How are homosexuals accepted in you're cunt?

How are homosexuals accepted in you're cunt?

Same as in yours, I guess

Pretty well

Nobody cares except Christians.

We elected one Prime Minister

No one cares.

v well

Also can anyone tell if this is a boy or a girl?

It's been bugging me for ages. I saved it off of Sup Forums

defo boi

literally none cares in japan.
so it means they can gain little social backup in every aspect.

The most liberal estimation puts homos at 2% of the population(massive poll in the US). Don't see why anyone should care. Sure male homos are overrepresented in the molestation, rape of children and so on, however its totally cool for them to adopt because they're just like everyone else! if you don't pay any mind to the amount of sexual partners they have, prevalence of alcohol and drug abuse, mental illness, suicide, STDs and violent crimes.

I dont get the ruckus. Every time i see trans on the club she/he has like 5 alpha males just wanting to get fucked in the ass. I mean is nothing not enough for them?

no one cares except when its your son coming out to you

Not much

Where I live gays and niggers are hated, I can´t speak for the rest of Sweden though.

I thought you were supposed to be progressive.

They ruined Sverigetråden. I can't go in there without seeing people treating it like a gay dating site talking about becoming each other's boyfriends, kissing each other's dick, "cute boys" and transforming little boys into girls.

I want every single homo to be stoned to death.

>Sverigetråden
Is this a website or a place

Only old people, the overly macho, and stupidly religious find homosexuality or transgender offensive. I wish these people would die already so we can stop hearing them fucking constantly complain with their bull shit about something that causes no problems and does not effect their lives in no way what so ever.

This
Fucking this

it's a boy, very feminine and cute, but a boy

>Enters Swedish general
>"Wtf this place is full of faggots!?"

Literally nobody cares. They're not even a popular target for jokes.
They just exist and we let them exist. Pretty comfy.

We tie them on street light poles and beat them to death with a stick
But hey at least gay marriage is legal

WTF I love Japan...

I feel like it's so fetish now

Nope

I thought you guys had corrective rape

In cuckholm perhaps

>Sweden is only """"""stockholm""""""
mm yeah

Hated mostly by the Indian population not so as much by the younger people, as a fun fact the Vice President is a closeted fag, he had to enter a sham marriage with some tv presenter and artificially inseminate her so as to not arise suspicion.

That's Saudi Arabia. We ain't savages like them, but homosexuality is still frowned upon even if not punishable by death or in whichever way Saudis punish fags.

Lynch mobs?

cops beat them up

What about the people with fake marriages to hide their gayness? They show them on TV here to show us how weird Japan is and how progressive we are. They also invite fake straight guests to their wedding because all their real friends are too gay.

Why not?

>Sure male homos are overrepresented in the molestation, rape of children and so on
That's actually bullshit and misinterpretation of statistics.
In fact, male homosexuals and male-preferring bisexuals are much less likely to molest children than straights.

It's easy to believe the opposite if you're a retard who eats subhuman sand religion propaganda.

Are you homo by any chance?

Nope
Just someone who opposes kike lies.

Can't tell if you're being jewed, or if you're the jew 2bh

>opposing jewry is being jewed
How circumcised do you have to be to "think" like that?

>homosexuals doing terrible shit is jewery
hmmm

jewry*

Vice chancellor and mayors of the two biggest cities used to be gay. No one cares.

>blaming something religious bucks are doing on homosexuals to avoid criticism and keep your shitty religion in power isn't jewry because hurr durr faggots

Well, yeah.
:^)

She's a girl
t. remember the thread