literally all poptimist waifuists

>IRL
"punks"

>on Sup Forums
"punks"

Zappa fans on mu are pretty bad too

literally all of them

no

Any and every kind of hip-hop fan, with no exceptions.

>everywhere

> irl
pic related

> on Sup Forums
grimes

Not even fans. Most are just as poser as poser gets

Didn't know "punks" existed on Sup Forums

You know, now that I think about it, hip hop fans are pretty fucking bad. Ever since the 90's every hip hop artist and listener has been concerned with being "the most real person ever".

It's annoying constantly hearing someone talk about how real they are.

Animal Collective

This

Yes

>IRL
Rihanna

>on Sup Forums
kpop

Starbomb/Ninja Sex Party

Zappa fans are usually just beer drinking drum playing cooks. Nothing wrong with that.

No they're not

Ive met maybe 5 Zappa fans irl, all worked as head cooks, all played drums, all drank good beer and most were heavy set. Age range was pretty all over surprisingly.

I dont frequently meet dads tho, and I could see them being a big part of the base.

We get it. You're insecure because this thread is about you.

I don't run into a ton of Death Grips fans in person but on the rare occasion I do, it's usually just an edgy 15 year old who runs a shitty meme page on facebook and probably has a fidget spinner collection

I work in a kitchen with a young guy (confirmed 4channer) who listens to Death Grips and Grimes. He's cool in general, but sometimes he's just such a bitch and won't shut the fuck up.

Probably Slayer/Tool fans, Both act like the one band is it's own genre

Lmao, he's probably gonna read this and confront you about it at work.

Can someone explain what is wrong wih Zappa fans? I happen to be one, and I don't want to play into the stereotype.

idk about slayer but to be fair the only thing that really sounds like tool is soen and a lot of their stuff comes off as really unoriginal because it does sound so much like tool

I mean, he doesn't know which of the other people this is. So the most he'll do is mention that someone was talking shit about him, if he even realizes that it's him.

They act like Zappa

FUCK YOU CAPTAIN TOM

Naw, i just dont have anything better to do.

I do like some zappa tho.

>IRL
Tool fans

>on Sup Forums
Scaruffiposters

>IRL
people who love the Beatles

>on Sup Forums
people who hate the Beatles

Every zappa fan I've met has been a fat fedora wearing atheist libertarian

That sounds more like your mental image of zappa fans honestly.

Dave Matthews Band fans
neutralize them all and you've saved America, I'm not even kidding. they're everywhere, borrowed in like Illuminati, just waiting to cause the maximum amount of suffering possible.
luckily their jeep grand cherokees give them away on the roads but other than that they could be anyone, anywhere.
we must act before it's too late. 2008 was their test run.

Beyonce, Justin Bieber and One Direction fans.

how have you even met enough zappa fans to have an impression lmao

A lot of true blue Animal Collective fans I've talked to on Sup Forums are actually pretty cool and really get their music.

However, irl, the ones I've met were insufferable. Don't know what it is.
Maybe people's fanaticism can't be held in during actual conversation, but it's really off-putting.
Maybe it has something to do with the juxtaposition of talking about all the kooky random weird shit in their music in a public setting.

FUCK YOU CAPTAIN TOM

lol dmb fans are not trouble most of them are just normies