Here's a weird one: I'm trying to get in touch with a guy. The problem is that he is a recluse octogenarian billionaire...

Here's a weird one: I'm trying to get in touch with a guy. The problem is that he is a recluse octogenarian billionaire. How do I get any contact info? His lawyers keep stonewalling me.

The guy in question is Tom Kemeny, he was a Pepsico exec, and the only thing I found out about him is that his daughter OD'd in mysterious circumstances.

Pic related, him (i think) and his late daughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

islandpacket.com/news/local/community/beaufort-news/article33471192.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are they in London?

plz reply

Why are you trying to get in touch with Kemeny? You'll never be able to.

Why, is he in London?

Why do you need to talk with this man?

His daughter was addicted to drugs and enabled by a drug addicted husband with a bottomless pit of money. There is nothing there.

No problem. Post your name and contact info and I'll pass the message along to Tom.

In all seriousness though, Tom lurks on Sup Forums all the time. Just keep bumping this thread, and he'll see it for sure.

I was about to purchase a property which listed him as the owner. Now I'm just an average Joe, but i managed to rack up 300k eur for it, mostly through debt, and a day before signing the contract, which was scheduled with his representatives, the latter called me and said that they already found another buyer for the property. Through some connections, I found out that the new price is 250k.
I did all the legwork for the papers and negotiating down the price from 500k, not to mention getting into debt only to have it sold from under me to, what I assume are, buddies of the representatives.

okay already, okay!!!!
can we please get down to brass tacks here?
is he or is he not in london, and why?

You need to lawyer up. You're never going to get through to him directly. Sounds like you got fucked.

That's what I'm doing!

I just need someone to point me in a direction. Any direction. The only lawyes I found out he had contact with, were the Crown Prosecutor and the brother of David bloody Cameron.

Why is he in London?

Talk about a shot in the dark. You think anyone is going to know this shit?

What's it like being retarded, OP?

He can sell to whoever he wants. Why do you think you are entitled to this even if you did some work that probably had no effect on his decision making? You seriously think price of property matters to people like that? He sold it to the billionaire probably just to tell people he sold his land to a billionaire.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'm not asking "Hey Sup Forums, you got Tommy's FB?" I'm asking how can I find his contact, is there a place where he should be listed or something?

What do you expect to say to him?

OP, I assume you've seen this article (July 11, 2012):

>Tom and Nancy Kemeny live in a 3,351-square-foot, two-story home inside Sea Pines.
>The couple splits time between London and Barbados, according to friends and neighbors.

islandpacket.com/news/local/community/beaufort-news/article33471192.html

He gave power of attorney to those two jackasses or to a succession of jackasses, the only thing that went beyond them was price negotiation to, assuming, his real estate dept. I doubt he is even aware of the property. I just want to make some waves. Any waves.

It's kinda like having 300k euro to invest in a property which will turn into 700k in 2 years.

That his underlings don't have his best interest in mind i.e. selling to the highest bidder.

There are no "waves" to be made and if there were you would probably drown. These are not "Average Joe's" these are highly powered highly privileged people who don't give a shit about you or your poor ass agenda.

oh you think he is after pennies.... yeah... that's why billionaires take losses.... not for things they don't want you to become aware of. Consider your ignorance of the situation a win and walk away while you still have all of your limbs.

It's one thing to take a loss and another to bleed money through bad employees. Also you're exaggerating.

Just some advise man.