Is there people who hate you?

Is there people who hate you?

Are

You have no personality if nobody hates you.

nope

ya, a few actually, and i'm quite proud of it too

This entire board.

Yeah, at least I have personality. H-haha.

I went to high school with a bunch of sjws and this particular one got so buttblasted at me after trump won that he blocked me on twitter

I hope so

Myself.

Honest question: what is the Guatemalan definition of an SJW?

Is critisising the murdering of journalists and lawyers considered SJW, for example?

People """hate""" you when they can get away with it. The truth of humanity is pretty disgusting really. There's a lot of teeth in the darkness

Yes. Feels good

Yes, they also hate me for the right reasons. Can't sleep at night sometimes because of it

what did you do?

Look at my flag.

I was being pretentious in an interview for my club in university. Asked questions which made the interviewee have an anxiety breakdown.
I apologized afterwards and she said "It's nothing" but I know that she still has a very strong resentment towards me

this. the pursuit of social status is a disease that will never go away.

Women

No

I haven't left my house in two years. I doubt anybody would remember my name or face.

Did get a house invasion by some colombians a few weeks back though, maybe they hate me since it seemed pre-planned and deliberate.

what was she doing? I am asking for reason to enterwiewew her

Club recruitment interview

No, they're literally the same as in the US
Fat tumblrinas and druggie sluts who love everyone who isn't white and western.
Also way more communist

My mum

interesant. and you cant sleep beacause of that? get it together.She forget about it anyway.

I love you. There is 20 percent of you in my country. very good chicken.

There are people who may hate me for being a white Australian or hate me for being a lolicon, but those are arbitrary attributes of my existence entirely out of my control. Personally however I lead quite an isolated, introverted existence and so there are few people who know me and very few who could know me enough to hate me. Both love and hatred from others is rather absent from my life.

Become the next Pope.

I find religion nauseating.
Although the Pope does get to wear fancy robes and a funny hat, so maybe.

what bout ya dad

Too busy down on the Heath I imagine

Lmao fucking kangaroo fucker I'm surprised you even have internet I bet it took you a month to load this page.