How do you guys feel about North Korea? Be honest

How do you guys feel about North Korea? Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc
youtube.com/watch?v=EhmzpMP3bEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fat kid leader

If they all died it wouldn't be my loss.

fucking imbeciles. what a waste of a beautiful country ruined by a fuckwad family.

leader is a stupid 12 year old who got bullied in school and thinks hes tough. people who live there are suffering

I don't even

worst korea

I got an idea lets try to bully a small nation who's entire history is standing up to bully nations around them, that will Chang ether mind

OH LOOK MORE CIA FOCUS GROUP TESTING FOR A WAR WITH THE MOST PUBLICLY ACCEPTABLE ADVERSARY

If you dislike them because of their culture or society then your opinion is worthless. I mean realistically what have they done to other nations of the world? I can list of quite a few other countries that have done fucked up shit (U.S.A).
Perhaps we should hold ourselves accountable for our own actions and not worry about some pigeon hole country.

They make the world less boring, gotta love best korea

I want to liberate it and save those people. But every female citizen of my choice comes with me back to the states 1 time a year and they have a mandatory appreciation month. Where I get to fuck them and do what ever with them, play video games, listen to music, sex, cook them food, cook me food. Anything i want, they are always super happy and joyous to fulfill every one of my desires. But if they dont want to come back with me i still liberate it.

You wouldnt say that if you lived there. Bitch.

Lets just let them run trains on our asshole too! Thats what other countries will respect about America!

so bombing faggots whose religion encourages inbreeding, decapitating christians, and oppressing women is bad but starving your country's citizens and threatening to use environment-destroying nukes is ok? intriguing.

Aroused

Just a joke
Nothing will happen in the entire history of humanity

Not the same user but they're not starving because of some twisted desire by their leader, they're starving because they lack the food reserves, technology, and expertise needed to sustain their population. They're lacking these necessities because the rest of the world has issued a trade embargo on them. We're the ones starving them

I don't dislike them, but I wanna nuke someone

>implying America doesn't have allies
>implying N.Korea isn't an isolated nation

Can somebody just get it over with already and just nuke them off the face of the earth?

cant we let them be? they have the capabilities to use nuclear weapons let them be on the world power playing field

they'll try to launch nukes and it'll accidentally blow up on/near the launch pad
would be worried if they showed any sign of competence

North korea is the best korea thats all

it's called being in between a rock and hard place.. the rock being SK/Western civilization & influence and the hard place being angry Chinks that really don't care if they all starve to death (which is currently happening by the way)

NK's true crime? losing the war in the 50s and not allowing jews to overrun their culture. Really there is no winning position but to fight you way out of a corner and go out guns blazin'

How do we know that theyre the one who are brainwashed

Just bc they get their brainwashing from the government doesnt mean that we don't get any at all.

I sound like a fucking pol edgelord

I think it should be turned into a fucking parking lot, but that won't happen in my lifetime.

i honestly hope north korea manages to nuke the fuck out of america...

I feel terrible for the 25 million people who have to live in such misery, and just want it to stop. I wouldn't even mind (that much) the Kim regime continuing if they didn't cause such misery to their own people. Not to mention afraid that there is no way out of the situation, and that 25 million more in Seoul could die almost immediately should war break out.

i love communism and kim jonh un

they gave us her so they aren't all bad

Doesn't impact my day to day life. don't care

Mandatory viewing:
youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc
youtube.com/watch?v=EhmzpMP3bEE

Based user.

Wipe them off the face of the map ASAP.
It would be highly desirable if South Korea perished along with them, as China and Japan can share the Korean peninsula and bring even more wealth to the region.

Korea is literally the Poland of Asia.

>Korea is literally the Poland of Asia.
I think I just gained a chromosome from reading this but I'm going to ask you to explain it anyway.

Too many malnourished qts

That must suck. Be forced to attend and watch a military parade, but cannot see shit unless you're in the first row due to all the red/pink flower shit.

It sucks less then getting thrown into a work camp for 4 generations because you are clearly a traitor.

LEAVE KIM JONG UN ALONE

Hes done nothing wrong. He has the right to protect himself and his nation

Beautiful and patriotic country free of Jewish corruption and degeneracy. Redpilled af.

Simple, a country that accomplished nothing by itself and only prospered while or after it was invaded by another country. Also, you get diarrhea from both Polish and Korean food.

China's niggers.

Would wife.

I'm a little concerned that Kim may decide one day to call Trump's obvious bluffing and then we're in WWIII

the fat man dies tonight desu

Glass the entire country.

I really don't care they are not a problem. They are a developing country that was able to get some type of nuclear weapon (they may not be proficient) with some range mostly by themselves judging by how much the main stream media like to make fun of them everytime they fail a missle launch. I care more about some North Korean refugee that escapes their regime then some Muslim escapes some civil war that they created 1000 years ago.

Not so fast moe monster.

so basically u want to do everything kim jung un is doing right now?

So you're that one retard that thinks North Korea is an actual threat? You do realize that their nukes are easier to hack than an unlocked facebook account, and they still use shit from the Korean war in the 50's right?

Goofy malnutritioned norks aren't dangerous...

They so well trained they don't even need to aim.

I'm not concerned by the threat of North Korean nukes hitting the U.S.. I'm more concerned that China may be disinclined to allow their buffer state to be toppled. Still though, the only people in real danger would be Koreans and the U.S. military which is full of expendable riff raff anyway so no loss there.

Going to war with North Korea would literally be the military equivalent of that video of the guy who claimed to have learned karate from Jesus getting curb stomped. As in, really fucking sad.

Either or.
we already bombed the little slant eyed bastards and all it did was make more.

This is a microcosm of what a new korean war would look like. In the end the north would lose but south korea would cease to exist and the entire korean peninsula would be full of refugees trying to get into china.

And China would be having none of that shit.

Commies suck

Are you mentally healthy?

Yeah they have deployed entire divisions to the border to stop that shit.

hot-ish girls (if fed) best chance for WW3