Reroll

Jiggaboo

roll for this

Pathetic

Turds

Roll for jig

rollerino

Faggot

A long deep line going from the middle of your forearm to your wrist.

roll

Roll

Whore

thisss!!!!

hitler did nothing wrong

Roll this

this

cut the timestamp into your arm

A swastika

This

"Ezra"

/r/wholesomememes

This

I hate niggers

Daddy touched me.

Quads checked

DIGITS HAVE SPOKEN

explain
also WINRAR

OH SHHHHHHIT

Tripledubs

Waste

Kek it's my name

That's gay

Got a game for you that some of my fuckwit mates used to play as young drunken stoned teens. Get a mate as fucked as you. Stick your arms together side by side and drop a lit tailor made cigarette into the gap between your arms. Winner is whoever can take it is the longest. Couple of my mates only stopped when the bodily fluids extinguished it. Try that shit and see how hard you are.

As a person who used to cut i say this.

Dont cut random shit into you. Make scar tattoos. Dont use ink. Just scar out the message you want. Simple cut scars dont last and ink fucks shit up big time. Take your time cutting off a message from your flesh and the feeling is way better. You have focus, pain, and result that way. The trifecta of cutting purpose.

But still. Dont cut. Its bad m'kay. At least not regular shit. With scar tattoos you can play it off as a fashion choice later if you need to.

Repeat!!!! DO NOT USE INK YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND IF YOU JAVE GOOD TAT INK YOU SHOULD JUST GET A TAT CAUSE CUTTERS FUCK SHIT UP THATS WHY THEY CUT CAUSE THEY FUCK UP