KPOP GENERAL

why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiqokY_jnQs
soompi.com/2015/03/11/polaris-entertainment-ceo-being-investigated-for-lobbying-and-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kim lip

Kim Lip!

post sgt. dubu

kim damn lip

he's upset that AS hasn't came back yet

youtube.com/watch?v=OiqokY_jnQs

?

don't do that, you are making people start to dislike cho a

Why is woollim promoting R U Ready in japan when Now We is out anyway? Lovelyz isn't even wearing their outfits from wow.

post the webm where she's eating

why are we still here?

pls post hq pics of moon's full moon performance if you have them

asking again: why is BlockBerry Creative rich?

can you repost that xuan yi webm

HEY
HEY
YEOL SONGARAK~

>Give me the 411 on BlockBerry Creative. Why are they rich and wasting so much money on talentless nugus?
Polaris/Blockberry is owned by Ilkwang Group

>At the 10 locations investigated today, officials confiscated internal documents, accounting ledgers, and hard disks containing proof that Ilkwang Group has — in layman’s terms — ripped off the Korean government big time by over-charging them drastically for their weapons training and simulation products.

Ilkwang Group seems to fund the kpop company Polaris (Ladies Code) and the subsidiary Block Berry Creative (LOONA) with funds trickling down from arms deals with the Korean government. People believe that LOONA's music releases and high budget MVs are being used to launder money from the parent company

Everyone hates choa already so nothing can make people hate her even more

i thought you guys said j-hope and rapmon were ugly

they're not

they are

I don't really understand how that works but that's pretty cool

it is kinda dumb
maybe to boost r u ready's already high sales?

they're just a little unconventional looking

dubuggo is annoying af dbh

wuju x black eyed pilseung summer banger coming

I officially hate Choa

wow more like eww
r u ready more like r u ugly

>inb4 another snoozer

this was the picture by the way

the events were scheduled way before the repackage was announced. i gather that's typical. maybe admission was based on purchasing the earlier album

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

they're part of a large and shady conglomerate
soompi.com/2015/03/11/polaris-entertainment-ceo-being-investigated-for-lobbying-and-fraud/

>His group, Ilgwang, is an arms trading powerhouse that was established in 1985. CEO Lee worked for the police department prior to venturing into business.

>According to the police, he has been arrested for unlawfully raising the prices on training weaponry being exported from Turkey for the Korean air force. He is also being investigated for lobbying to inflate these prices. The estimated sum of the money the Group has gotten out of the process is expected to be near $50 million USD.

>Since the establishment of the main Ilgwang Group, he has branched out into the education market with Ilgwang private academies, as well as the entertainment sector with Polaris Entertainment. Ilgwang Group has also sponsored last year’s 51st Grand Bell Film Festival. with CEO Lee serving as the Chairman of the festival board.

it seems a bit rushed to me

yeah that's true now we probably wasn't out yet by the time they announced the event

>only one guy who likes her
>he has problems
word
not memeing, he really does

RIP Ladies Code

post >our kang

dopest way to launder money: create a visionary kpop group and go 100% with the production value

If we're being honest Loona is better than RV

we wuz jjangs

I love our kang

LOONA HWAITING!

What's going to happen if/when they get busted though?

so i'm the only one who feels like what we've seen so far from loona doesn't really justify the millions being spent

vivi hwaiting! kim lip hwaiting!

that momo belly on the latest weekly idol appearance tho omoooooo
and that sana butt in those pants omoooo

no

Training and debuting idols is expensive, plus they have all those songs and MVs coming out every month. I can see how it adds up.

are you their accountant? nice visor idiot

at least post them

Vivi would become the most sought after tenpro in Korea

how can one slug go so fast?

pervert

noneck monster

all chanmi's are cutemi's

Whoever called Jin a visual is a retard. He's pretty worthless. No reason to be in the group.

perfect goddess

>tfw the new loona girl is going to bring in a ton of cringey black girl crush fans like the ones 2ne1 had

she has a neck

it's a kang off

>visor
what?

not saying their releases look cheaper than the supposed price tag, but the quality feels a bit lacking.

word

a beautiful neck

Japan got good taste

they have to spread out those millions across 12 girls and dozens of MVs that get shot all around the world

he was the only member getting attention for his looks at bbmas

hello ReVeluvs!

he's literally officially the visual and keeps everyone from starving to death apparently and drove jungkook to school every day so he's basically group mom and therefore vital

a beautiful everything

one of the more racist things in here today, knock it off

based
I hope they don't end up constantly in japan like apink though

How much cartilage did Dubu take from her ears for her nose job? Her ears are so fucked up

yeri fucking ruined red velvet the ugly fucking shit

but most of all smile

kim lip slayed me, snatched my wig, and wrecked my bias

my favorite xylophonist

hey there

hello yeri

i thought everyone was interested in v

yeah and it hasn't been very impressive

>tfw no 80s chanmi gf