What's Fantano's deal againt Hopsin?

What's Fantano's deal againt Hopsin?

I understand he can not like his stuff but lately he's been downright antagonistic against the rapper in a really uncharacteristic and overly aggressive way: What's this fucking deal?

views

t. dipshit Hopsin fan

>Los Angeles rapper Marcus Hopson, better known by his stage name "Hopsin" is rumored to be making a new album in silence. Said to be his penultimate project under the alias, the tentatively titled "Dissociative Identity Disorder" (D.I.D.) will be dropping sometime next spring.

what did he mean by this?

DID

He has autism but conceals it very professionally. Thatistheplan is where he goes to unwind and unleash all the bottled up autism.

THE

idk but he should leave internet meme vlogs to people that are actually funny

COLLEGE

GO

Someone has to be there to try and take hopsin off of his high horse. Like holy shit, hopsin doesn't think he's a cheesy rapper.

his lyrics have meaning, retard

Fantano's lately been trying to reinvent himself as a snarky asshole meme critic.
Endlessly mocking corny guys like J-Cole and Hopsin is literally just a meme. They're not good, but they're easily better than Migos/Kendrick/Lil Pump and the retarded trendy shit he worships.

MAN

all lyrics have meaning, hopsin is not unique in this regard
he may be unique in that his lyrics are hilariously corny but that's not a uniqueness I would aim for

INVENTED

?

>corny

no he just raps about things that are actually important instead of money n hoes n shieeett

>Says Hopsin is better than Kendrick
I'm going to build a spaceship and fly away from the earth now

People will make themselves look like a complete autistic retards just to have a contrarian opinion, won't they?

>People will make themselves look like a complete autistic retards just to have a contrarian opinion, won't they?

Looks like you figured it out desu

DID THE COLLEGE GO MAN INVENTED?

hmmnn, ok then

intelligent's is required to understand hopsin

Hopsin is music for 13 year old boys

but so are death grips and he's a fan of them

I'm 100% unironic. Like I said, I don't enjoy the music of either, but
>rapper who has a lot of autistic lines but at least makes an effort to say something thought-provoking, even if it often fails
vs
>whiny retard rambling about UH HOL UP THE POLICE IS RACIST over generic trap beats with pretentious and borderline nonsensical lyrics that hipsters eat up because it's trendy or woke or any other non-argument the music is good
A case of "bad" vs "offensively bad"

good b a i t

Gotta say he's right, no matter what you feel what user said is true

Back to Sup Forums you retard

did the man who invented college go to college

>generic trap beats
lowqualitybait.jp2

>If someone disagrees with me they're being contrarian
>This user is right because I gave a "this" to his post
Contribute to the discussion or fuck off
Not an argument
>The album's flagship single sounds like it was made by a kid in FL studio in 5 minutes
>Whole album is full of 808s, overly simple structure, pop-trap groove, only difference is that they throw in some random lo-fi sample here and there so 15 year olds will nut themselves over REAL WEST COAST HIP HOP
>Nearly every song from the album is bumped on trap radio stations in between 2 Chainz and Migos

You ever have that friend who's kinda' starting to annoy everybody and rub them the wrong way?

You ever notice how he started picking on dudes lower than him as a means to re-ingratiate himself?

It's depressing how retarded people like you are

It's as if your brain can't even handle the least amount of nuance

>kinda'

>They're not good, but they're easily better than Migos/Kendrick/Lil Pump and the retarded trendy shit he worships.

no they arent

>j cole and hopsin better than kendrick

imagine being this much of an autistic contrarian

Anthony Fantano is a sheepish small-souled bugman who tries to be like sam hyde except instead of having anything original to say he repeats stuff he reads in tastemaker mags and he's probably doing this because he read some article that said hopsin is an uncle tom

>Posts same video concept on J. Cole and XXXTentacion

>"Wuh, why is melonhead so butthurt over hopsin

t. woke Hopsin fan

Melon is the man who invented college and doesn't want his secrets getting out

>bottled up autism

>offensively bad
No, you're just offended. You don't have to confront racism if you don't want to, so just ignore it instead of shitting on music you haven't even heard

>They're not good, but they're easily better than Kendrick
Sup Forums was a mistake

then

the bait threads are getting worse each day

>j cole and hopsin better than migos and Kendrick
Delete this nephew

Go to bed PJW

>whiny retard rambling about UH HOL UP THE POLICE IS RACIST over generic trap beats with pretentious and borderline nonsensical lyrics
Did you even listen to TPAB

>Fantano's lately been trying to reinvent himself as a snarky asshole meme critic.
Agreed holy shit. I've noticed also how hes more worried about making memes and trashing albums than giving an honest and well thought out review. Look at his new format for yuno review. Embarrassing for a guy with such a big fanbase now and influence.

quiet

I really hate that grating youtube poop style editing he does that makes it almost impossible for me to watch those videos

He gets YTP editors to edit them

found the hopsin fan