Somebody get me off this sinking ship

Somebody get me off this sinking ship

52% of my country voted to leave and they want to drag us 48% down with them.

PLEASE ANNEX US

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/10/jean-claude-juncer-uk-rejoin-eu-one-day-brexit
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=URISERV:jl0001
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/01/19/theresa-may-declares-brexit-will-make-truly-global-britain-davos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democracy doesn't exist to select the best possible option, it exists because people are selfish and revolt if they feel neglected.

You'll have to live with this. Just don't blame us, we did everything we could.

Why would you ever want to Remain? Are you politically retarded?

They want Britain pay for their colonialism by replacing the white Brits with Muslims. The rest are mindless sheep who are too lazy to think with their own brains so they let the globalist media think for them.

>le alt-right faec

Learn to accept the majority's will.

>white Brits

>le why is everyone so stupid but me
Leaving the EU is going to be healthy for the UK. By leaving you can ensure you will get a better deal the next time you enter. But for that to happen you have to do well.

Nigel was a meme but he wasn't exactly wrong about everything wrong about the EU.

The United states of Europe is a silly idea, a peaceful economic coalition is a much better idea instead of trying to run one of the most political diverse continents on the planet exactly the same.

There will be no next time. Do you have any idea how hard it was for Britain to enter the first time? It took like 30 years and our worst fears were confirmed. Russia has a better chance.

claim irish ancestry
move before the negotiations conclude

You are insane or baiting
The EU is a sinking ship
That doesn't mean we are going to be better off in the future but it does mean we will have the most influence in any new trade uninon is the EU

>There will be no next time.
>30 years.

The EU is doomed but I was trying to reason with the insane ''Swede''. In the off chance the EU manages to unfuck it's self it probably won't be that much of a gain for GB anyway.

lol the EU's official position now is that they hope we re-enter in the future

it's not going to happen but you're letting your butthurt get in the way of reality

>Russia has a better chance
are you literally stupid?

>the next time you enter.
They litterally had to plead with France three-fold for them to be greeted in the EU, and had to wait almost an entire decade. Do you really think they'll ever be a "next time".

And this isn't even us acting in pettiness.

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/10/jean-claude-juncer-uk-rejoin-eu-one-day-brexit

>white brits

Scotland is so stronk that UK won't leave the EU

Have some faith.
The vote was more of a peoples suggestion and your government pulling through means that its not economic suicide. Maybe some kind of thatcherism comes next were all unprofitable industries formerly prepped up by EU help get culled, small towns and villages get their funding cut so the overaged, shrinking unskilled workingforce hat lives there can be nugded to concentrate in towns and cities that are not on livesupport.
There will be some political polarisation coming from this.

Eh, but this is his last term so I wouldn't ponder too much on what he says.

We'll see though.

Guys shut yor fucking mouths.GB can go into a recession for 5 straight years but it will always be worth it since they'll be out for eternity.
However,I should point out that GB is on of the countries that should bitch less about their problems with the EU because southern europe,france have it worse

I provided evidence and ask that you do the same. Otherwise my argument stands. Stupids.

Based on what? Your dreams?

The euro is a sinking ship,not the EU.

I thought the EU was a peaceful economic coalition. Why do you think it's going to fail? What makes it silly?

Then why did they join in the first place? They were BEGGING to join for 30 years. They're fucking retarded.

Euro can only sink because of denbts but Germany bails everyone out.

30 years ago Sweden had a close to 0 muslim population.Would Sweden join knowing about the demographics of today?For fuck sake your country is about to have a bigger population thant mine and it's definitely not because your native population has a good birth rate

The UK never had a referendum on joining the EU. We joined the EEC and then our government got us into Maastricht without any sort of feedback from the public.

Also whether or not De Gaulle was a butthurt retard has nothing to do with politics of today.

Because people have little to no actual idea how EU works. I personally blame the french for needing a college degree on the subject to understand the system, and that of course makes you a biased party.

>bails
I don't think so...
One things for sure,if another stock market crash happens,Portugal will leave the Euro and not pay their debt

Actually, he was 100% spot on. He knew that Britain in the union would only exist as a proxy for America's interests, undermining any effort while providing absolutely nothing and leaving whenever it suits them.

You joined the EU because you wanted to prove that you could. And you left the EU because you wanted to prove that you could. You are children, but that's the whole point so I won't pretend to be mad. Do whatever you want, we're not too enthusiastic about the EU in Sweden either, but we wouldn't join it just to leave because that's, again, retarded. You are retarded.

>"Would Sweden join knowing about the demographics of today?"
>implying that Sweden have summoned cheap labor from Africa is the doing of the EU

Why is everyone on this board (but me and my friends) retarded?

this post is retarded

It's just the same idiot from Portugal as always, the only person in the country with a functioning computer.

Sure, it's a bail-out in return for economic measures which usually suck.

Are you retarded?

Immigration from the Commonwealth aka Paki-fucking-stan will be a huge theme in post-Brexit Britain since cheap labor will now have to come elsewhere.

What's aggravated me about his posturing, in that he execrates the EU for all the wrong things (ie. immigration, where it has no bearing, etc...) is that builds up the idea of everyone against the EU as someone retarded.

I'm mildly "eh" about how the current EU functions, but I can't express my wishes for it to renovated otherwise I'd lumped with the other anti-EU retards like Alerto Barbosa herE.

A huge theme after, before and during.

But didn't the brits start that on their own accord by shipping in shittons of paki cunts?

So you think you'd have the same problems if you did not follow the european migration laws?

What's your idea? Things will move a lot faster once Britain is gone.

Pretty fascinating how you can talk when your country was not the main target for ''war refugees'' who walked from greece and italy to sweden and germany because there were no borders

>Why do you think it's going to fail? What makes it silly?
Sup Forums memes

Thank god the UK is leaving and there won't be US influence in Europe anymore then.

De Gaulle was a delusional retard who stabbed an ally in the back.

The EU didn't force muslims on Britain, they got an exemption from having to take any refugees. EU won't even let Turkey inside because they're Muslim.

Not everybody lives in a country bordered by germany.Portugal,spain,italy and greece should not be part of the EU.There should be a rule that defines that only countries bordered by germany can be part of the EU.

>By leaving you can ensure you will get a better deal the next time you enter.
WRONG
the deal we had was the culmination of 40+ years of dragging our heels on literally everything and being eventually appeased

we had full access, had major influence in it (on paper in terms of votes and so on) and were the second largest economy, all while being exempt from schengen, the euro and "further political interrogation", if/when we come crawling back it will be a very bad deal

There is no such thing as European migration laws, though. That refugee and asylum laws between EU members aren't even harmonized should let you glimpse into how silly you're being.

>there were no borders
Yes, Germany was idiotic in how they exercized their intent to gather refugees to them, but it would've happen Schengen or not that they cross all Southern Eastern Europe.

Either federalize it (fiscal laws decreed together, tell the Germans to fuck off with how they control the currency, and there), or leave it a economic only space. This middle ground thing is tiring, and costing us too much.

The EU won't let Turkey in because they're a shithole dictatorship that meets absolutely none of the criteria to join, including not actually being Europeans, not because they're Muslim.

Didn't Russia influenced Brexit qas well

That too.

Russia also hacked my toilet and caused me to take a really wet shit this morning.

>it took 40 years
>1993

Sadly we have to be enemies now, since the US feels threatened by any entity who... No, just any entity.

That would be a terrible mistake. Many nations have no intention of federalizing and would leave, considerably weakening the union.

>There is no such thing as European migration laws
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=URISERV:jl0001

You have zero understanding of international politics, stop your delusional babbling.

wat
Britain joined the EEC in 1973

If globalism is so bad then how come there hasn't been a major war since WWII

Still nothing to back up your argument. Why would anyone listen to what you have to say?

we didn't have a special arrangement, Schengen membership and having the Euro were not requirements for new members until recently. In fact Schengen is actually a completely separate agreement from the EU.

>EU is at fault for the Muslim invasion
>the UK as the biggest supporter for Turkeys EU membership and an external border to Syria

Lmao

Because of nukes?

The US has a veto in the EU through Polan and the Baltics which depend on US protection.

>De Gaulle was a delusional retard who stabbed an ally in the back.
He was right about everything. Letting the rosbifs in the Union was a huge mistake

How are you making an argument in any way? You're just spouting anglo memes like a fucking idiot.

what about frexit? i'm waiting

GB joined in 1973, the EEC was made in 1959.

IIRC that's not 40 years.

This is the act that states how best to fight immigration though, and was what preceded the birth of Frontex to patrol European waters against migrants though.

":/", which would mean that we have migration laws, but not at in all a sense that pushes unneeded migrants on us.

>Many nations have no intention of federalizing
Could be the "multi-speed" Europe then, but countries should acknowledge that it's idiotic that we try to be something political when we can't do anything about our currency, and can't meet on how to divide taxes.

What was the cold war.

At least do your research if you are going to reply

Yes yes perfidious Albion, eternal Anglo, Rosbif, not European, whatever. Very ebin.

What's the fucking problem with the US influencing the EU?Didn't they fucking bring Europe back from the dead with the Marshall Plan?The EU owes America everything.Let's stop pretending we're stronger than we actually are,if america wants they can put europe to shame.
By 2050 Sweden will be about 20% non-swedish so focus on your own problems

Syria,Libya

what the fuck
we've been in the EEC (which turned into the EU) for 44 years this year

>When you think you voted out of globalisation but it turns out you will only get more of it

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/01/19/theresa-may-declares-brexit-will-make-truly-global-britain-davos/

Nuclear deterrence,have you heard?In any case.
There's never going to be a World War III.
If any NATO country is atacked,the atacker will have automatically no allies,be it,china,iran,russia,whatever.

We've never forced you to do anything in regards to the EU. The US has always supported EU growth and integration since day one, and yet fucking retarded federalists act like we're some shady behind the scenes menace who wants to destroy everything. I'm fucking sick of it.

Please read the thread before posting. Ignoring you now.

No, a lot of nations have no intention of federalizing ever. To them, they're part of a soft union or not at all.

You banned five EU nations from visa-free travel to America just this past month.

Are you the same retard form before because then I'll have to ignore you harder.

Kek ironically Leave voters are the ones letting the media and politicians think for them.
It's better for UK if it stays in the EU in literally every way.

>"Didn't they fucking bring Europe back from the dead with the Marshall Plan?"
>it's a "we pretend that the US had no geopolitical interests in financing the Marshal plan, and that they assisted us means that we should be their cum-dumpsters for eternity" episode
I adore Americans, but this is silly.

Then, as cruel as it may appear, they'll have to leave if that's the raod down which the EU treads.

either way that'll be on the table if we try to rejoin

No we fucking didn't you fucking idiot, they were never on our Visa waiver program in the first place because they didn't meet the criteria for it. Just because you choose to be one free travel zone doesn't mean we have to throw our rules out the window. Seriously go suck a halal cock you fucking IKEA monkey.

Or they can politically unstabilize countries like USA and UK weaken them internally and then make their move.

Remember Europe is fucked if Russia tries to onvade and USA is too busy dealing with it's own civil war

We haven't even left yet...

There's still time for public opinion to move towards staying...

Brexit might not even happen

A staring contest where the major powers fought through uprisings and proxies to expand their influence because nukes made a major war fucks everyone over
Thank those nukes for not having t-62s bumrushing the fulda gap

Everything he had predicted about the UK and Europe was proven right. Not my fault if the UK does nothing else than earn points for its bad reputation

except that didn't happen
why are you calling anybody retarded when you've shown you literally know nothing about anything multiple times in this thread?

And who sets the criteria? Jesus you're dumb.

Still nothing to back it up. Is this what qualifies as winning an argument to you people?

Don't blame the people who voted yes. Blame (Jeremy Corbyn?) Who initiated the fucking vote in the first place. The labor party is a walking disaster under him.

List and cite them or you're just chatting shit

The UK isn't European though
It's not even CONNECTED to Europe

oh look it's a leaf posting shit bait

>''I can only accept money from someone if he stands to gain nothing from it''
What a fucking piece of shit you are.
Do you know what would happen if the USA withdrew all its foreign military bases and ceased its external operations?
The USA was never under threat of invasion in any point in history.Sure,their military operations give them alot of advantages on the world politics but do you really think that they would be messed with if they ceased to police the world?

Oh please
Russia couldnt take Poland at this point.

We do? Because they're our borders? Are you literally fucking thick?

>serving the US interests inside the EU (eg Irak war)
>pushing for fast integration at the east and south
>still pushing for Turkey
>against any further political integration and harmonization
>being an outright cunt in general

what I have to back it up is the fact that it didn't happen
I don't know, I think you might be genuinely the stupidest person I've ever talked to on this board, it's like having a conversation with a plank of wood.

EU will die from african immigration. They're already starting to talk about the billion climatic refugees. Unless we close the borders, we are fucked.

Daily sodium: 1000%

Nice delusion.
Keep this up and you will be kicked out.