Death Grips is mediocre...

Death Grips is mediocre. Their only respected because every member in the group has an music/art background that they have some skill.Without that background they would be nowhere. For example, if this guy made Exmilitary it would have been completely dismissed by you guys. Please convince me otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p611hMnrGKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but he couldn't have made exmilitary
because he's shit
it's not rocket science

XXXTentacion is neither talented nor creative enough to make Exmilitary. Next question.

if this guy made exmilitary back in 2011 instead of death grips, then followed it up with the rest of the discography of death grips, then he'd be praising manletation instead of death grips
too bad he just makes shitty crunk lean rap

>the "Death Grips is a good band" meme

christ this needs to die already

death grips was an unknown band without a label they probably wouldn't have blow up the way they did but they have zach hill, who's been in the music scene since forever, so people were watching
they're good

thing is that xxx is a gimmick. the only thing that makes dg a meme is their fans like myself. if you really enjoy harsh industrial rap for the genre, i guess he's fine to listen to, but his music is a gimmick and he's riding off this new trend in rap. the only reason he is popular is because he isn't scary or edgy to the normies and nigs.

this mother fucker can't even arrange or write a full song. he writes loops.

plus he sounds like he's 12. just listen how fucking retarded that "what in xxxtarnation?" song is. "If you're listening to this and hate me...suck my ass haha xD." fucking faggot for faggots that want to listen to some "hard shit". fuck off xxx fags.

comparing this trash to DG is like comparing suicideboys to DG. they're not comparable, he doesnt have the talent or self awareness to make a record like exmil

Comparing death grips to XXXTentacion is a insult to XXX. Stay in your lane edgy virgins

Revenge is better than anything Death Grips has ever done.

Does anyone have the JUST edit of this guy from the new Anthony video?

>implying some newbie cancer-meme rapper has a chance against the group that hasn't faltered in their 6 years of existence

Comparing XXXTentacles to death gripis isaninsult to MC Riddo. Stay in your lane hedge bargins

Death Grips
>well known drummer in the northern california indie scene
>literally who producer who worked with drummer and played synths on obscure albums by bands who had one release then broke up
>literally who rapper who used to make mixtapes with his brother and friends that had the audio quality of wet bread
XXXTentacion
>literally who rapper riding the wave of memerap 2.0 via soundcloud

stefan's early work reminds me a rather decent bunch about X's work, except Stefan grew out of that and adopted a more proper style. X is still with his can't keep my dick in my pants memerap.

youtube.com/watch?v=p611hMnrGKE

look, he almost even has the hair.

[you]IF SOMEONE WASN'T WHO THEY ARE BUT MADE WHAT THEY DIDN'T YOU WOULD LIKE WHAT THEY AREN'T FUCK YOU FOR NOT LIKING WHAT THEY WANT TO DON'T[/you]

"death grips is bad meme" christ this needs to die already

Even if this bastard made good music (which is not the case), his meme status is waaaay too cancerous for me to take him seriously in any way.
Death Grips' music is quality to that point that even with such horrible fans that are only in it "for the meme" can still be valued.
>inb4 death grips are a shit band

>Their only respected because every member in the group has an music/art background that they have some skill.
wait are you trying to tell me that they are in the position they are now because they have had experience and knowledge of the music industry prior to starting their band? who would have thought?

but death grips is a good band

>his only example is from x's literal meme song

schizophrenia

>literally his most popular song
fuck off retard

This "death grips is bad" contrarian meme needs to die already

Stefan is like 39 and x is 19... I like both though