Wwyd Thread

Wwyd Thread
>replies get replies

rape and kill

I'd tie her to those bed posts ànd fuck her till she screams then cum deep inside her

Id force yours on her knees against the wall, and watch as her makeup runs as she gags on my cock.

Pull them sherts off and grab dem titties for starters

Consensual missionary

I'd love to pin her against a wall wrap her legs around me and fuck till the wall breaks

Definitely romance her until shes down for a romantic night then dick her down hard and get her squirting before mounting her face and slamming my cock down her throat while i snap pics of her with that stupid af filter and send to her friends.

If she doesn't gag ill show my thanks by letting her swallow

I'd take her into a public bathroom and have the loudest sex possible. She'd moan and yell out the dirtiest stuff imaginable. I'd bust a nut on her face and we'd walk out like nothing happened without cleaning her up.

Anyone have a vola going?

I'd love to fuck her over a couch then turning her over and covering her in cum

What about this milf

Id bend her over, ride her skirt up, pull back on her hair with both hands and ream her cunt until i dump a load deep inside.

I'd rip her top off and have her suck me right out in the open. Eventually she'd hike her skirt up, move her panties out of the way and ride me in plain view of everyone. I'd cum all over her face and tits, take her top and leave her to go back to wherever she came from

Just the dark haired one please

I'd love to watch her fuck herself whilst I watch then ram my cock down her throat and cum and make her swallow

Who you replying to?

Hug and massage dem hips until I cum.

Take your girl to the bathroom during class and push her up against the side of the stall. Rip her jeans off and slam my dick raw into her ass over and over until i cum in it, then get her back to class to sit it in until its to go home

I AINT PULLING OUT

I'd fuck her from behind then cum all over her tits

I'd meet her online an eventually get her to meet. She'd be a total slut of course. I'd take her phone and take pictures of everything she did to me. Sucking my cock, taking it up the shitter, and having her face glazed. While she cleaned herself up I'd send them to her husband, kids, and everyone else I could think of. I'd take her phone and leave, so she would have no idea what would be waiting for her when she got home.

My bad. Her

Id sit her up on that counter, have her spread her legs, and shove my head up her skirt. After im done eating her out we switch places and i throatfuck her until i cum.

This is for

Wwyd to my ex?

I'd see her out in a park. I'd come up to her and talk and make her agree to come somewhere more private. We get to a secluded area and I strip her down. I get her down on her knees as I pull out my cock. I make her suck it while she looks up at me. I then grab her head and fuck her throat making her choke and gag.

Once I'm done with her mouth. I lift her up and put her down right on my cock. I start going in and out of her hard making her bounce up and down. I begin choking her a bit as I push her up against a wall and ran into her. Once I'm tired I lift her off and turn her around.

I bend her over against the wall and push into her ass fucking her harder. She screams in pleasure as I pound her. I smack her ass a couple times as I go and soon cum deep in her ass. I then leave her there to dress herself and have cum drip out of her.

What would you do to Sweta?

First name

bcqmyqk4

thanks for response to she loved facials!

Your girl gets to be taken to a sex party, she starts out shy and I suggest blindfolding her to help with nerves but use the opportunity to have 10 or 11 other guys run a train on her just taking turns stretching out her cunt for a couple hours. At the end we hold that pretty mouth open and feed her a dozen loads of cum as we take the blindfold off. I leave her there to fend for herself

ugly bitch ×10

wwyd