, consider pic related.

It all returns to nothing

Nah. Fuck that.

A Bro will turn on you for no reason. A Dog never will.

So if your wife dies, you just go out and get another one?

That's just sick

Your dog just contacted me via Ouija Board. Says everything is treats and pats on head in the next world, and he is happy and will see you later.

Yeah right

Sorry, bro. Ill pray for you.

Did he mention where he buried my car keys?

You first have to find a wife and not die alone, user

in 4 years...

ideally you'd get dermestid beetles

so what? is this meant to be mean or offending anyone? just stupid, gtfo newfag

My fourth dog (now third) actually spent his first year with an abusive owner. We found him at the pound and fell in love.

It's what the other dog would have wanted

not done yet....

He wasn't your dog faggot

Use this

Actually, a lot of people would. With the blessings of their departed spouse.

Thanks man. I've seen worse when it comes to dogs. You're not bothering me.

I'm sorry to hear that your doge died.

Come on. I need some sad shit guys.

you should bury your brother right next to him

can you give us some greentext stories about your tard bro?

if you havent read it. read the story of boatmurdered. it is sure to give you some laughs

I get depressed today too. I changed my job and after 1 Month i visited the old people home for some conservations. As i went to the room of my favourite old couple i had to recognize that his wife was deaceased 3 weaks ago. I went out to the garden with the old man and we were talking till 11pm while we were drunking whiskey and smoking a cigar. We were talking for over 4 hours about life and death and after i looked in his sad eyes i feeled like i am forsaken even i only now her for a half year. Now i am sitting here and i am very confused. It is hard to see how a old couple divide after they are over 60 years married. I see that a real soulmate ist the biggest gift u can earn. I ll hope i will have this too someday...

JOY LANE

my dubs demand it

Gay

I can understand him :/

im sorry for your loss. my cat died today too. she got her neck crushed in between our garage door and our roof. it's hitting me harder than i thought it would. I hope you feel better.

>Love my old pitbull "Warrior"
>He watches my home and my ganja plants
>He enjoys jumping over my 6 foot fence when he's startle,
>One day we chain the dog because we had to mow the lawn in the backyard.
>We leave him on the chain for 1 day.
>Come back from school and I hear the news from my family.
>As he was chained, he jumped over the fence and hung himself, and died instantly.
>I look out the backyard a lot and sometimes even throw my left over meat outside. It's been 1 month now

OP here. That's sad man. To know someone for that long and then lose them. I wonder how it would feel.

You too man

Why so edgy my friend?? The bully in the school make your life so hard?

what the fuck, this can't be real

OP here. That's so upsetting user. When shit like that happens I always think about what I could've done to prevent it. That's what I'm feeling right now.

maybe you should eat a bullet and rejoin your cat in the afterlife

Take the carcas of your dog and just grind it on a meatgrinder and do some sausages with it, you will remember your dog forever.

It really happened m8. I still feel like he's still here watching us.

wish i could but i'm too much of a pussy

At church last month, me and him helped this old lady find the bathroom. But there were stairs there and she was on a wheelchair. She said, "looks like I can't use the bathroom" all sadly. And he said, "haha". I just cringed on spot. Later he said he was just kidding and she probably knew that, but I disagreed. We never even met this woman. She was probably offended.

oh.. i am really sorry for you...
i remember when my cat died 2 years ago , after he didn't come home for 3 days we started putting papers on everything in our village with all our information and if anyone has seen him. A few days later as woman brought us the dead cat in a box and said she found him on the street and that he got poisoned. There are sick fucks out there who abuse animals and this upsets me. I don't understand how people can enjoy the look of abused animals.

OP here. Don't listen to that faggot. You and I will both eventually move on. I'm just glad my dog had a good life.

man. im sorry that happened. any sick fuck who would do that to an animal deserves to be knifed on the spot.

man it's the first time that i tear up a little bit after a long time... i really miss my cat.

Look at me. I have my dog hahahahaha

Do you know where you are?

op,

sorry about your dog, Sup Forumsro.

OP here. Have you seen that gif of those fucks surrounding that little stray dog and catching it on fire. It's terrible. I would kill these assholes anyday.

no but I have seen some russian assholes crush the back half of a wolf under a truck and then bet and tease it as it tries to escape. it is horrible.

yeah. i miss mine already, it one thing hearing about it, or seeing it online, but when it actually happens to you, well, it hits you. I haven't cried in three years but i bawled like a baby today.