New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

why do you keep posting these threads

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I wasn't going to post here these days cause I'm busy as fuck, but the I checked my twitter and saw this cutie...

Awesome new pics. She's so beautiful.

Yes, indeed she is. And soon she wiil be 25...

This little girl is long gone now. Idk how to feel about that, I'm her age too, btw.

Tell me about it. I turn 26 next month.

It feels so weird. We have all grown up. My queen is so close to being out if her early twenties. I turn 24 next month.

Time moves too fast

God, this cunt is so fugly. I can't believe you fags still meme this shit

Oh gosh just don't talk about that, I get depressed...

Did you knew about her when she first showed up? It took me until she uploaded "things are about to get intense" in Jan 2011 to know about her and Sup Forums.

Could be worse. Not looking forward to the big 30.

I'm not really sure. I heard about her from people at my school first. We grew up near each other.
If I have a career, my debt is paid, and I somehow go and find a girl again, I'd be happy. I can see myself buying guns, exploring nature on weekends and vacations.

I was thinking that you were an underage fag while the Sup Forums civil war, kek. Looong time ago...

Well, kinda. I turned 18 in may 09 lol.

wtf is a boxxy

The most beautiful gurl in the wurld

I second that.

Well, guys, going back to my study. I hope I can be back in some days.

Night night.

Sup Forums in 20 years...

Later dude have a good one

Lmao I'll still be here

BOXXY IS STUPID

Why don't you hold a fundraiser for your queen to get her a fucking nose job? She might even be pretty if that thing got reduced by 50% or so. Her neck prolly gets really tired from carrying it around all day.

What's wrong with it? Looks fine to me.

wtf did she cut her hair with a steak knife?

Boxxy was queen but now catie is just a faggot