I find it kind of funny and weird that no one has questioned this what so ever. Just take it for face value...

I find it kind of funny and weird that no one has questioned this what so ever. Just take it for face value? We'll I'll tell you what I think...its fake news. Obviously...1.Why was the bag in front of his face? Because if you actually shoot someone directly in the face the gore would be so extreme your mom couldn't share it on her social media feed. duh. 2. Fake blood...timing was not right. 3. Fox news is dead and you fucks think this is real because is on the "news". Wake up and buy penis pills from alex jones.

anyone with half a brain knows this whole thing is a false flag set up for something big.

All this chit chat and nobody look at the position of the sun before and after he get gunned down? Fuck you guys are insane

Hello my fellow Russian Trump supporters!
Your English trolling skills are quite impressive.
I think they use English Language skill experts and teach them American Social Networking skills quite well. Greetings Comrades!

You're a paranoid lunatic. You think Russia would spend it's smartest citizen trying to change your opinion? Get woke

>Get woke
your russky to english language translator needs an update, comrade...

>wake up and buy some penis pills from alex jones.

Wat?

grow up, you cucked shill

Shareblue please stop. We can spot you like your head is on fire. You know what getting woke is all about don't play dumb

Stupid whiny liberal fag

Obama is behind this. Think about it, where has he been all this time?

Niggers shoot eachother everyday.
Why would this be a falseflag for anything or some big conspiracy.
Why go through all the trouble of faking this when they can just go to any hood or any shit-tier state and catch it going on as it's happening

He was playing Golf with intergalactic pedophiles. You guys are not on my level

awoke = awake!

thank you comrades, for making russia great again!

too keep you from noticing what is really going on at the Kremline, faggotski...

*Kremlin

my cyrillic language keyboard often does minor typographical errors when typing in American

true.
Big money and keeping dinosaurs alive.
read above again.

I haven't seen the shooting video.

Anyone have a .webm of it?

It was all perfectly calculated to capture the interest of the nation, meanwhile another busload of kids gets shuffled around the pizza places and no one bats an eye. WOKE AF

>pizza places
Oh God not this dumb shit again.

been saying the same shit all day yesterday..got alot of hate but fuck em, i see the bullshit in the matrix when it happens...

PIC RELATED

FYI:

It was Russians trolling in English that popularized the use of "cuck" in every trolling thread. Of course the word existed previously, but in Russia, it is used everyday at least 100 times per day, by every Russkie for the past 50 years. So that is why you notice that word used so much in troll posts. Those Russkies just cant help it...

At this point, anyone who denies pizzagate is a pedophile, or is covering for pedophiles. WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS NATION BACK. Back from the pedophiles, back from the muslims and sharia law, back from the mexicans, and back from the niggers.

Maybe the shooting was faked. maybe it was real? You decide?

havent seen this explained explicitly yet, but im supposing this guys name is stevie steve and facebook streamed him shooting an old black guy in what looked like detroit? people were calling it fake, but that gun popped up in about 2 frames while being pointed directly at the old guy. maybe some of you have never shot a gun, but a prop gun wont do that

>you decide

And give it to the rural filth?

Leave Trump alone he is just playing Golf right now, he must really dislike his vice president to send him to south korea lol for 10 days.
amid war tensions
20.1 million dollars 18 days to florida playing golf nice money to spend, so anyway is he even good at golf ?

shot in head, bends over, squirts it on the ground as he falls back. you dont watch much gore do you, dumbfuck?

I enjoyed the Pizzagate trolling, becuase that was invented at 4cha.

you see, nobody wanted to use the words "Ch**d P**n" in internet posts, because no one wants to get vanned by the FBI.

so Sup Forums started popularizing the shorthand "CP". then CP became too obvious, so it became "Cheese Pizza". And then a pic of a Cheese Pizza became synonymous with CP at Sup Forums.

Then, someone who ran a CP ring, became someone "running a Pizzeria"....

then, normies got this all fucked up, and Russian trolls started saying that Killary ran a CP ring at a Pizzeria. Then DrumpfTards started naming the Pizzeria that Killary ran?

WTF.

and you thing MSM is bad. alt-fake is fucking retarded, and you folks fell for it, simply because you do not know the origin of certain memes

HAHAHAHAHA

explain the foot prints ?? and the gap from the foot prints to the perfectly lined trail leading up the side of the body

gold

the old mans death dance on his way to falling on the floor (and walking like a dinosaur?)

Well done.