If I don't get my high blood pressure under control Sup Forums OP is gonna die how can I cure high blood pressure...

If I don't get my high blood pressure under control Sup Forums OP is gonna die how can I cure high blood pressure without pills Sup Forums.

go vegan

take a shit load of aspirin it'll be fine

Just don't drink four liters of Mountain Dew a day or whatever you've fucked up in your life

Stop pouring cocaine powder into your morning wheaties.

stop pouring so much salt onto your goddamn pizza.

stop wearing those goddamn skinny jeans and turtlenecks.

Meditation?

Weed?

Google?

Reduce calorie intake to 1500/day until your BMI is in the healthy range, reduce fat intake to 20-30% of your total calories and saturated fat intake to less than 7% of same, reduce cholesterol intake to less than 300mg/day, keep your ratio of daily sodium/potassium intake between 0.73 and 1.0 and try to reduce your total sodium intake where convenient, and get some damn exercise.

coq10 and hawthorn berry. Research and take in morning and at night.

Cut out a lot of sodium. How fat are you? If youre fat, adjust your diet to less processed foods.

Drink a gallon of water a day and cut out whatever else you are drinking.

Drinking water and those supplements should cut those numbers down drastically.

Im a professional level fighter, so i half know what im talking about.

No. im no one youd know, im not that cool :P

Leeches - you have too much blood

Not even sure if this is bait. According to those readings your arteries should be exploding right about now. I have a high BP but it's nowhere near that.

get off the fucking interweb and go work out, go for a walk, do anything but sit and eat you fat fuck.

google how to lower your BP or i know.. lets ask Sup Forums they know how to save my life.

Did you put the cuff on your thigh?

whats up with the big ass booger

Weed, does the job for me

Was my blood pressure before I left the store.
What if I work out and I fall over having a stroke because I have high blood pressure while going out for a walk hmm?

You'd leave a fat corpse, then.

Shit, that's better. Mine was that high a couple times but usually only after a competition.

You can easily make your BP spike like that.

I doubt it is his resting pressure

I was at 168 over fuckit at my worst. I deluvered chinese food. And had free meals. Fuck i missnthat place.
Anyway. Cut out salt. Dont add salt. Look at labels. Try to keep it at 100 percent of your daily value and no more/no less

Start trying things that will calm you down. It could in part be due to anxiety. My BP is always sky high every time a doctor measures it but when I measure it at home it's pretty normal.

literally this. Or even just vegetarian. I eat like a fat fuck and I still lost 15 pounds in 4 months after cutting out meat.

Doubt that's the real case. As long as you cut down or eliminate salt it should be enough.

light exercise, and lots of it. + drink only water and it will drop 5-10 pts a week guaranteed

High BP sufferer here (genetic) It's possible to reduce BP without pills but it takes a lot of hard work and willpower. Frankly, taking the pills is no big deal but once on them you are on them for life.

I chk'd those quads for you, they're a little high but you should be fine

Idk, but you're on your way to aneurysm if you don't get your shit together.

Lose weight. I was diagnosed with hypertension at 27. I'm 30 now and my blood pressure is fine.

OP, this isn't a competition. I mean you win, but your prize is going to be dead kidneys.

Is this the only place you get your BP measured because the machine could be broken?

just try some bloodletting. the less blood you have the lower your blood pressure will be.

My BP was 160/110. Now 120/80 thanks to 20mg of Lisinopril. You should thank god that there are pills that do the trick. Go see a Dr and get it dealt with...or else.

die. case closed.

Plague doctor checking in, this is correct.
Balance your blood humor with your bile humor ya fucking ninny

Start vaping cbd

Go to a fucking doctor holy shit.
Why are people this retarded?

this right here, go vegan op

What fo you even have to live for....

Thats ur motivation
Die tryin