What is your view on this country?

Bulgaria thread

Personally I think it is a peasant shithole that has contributed NOTHING to the planet and full of gypos who come here and work in Cafe Nero in London and perv on women and should be colonised by the Greeks again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_delbrueckii_subsp._bulgaricus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Personally I think it is a peasant shithole that has contributed NOTHING to the planet

NOT SO FAST

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_delbrueckii_subsp._bulgaricus

just another useless eastern shithole

Just another country ruined by USSR.

Russia should annex it

it was always a shithole

always saw them as serbia's retarded irrelevant sister they keep in the closet when there are guests visiting.

they are contribute to russian language

Bulgaria is pretty underrated. As a land it is really beautiful. The people have a bit of gypsy/bydlo mindset though...

go back to your shithole

Serbia:
>Active armed force personnel - 28,000
>Reserve personnel - 120,000
>Budget: $500.14 million

Bulgaria
>Active armed force personnel - 46,712
>Reserve personnel - 302,500
>Budget: $1.19 Billion

I am Greek.

they're cool but they need to rein in that EU autist that shitposts about us 24/7 otherwise we're going to have to consider nuclear solutions.

Bulgaria looks nice and could be a more eastern version of italy at their best and im sure the people (not the gyppos) have some interesting traits but they had to deal with communism and are thus too depressed to procreate which is a bit sad.

>could be a more eastern version of italy
ahahahahaha

this shithole is more turkish than turkey
was any of you retards even there?

i met bulgarians once
in a weed growing town in USA (people go to buy/grow cheap marijuana there, from all over the world) lots of people buy it there, and drive to it to NY, NY for like 300%-500% markup.

They were basically russians, full tracksuits, but more araby/guinea looking.

>they had to deal with communism

Russian communism was not so bad, it's the EU that is shit and depressing. We were not a dying country before 89'

Anyway I always cringe when I see such threads.

>What is your view on this country?

Who the fuck cares.

Former glory: the country.
The same could be said about several postgommie cunts, but I think to Bulgaria this applies more than to others. Their cunt used to be really big, and they were easily one of the most culturally influential slavcunts out there (Cyrillic alphabet).

RUSEV UDREA

Iki, my son

YORDANOV
BALAKOV

The summer of '94 was so glorious...

slav subhuman

10 years in EU and still poorer than Turkey, let alone Western Turkey

Izdislav, my son.

byrkai mi v dupeto s dylgite si prysti