How do we fix this shit????

Apart from the top 5 leagues, only Portugal, or Portugal and Denmark will have teams in the last 16
Makes me sad :(

Pus, if you don't root for Copenhagen tonight, you are a cunt!!!!

back to pure knockouts

CL is shit now, very predictable. sad!
I watch EL mostly, more varied and more upsets (aside from Sevilla being the eventual winner) the road to the finals is always fun

So we're rooting for Lyon to win by 2 goals so Sevilla can win Europa?

Fuck no

Fuck yes

yes, you should always root for the teams of the country with the lowest ranking of the tier.
right now the best we can hope for is:
3 teams from: Spain, England, Germany, France
2 teams from Italy, 1 team from Portugal, 1 from Denmark, as opposed to:
4 from Spain
3 from england and germany
2 from france, italy and portugal

The top 4 leagues would just say fuck the CL and make their own league

ideal last 16
real madrid
barcelona
united
liverpool
bayern munich
dortmund
juventus
ac milan
paris st germain
benfica or porto
ajax or psv
anderlecht
Zenit
Shaktar Donetsk
Steua Bucharest or Red Star Belgrade
Galatasaray or Olympiakos

I'm with you, but for the sake of autism, it should be:
3 from Spain, France, England, Germany
2 from Italy and Portugal
Europa won by Sevilla
On the other hand, Leicester need to beat Porto.....

KYS

Why should the other leagues be there in the first place if they can't realistically get out of the group stages?
Get more EPL, Serie A, LaLiga and Bundesliga teams into the Champions League and make a different competition for smaller teams.

I thought Porto-Lestah would be interesting but they already secured 1st place and Slimani/Vardy/Mahrez didn't even travel to Portugal
How disappointing

Your right We should hold their hands so that they get through the group stage undeservedly then get heemed home and away by a top 10 club

>united
>liverpool

Stopped reading after it.

>Real playing 4d chess to a second CL in a row

Makes me chuckle that Leicester did so well in the group stage that they can afford to rest their players in the away game against Porto.

really makes you ponder

>How do we fix this shit????
Only the current country champions are invited.

Everyone best be rooting for Legia tonight.

>not rooting for Club Shitte

oh no i cant believe the best teams are favored

Only one surprise - and a small surprise even - of this years group stage is Tottenham not making it through.
Chl groupstage the last few years have been mostly statpadding and nothing else. So rare to see any surprises anymore...

>You now remember Serie A

Since Sevilla got that undeserved red card in that game against Juve, I really dont care about games in the CL except for Leicester
Seriously that game was refballed as fuck, Juve rigged the shit out of that game

i do, but only because of the swedes

>ajax or psv

I prefer not to have any dutch ever in CL, so they actually air the interesting games, instead of PSV-Rostov