Where do you stand Sup Forums ?

Where do you stand Sup Forums ?
wrobels.org/chart/Test.htm

lel, another retarded libertarian chart designed to present their ideology as objective truth

All libertarianism does is shift power from the government to corporations. The average man still gets fucked in the ass but now he has no say in how hard he gets fucked. Taxation is not theft, your logic is flawed and please consider suicide as your only way out.

This is retarded. The main axes should be social freedom versus economic freedom.
Libertarian is the most free though. Moderate amount of economic and social freedom. Too much "freedom" such as freedom to kill ends up taking away freedom since you're paranoid, you can't go to work you've got to protect your family and your life--anarchy. Anarchy is short lived anyway since mob justice forms, and technically becomes a government of sorts.

There's no such thing as objective truth my dude.
Stirner, Camus, and Sartre will tell you that. But you seem to just be a commie.

You are forced to give your money to the government. Ergo taxation is theft, unless you would still pay tax given the choice not to.

Dumbass

Taxation IS theft.

This is what I got

Bad test, too limited in scope.

>implying the free market can't provide any service the government currently does and do a better job at it.

Bullshit test is bullshit.

How do you propose we enforce certain laws such as murder, assault, and burglary then?
How do we defend our country?
Do you want to pay a toll fee everywhere you travel?

Stimer, Camus, and Sartre are idiots.

Objective truth is real, but forever beyond our grasp. Try Locke and Aquinas; philosophers who are hunting for truth instead of trying to justify degeneracy.

Refer to

"But muh roads“

See
>oh, there's a shooter at your school? Too bad you missed last month's payment. ..

This.

If the government is going to provide a service, have it bill for that service like anyone else.

And let people complete with the government to provide the same service.

You're fucking stupid. Protection companies would compete like shit and somebody would show up for sure, you'd just have to pay on top of your misses payment later.

Does a credit card company sieze all your purchases for the past month if u missed one payment? Time for bed kiddo

Locke was unintelligible most of the time like nietzsche.
And you're still not grasping this

I'd prefer to pay for a gun and train with it than pay a security agency because I am capable of taking care of myself

He was also a pawn in justifying colonial/imperial policies on behalf of Britain. (See: utilitarian theory of land use)