Post memes that hit way too close to home

post memes that hit way too close to home.
ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEDhKKPl-o
youtube.com/watch?v=wdw30RuCNi8
deleteip.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn son

me when began my actual training as a CCT in the Air Force

Last one should be drugs.

they go hand in hand
n-not like i'd know! hahaha...hah...
:')

Yeah, I think that did it. That just converted me to complete and utter nihilism. I'd say it feels liberating if I still had the ability to feel.

I hits even more if you are not a fat neet and have your shit together.
It doesn't get better.
Even after you are "successful"

if this isn't my whole fucking life in one picture idk what is

shit man

These are all depressing as hell. Abandoning thread before the suicidal thoughts return.

man I struggle with stairs also.
I helps to know that I'm not alone

1/2

2/2

woah.

What is the source for this? Curious

this is actually making me feel better. continue lads

still haven't done it yet, restarted education a couple years ago

... Too close to home, man.

I was all moody and depressed until you posted that and now I'm in that awkward state of depression and laughter. Thanks motherfucker.

Pretty sure Reddit/mildyintersting

I relate so goddamn much...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEDhKKPl-o

It's a vice documentary and It's on YouTube. Don't remember what it's called but it's something along the lines of "The man who lived alone for 40 years" or something similar to that.

2:00? More like 4:51 am

I graduated high school with over a 4.0 weighted GPA and got accepted to all the best colleges. 7 years later im in another school, missed a month of classes this semester and am ready to die. What else is there?

youtube.com/watch?v=wdw30RuCNi8

This one made me feel a little better because I fucking hate people like that.

And I'm glad to know that the people that are like that hate themselves as much as I hate them.

yep...

My nigga

yeeeeeep........

Nah, I remember watching that one. It was some dude in South America. This guy looks a priest or something. The one from vice was a farmer

Thank you for that. Going to bed in a tad and gonna give it a listen. It sounds very soothing.

I have a degree, lots of friends, a job that pays me nearly $200k a year, a pretty hot wife and 2 beautiful children who are awesome. I'm still fucking miserable on the inside and I have no idea why.

And yet you're on an anonymous message board at 1AM instead of in bed with your hot wife.

Not clingy (I think) but yea pretty much this

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity. This is how you stop them deleteip.com

I remember when I had to wake up for things. I'm fairly neutral to the memory.

i don't live in the USA - its only 8pm here...

Have you thought about getting medical help?
A good psychiatrist and antidepressants (if needed) really make a difference

yee.......eeeep!

oh god I thought it was all fun and games until this one

I just dont feel like i can go to a psychiatrist as i have nothing to complain about. there are people out there who actually have issues. im not suicidal or anything, just a little ball of misery in my gut that wont go away.

no problem. feel better user.

fuuuck this is how i feel most of the time

i'm depressed and bored most of the time but video games just dont do it for me anymore

I was born into a family only slightly dysfunctional and struggled mainly when we were youngwr and supervision for us (my sisters and me) were vital. I haven't had a life that could be considered close to overwhelming and yet i am full of anxiety and dread for the future. For the past month it's gotten really bad to the point where I'm physically exhausted for days at a time. Today was one. I don't know how to seek help without my mom finding out because she pays the insurance. I was thinking about asking a therapist at my schools medical center because i have no idea what's wrong with me and it's affecting grades a lot now

Will do. Hopefully everyone here finds their reasons in life, and wills to live. I love you all G'Night from Portland.

I'm pretty certain the one you originally asked about is a russian orthodox priest. I don't have source though.

Do you feel social closeness with people around you? Do you feel truly linked to them? I think people tend to feel separated from others simply out of cultural norms that force us into these weird lives we don't necessarily want.

you have to go back.

somewhat interested to hear why if you
d like to share?

Oh shit...

>we don't appreciate originality on the trap board

...fuckyou

like 50% of FBF

Kinda harsh when you realize he was a Korean War veteran.

Rekt

>just a little ball of misery in my gut that wont go away

That's a good phrase to begin a first session.
You don't go to the doctor when you feel bad just because other people have terminal diseases.

Just consider it at least

i chuckled